剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
投诉: 匿名
解决: 撤销投诉
[点击确认]
[点击确认]
我已进行了
一次彻底的
调查
我本人
证实
本人的建议
符合诚信原则
盖斯特自然集团
劳动关系档案
海蒂·伯格曼
档案数字化排程: 2036年4月
存档位置: 452号♥箱
归途
国防部
国防调查服务
箱号♥ 452
第一季 第三集
视野之内
归途
盖斯特集团
天啊
Oh, God.
你这是 干什么
What are you...? What is this?
怎么了
What?
-我们不是去抢银行 -你干什么 住手
- We're not robbing a bank. - What are you doing? Hey, stop!
我们就是去喝点啤酒
We're just gonna go get a beer.
当然了
Sure we are.
那走吧
Come on, then.
我来
I got it.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help you?
也许吧
Maybe. Yeah, um,
我们遇上点小问题
we've kind of got a little problem.
怎么了
What?
你也知道
Well, you know,
我们一直都期待着回家
we've really been looking forward to coming home,
现在我们在这
and now we're here,
看看这里
and it's like... I mean, look at this place.
有点怪 对吧
It's weird, right?
这楼里好像只有我们
I think we're the only thing in this whole building.
是的 没什么事可做
Yeah, not much to do.
我们有一些桌游
I think we have some board games.
你喜欢玩大富翁吗
Do you like Monopoly?
-喜欢 -或者扭扭乐
- Yeah. - Or Twister?
其实我想问我们可不可以
Well, actually, I was thinking maybe
去镇子上喝杯啤酒
me and him could run into town, grab a beer?
镇子
Town?
是的 就在附近
Yeah, nothing far.
没关系的吧
I mean, that... that'd be okay, right?
你们的要求
What are you asking...
有公交车之类的吗
Is there a bus or something we could take?
这个
It's just, there...
应该有个表格
I think the-- I think there's a form
-需要你们填 -表格
- that you need to... - A form?
是的 好像
Yeah, I-- You know what, it's--
好像在后面 你们可不可以
I think it's in the back. If you could just--
-你们可不可以在这稍等一下 -好的
- Could you just wait here for a second? - Yeah, yeah,
-没问题 -好的
- no problem. - Okay.
你看 她说可以的
See? She said it's okay.
不 她没说
No, she didn't. Look.
有人想要离开这里
Someone's trying to leave the premises...
干什么 希瑞尔
What the fuck? Shrier.
你疯了吗
Are you fucking nuts?
-你上不上来 -我们只需要填个表
- Yo, in or out? - All we got to do is fill out a stupid form...
根本就没有什么表格
There are no fucking forms!
听我说
Listen to me.
行了 你在这待着吧 我不会有事的
All right, you stay, all right? I'll be okay.
真的
Really.
见鬼
What the fuck?
人不犯我 我不犯人
Don't do anything until they do, all right?
你看
See?
佛罗里达
Florida.
你看见棕榈树 就说是佛罗里达州
You see palm trees, you say Florida.
车牌 佛罗里达
License plates, Florida...
因为这就是佛罗里达
Yeah, that's 'cause it's Florida.
沃特 他们在图森旁边
Walter, they built a functioning North African village
建了一个北非村
outside of fucking Tucson.
我知道 我去过 那有个训练项目
I know. I was there. That was a training exercise.
-就是 -不 不完全是
- Exactly. - No, not "exactly."
我不同意你的看法
I'm not agreeing with you.
他们有食物
Look, they had the food.
有家具
All right? The furniture.
仔细想想你说的
Think about what you're saying.
这周围好几英里
This entire area for miles...
他们有那种气味 沃特
They had the fucking smells, Walter.
一切都太完美了
All right? I-It was perfect.
你以为他们搞不定佛罗里达吗
What, you don't think they could pull off Florida?
你以为这对他们很难吗
Does it seem like this would be difficult for them?
他们是谁
Who's "them"?
我知道你是想保证咱俩的安全
Look, I know you're trying to keep us safe, okay?
-别跟我说大道理 -我没有
- Don't patronize me. - I'm not.
我只是说 这不一样 哥们
I'm just saying, this is different, man.
你不用那么担心
All right? So you don't got to worry so much anymore.
为什么 为什么不一样
Why? Why? Why is this different?
因为他们想帮助我们
Because they want to help us.
这个项目就是为了帮助我们
Okay? The whole point of this program is to help us.
我知道那个女的很和善
Listen, I know that lady's friendly or whatever,
但你跟她说话时要小心
but you have to be careful what you say to her.
-谁 海蒂 -对 海蒂
- Who, Heidi? - Yeah, Heidi.
就连这个名字 都是
Even that name, man, it's like, come on.
那怎样 她也是其中的一部分
Okay, so, what, she-she's a part of this whole thing,
这算什么
this... what?
训练
Exercise.
好吧
Okay.
是的
Yes.
就像图森 但是还没启动
Just like Tucson, but it hasn't started yet.
为什么要训练我们
What would any of this be training us for?
看看如果我们被派到这里会做什么
To see what we'd do if we were deployed here.
本国
At home.
我们这是在哪
Where the fuck are we?
-鞋店 -看着眼熟吗
- Shoe store. - Look familiar?
见鬼 被发现了 被发现了
Fuck. They got us, they got us.
-武器 -等等 希瑞尔 不
- Weapon. - Wait, Shrier, no!
希瑞尔
Shrier!
等等
Wait.
抱歉 就是特别有趣
I'm sorry. It's just funny now.
这就是那里毫无生气的原因
That's why it looked all frozen.
那是一个退休社区 大家都睡了
It was a retirement community. Everyone was asleep.
我认为你没明白此事的严重性
I don't think you're grasping the seriousness of this.
不 不 我要说的就是这个
No. No, no, no. That's what I'm trying to say.
一切都没事了 没事了
Everything's fine now. It's fine.
我不想让你休息日还跑过来
I didn't want you to have to come in on your day off.
我和希瑞尔都道歉了
Me and Shrier apologized.
我们把老人扶了起来 告诉他我们才回来
We picked up the old guy and we told him we just got back.
结果他以前是海军的
And it turns out he was in the Navy, so...
他没什么事
he was basically cool.
我知道 我们做了蠢事
Look, it was stupid, I know.
他看见我们坐那辆货车回来肯定特高兴
He was definitely happy to see us get back in that van.
-应该是 -但关键是
- I'll bet he was. - But the point is,
希瑞尔现在没事了
Shrier's fine now.
说真的 我们开车回来的时候
I mean, seriously, when we were driving back,
我很久都没见过他那么开心了
I hadn't seen him that happy in a long time.
他错了 他也知道了
I mean, he was wrong and he knows it.
我们在佛罗里达 接受帮助
We're in Florida, we're getting help.
事情就是这样
That's all there is to it.
听到这个我很高兴
I am glad to hear that.
希瑞尔是个好人
Shrier's a good guy. It's just...
他在那边挺适应的
things that worked well for him over there,
在这边就不一定了
they don't work as well here, you know?
他们会记住这点的吧
They'll keep that in mind, right?
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表