剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
谁
Who?
如果
Well, I mean if...
如果有惩戒处分的话
if there's gonna be any disciplinary action,
你会告诉他们的 对吗
you-you'll tell them, right?
你会告诉他们是我的错 不关希瑞尔的事
You'll tell them it was my fault, that Shrier's all right.
你觉得自己有责任照顾希瑞尔吗
Do you feel like you have to take care of Shrier?
照顾 不
Take care? No.
但是你们很要好
But you two are close.
是的
I mean, well, yeah, I mean...
我们在一起度过了很多时光
we spent a lot of time together.
很多
Like, a lot. It's...
这种战友之情很好
It's nice, that camaraderie.
其实我是想说烦人的
Actually, I was gonna say annoying.
有点奇怪
Like weird or...
不知道
I don't know.
你有没有跟什么人一起待那么久的
You ever spent way too much time with someone?
什么意思
How do you mean?
你结婚了吗
Well, are you married?
没有
No.
-但是你有男朋友 -你想说什么
- But you have a boyfriend. - Where you going with all this?
好吧
Okay.
比如说我们去一个地方公路旅行
Let's say we're taking a road trip somewhere.
谁 我们
Who is? We are?
好吧
Okay.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
约塞米蒂怎么样
How about Yosemite?
-可以 -好的
- Sure. - Okay.
我们要去约塞米蒂公路旅行
We're taking a road trip to Yosemite.
大概有三千英里
That's, what, like 3,000 miles?
-至少 -但是我们发现
- At least. - Okay, but we figure
会很有趣 开车去那里
that'll be half the fun, right? The drive out there.
我们弄一个很棒的歌♥单
I mean, we'll make a cool playlist,
在奇怪的当地小餐馆吃饭
we'll stop at weird local diners,
跟老牛仔聊天
talk to old cowboys.
但是其余的时间
But the rest of the time,
我们就只是开车
we're essentially just driving in the car.
我们在车里做什么
What do we do in the car?
-你是在问我 -对
- Oh, are you asking me? - Yeah.
我们可以大声给对方读书
We could read aloud to each other.
可以
Sure, um...
虽然太书呆子了 不过
That's incredibly nerdy, but...
也行
Okay.
然后做什么
And then we're doing what?
我们要讨论到那之后
We're talking about what we're gonna do
做什么 对吧
when we get there, right?
-看看美景 看看动物 -对
- I mean, check out the scenery, the animals. - Yeah.
可是剩下的时间 就只是开车
But then for the rest of the time, we're just driving.
就会变得无聊
And it gets boring.
即便我们是世界上最有趣的人
Even if we're the most interesting people in the world.
歌♥单听完了 肚子也不饿了
The playlist is over, we're not hungry anymore,
笑话也都讲完了
we ran out of funny stories to tell.
我读书也读累了
I'm tired of reading aloud.
我也听够了
And I'm tired of listening to it.
有那么一瞬间 开始有点吓人
And for a second, it gets almost scary-- like,
我们故意这么做的吗
we did this on purpose?
我们就这样继续下去吗
And now we just got to keep on going?
就在那个时候 那种厌倦
But it's that moment, that boredom...
就是在那个时刻才能真正的了解一个人
that's when you really get to know a person, you know?
逼着自己
You're forced to be yourself or...
在另一个人面前
as close to your real self as you can be
显现出真实的自己
in front of another person.
你别无选择
You have no choice.
公路旅行听起来挺可怕的
This road trip sounds terrible.
那你应该找个朝你开枪的人试试
You should try it with people shooting at you.
嗯
Right.
不过你明白我意思吧
But you get what I mean, right?
当然
Sure.
明白
I do.
你没有过 对吧
You haven't, have you?
没有过什么
Haven't what?
和男友一起公路旅行
Taken a road trip with a boyfriend.
公路旅行
On a road trip...
我有过男友
I've had boyfriends.
嗯 不过我问的不是这个
Yeah, but that's not what I asked you.
我知道你问的不是这个
I know that's not what you asked me.
想想看
I mean, come on.
摇下窗户 打开收音机
Windows down, radio's on,
飞驰过松林
flying through the pines.
科林
Colin, hi.
嗯 我正跟他谈话呢
Yes, I'm actually talking to him right now.
把脚架在仪表盘上
Got your feet up on the dashboard.
他盯着你
He's staring at you.
当然
Certainly.
谢谢
Thanks.
我没有过
No, I haven't.
开心了
Happy?
我很满意
I'm satisfied.
不好意思 我知道我们错过了农贸市场
I'm sorry, I know we missed the farmers market.
-工作上有点紧急情况 -没关系
- There was an emergency at work. - That's fine.
让我有机会思考 我意识到一些事
Gave me a chance to think; I realized a few things.
你变了 知道吗
You've changed. You know that?
变什么了
Changed to what?
我说不好 这正是让我害怕的地方
Well, I don't know. That's the part that scares me.
你没完没了地工作
You're working constantly.
你在做什么也不让我知道
You never tell me anything about what you're doing.
-有什么可告诉的 就是工作 -好吧
- What is there to tell? It's work. - Well,
你就只在意工作
it's literally the only thing you care about.
如果我们真的爱彼此
If we really love each other,
-那我觉得我们应该 -如果我们什么
- then I think we should... - If we what?
爱彼此
Love each...
海蒂
Heidi...
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我真的开始觉得
I'm really starting to think
咱俩已经在不同频道上了
that we're on really different pages here.
-我同意 -同意什么
- I agree. - About what?
我觉得也许这样最好
I think it might be best.
不 海蒂 我说的是搬出去
No, Heidi, I'm talking about moving out.
我知道
I know.
我们不用操之过急
W-We don't have to rush into anything.
别接 拜托了
Don't answer that. Please.
看着我 看着我 别接
Look at me. Look at me. Don't answer that.
我
I...
给我
Give it to me.
给我
Give it.
你是认真
Are you seriously...?
科林 你能不能等一下
Hi, Colin, can you hold on just a second?
我们完了 把你的东西从卫生间拿走
We're done. Get your shit out of my bathroom
还有你的破叉子
and your fucking forks.
好了 你能...能听到吗
There we go. Can you...? Can you hear me?
亲爱的 赶紧完事好吗 快点
Hey, listen-- honey, you're gonna have to finish Dad, okay? Soon.
爸爸得接这个电♥话♥
Daddy has to get on this call.
-听着 -我
- Listen... - I...
-不好意思 -科林 我没听清
- Sorry. - Colin, I didn't catch that.
没事 我在家
Yeah, it's okay. I'm home.
-那挺好啊 -是
- Oh, that's nice. - Yeah,
今天是我女儿的生日
it's my little girl's birthday today,
所以你懂的 有些事我不能推
so, you know, not really something I could push.
当然
No, of course not.
-科林 -海蒂 接着说
- Colin, Colin? - Heidi, continue.
-说吧 -喂
- Go ahead. - Hello?
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表