剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
什么
What?
喂 喂
Hello? Hello?
操
Fuck!
我
I...
-下午好 科林 -罗恩呢
- Good afternoon, Colin. - Where's Ron?
我不知道
I'm not sure.
好吧
Okay.
反正也在等
Okay, well, while we're waiting,
你能给我倒杯咖啡吗
uh, you mind grabbing me a coffee?
-葬礼进行得如何 -什么
- How was the funeral? - The what?
你姨妈在密尔沃基的葬礼
Your aunt in Milwaukee?
对
Right, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
还是说在佛罗里达
Or... was that in Florida?
你还去坦帕了 对吗
You went to Tampa as well, is that right?
这话不该跟你说吧
I don't think I can bring you in on that.
毕竟罗恩是负责人
It's-it's really Ron's call.
你为什么要去坦帕
Why did you go Tampa?
我去了很多地方 奥德丽
Well, I go to a lot of places, Audrey.
算是工作的一部分
It's kind of part of the job.
你之前在归途做什么
What were you doing at the Homecoming facility?
做什么
What-what was I doing?
是的
Yes.
我们还是等罗恩吧 好吗
Let's just wait for Ron to get here, okay?
然后你就做做笔记
And then you can take your little notes
之类的吧
or whatever it is you do.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
这 我
It's... I...
我明白了
Okay. I see what this is.
奥德丽 你有野心是好事
Look, Audrey, I think it's great that you're ambitious.
真的 我很欣赏 我们需要各种人才
I do. I love it. Okay? We need all kinds here.
但你要记得自己
But let's remember who you are,
和我的身份 好吗
and who I am. Okay?
你不如去外面
Now why don't you step outside and
看看能不能找到罗恩吧
see if you can track Ron down?
罗恩不来了 科林
Ron's not coming, Colin.
为什么
Why not?
他不跟我们做事了
He's not with us anymore.
什么意思 新部门是罗恩管
What do you mean? Ron's running the new division.
我们要启动项目了
We're launching the roller.
这些都会继续 但罗恩不负责了
Yes, that will all continue, just without Ron.
什么时候的事
When did this happen?
今天
Today.
今天
Today?
为什么
Why?
罗恩有点不自量力了
Ron overextended himself.
那你在这里做什么
And so what are you doing here?
我换角色了
I'm in a new role.
继续吗
Should we continue?
你在归途时
When you were at the facility, did you confront
和国防部调查员对峙了吗
a Department of Defense investigator...
什么 你在看什么
What is-- What are-- What is-- What are you looking at there?
你是不是坦白
...and offer a sort of confession
并奚落他了
and then taunt him?
我没办法 奥德丽
My back was to the wall, Audrey, okay?
我想着 知道吗
I was trying to-- Okay, you know what?
他要归档投诉了 这是事实
He's filing that complaint, okay, that-that's just reality,
我们应该关注这一点
so we should focus on that.
好吧 你有什么建议
Okay. What do you suggest?
我有什么建议 给他们一个人啊
What do I suggest? We give them someone.
离职雇员
A rogue employee?
没错
Yeah, that's right.
违反了规定
Disobeyed protocol.
没错
Exactly.
伯格曼太冲动了 我也不知道
Bergman got, I don't know, emotional,
-然后她 -不是她
- and she... - Not she.
什么
What?
我们不是在谈论伯格曼
We're not talking about Bergman.
这里描述了你在本次事件中的角色
This describes your role in what happened.
你看一下
You should look it over and...
你们觉得没了我 还能搞定吗
What, you think you could fix this without me?
谁解决了短暂记忆消失
Who-who eliminated the memory hiccup?
是谁修改了配药让管理层满意的
Who pivoted the medication to comfort management?
项目 奥德丽 都是我
The-the roller, Audrey, that's all me.
盖斯特先生和我都讨论了
Mr. Geist and I discussed all of that.
如果你对自己的行为负责
If you take responsibility for your actions,
对他来说意义重大
it would mean a lot to him.
这可能会影响到你的未来
It could affect your future here.
你和盖斯特谈了
You talked to-to Geist?
是的 在他的农场 你去过吗
Yes, at his farm. Have you been?
不 我没有
No, I-I-I haven't.
那里非常美
It's a beautiful property.
奥德丽 我真为你感到高兴
I am so excited for you, Audrey.
我很高兴 他们终于
I'm so excited that they have finally
发现了你的才能
recognized your skills, and I am here
我愿意全力帮助你
and willing to assist in any way possible.
我是解决问题的人
I'm a problem solver.
真的
I really-- I really am.
那是以前
You were a problem solver.
什么
What?
但现在你是个问题
But now you are a problem.
这个
And this...
就是解决办法
...is the solution.
离职日期
2018年5月15日
沃特·克鲁兹开除表
开除原因 行为不检/暴♥力♥
你要保存这些文件吗
是的
沃特
Walter?
我们要把你移到轮椅上 好吗
We're gonna move you to a chair, okay?
伙计 慢慢来
Hey, buddy, nice and easy.
好的 站起来吧
Here we go. Let's get you on your feet.
好 走两步
There you go. A few steps...
好的
There we go.
海蒂
Heidi?
海蒂
Heidi.
海蒂
Heidi.
海蒂
Heidi.
海蒂 开门
Heidi, open the door.
海蒂 开门
Heidi, open the door.
亲爱的
Honey?
海蒂 看着我
Heidi... look at me.
海蒂 开门 亲爱的
Heidi, unlock the door, honey.
开门 开门 亲爱的
Unlock the door. Unlock the door, honey.
开
Unlock...
海蒂
Heidi...
你的车到了 士兵
Here's your car, soldier.
你们对他做了什么
What have you done to him?
你好
Hello.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
记得
Yes.
我想和你谈谈
I would like to talk to you.
你想干吗
What do you want?
我只是想告诉你事情经过 我们做了什么
Just to... to tell you what happened, what we did.
现在吗 这能改变什么
Now? What's that gonna change?
什么也改变不了 但如果你想知道真♥相♥
Nothing, but you would know the truth,
我可以告诉你
if that's what you want.
坐吧
You can sit.
归途一次能容纳18名士兵
The facility housed, um, 18 soldiers at a time.
我们会用病历寻找30岁以下
We used their medical records to find men under 30
具有某些症状的男人
who had certain symptoms,
基本创伤后应激障碍目标
basic PTSD markers.
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表