剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
海蒂 如果你打电♥话♥来威胁我
Heidi, if you were calling to threaten me,
是想要什么 我得提醒你
because you want something, I need to warn you.
我不会无动于衷
I will not sit by and...
海蒂
Heidi...
这关乎你的未来
This is about your future.
所以我才来的
That's why I'm here.
胖摩根
亚伯 汉堡好了没啊
Abe, I need the burgers.
快好了 等着吧
They're coming. Stand by.
-这些孩子等不及了 -我说了等着 海蒂
- These kids are gonna lose it. - I said stand by, Heidi.
我30秒后回来
I'm coming back in 30 seconds.
随便坐
Sit anywhere.
感谢你的耐心 这里有点乱
Thanks for your patience. It's a little nuts in here.
你想好点什么了吗
Do you know what you'd like?
今天的特♥价♥是熏鲱鱼
Special today is smoked mullet
加玉米面包或凉拌卷心菜
plus cornbread or coleslaw.
-我们还有一份杂烩 -女士
- We also have a chowder that... - Miss.
不用说了
I'm gonna stop you right there.
我就点杂烩了
Because you had me at chowder.
好 还要别的吗
Okay. Uh, anything else?
-不了 -喝点什么吗
- Nope. - Anything to drink?
-不了 -好
- No. - Okay.
咖啡
Coffee?
用餐愉快吗
How was everything?
挺好的 谢谢
Good. Yeah. Great, thanks.
18块5
$18.50.
好的
Yeah. Of course.
我的卡好像不能用了
You know what, my card's kind of screwed up right now.
我只有20块
And I only have a 20.
没多少小费了 抱歉
That doesn't leave much of a tip. I'm sorry.
没事
Don't worry about it.
我一般会带更多现金的
I usually have more cash, you know.
把名片放在罐子里
Put your business card in the jar,
也许你会转运的
maybe your luck will change.
你房♥子下面有黑金吗
想知道就把名片留下
不 卡拉斯 科 是科
Wha-- No. Carras-co. "Co." C-O.
他是国防部监察局的
He's with the Inspector General at DoD.
你帮我查一下这个家伙
I want you to get me anything you can on this guy.
好吧 明白了
Okay, you got it.
你就让他直接找上门了
You just let him waltz right into the office, huh?
-我有试着 -他给了她我的号♥码
- I did try to... - He gave her my number.
他在利用她
He's using her.
我要在这里多待几天
Listen, I'm gonna spend a couple more days down here,
-把事情摆平 -好的
- tie things off. - Okay.
你是说在密尔沃基
You mean in Milwaukee?
我跟着她
So I follow her,
她把口琴拿到克鲁兹的房♥间
and she takes the harmonica to Cruz's room,
他们在那里待了很长一段时间
and they were in there for quite a while,
只有他们两个人
alone, just the two of them.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
总之 我想得应该告诉你
Anyway, I thought I should let you know.
-再说一下 -逗我呢 海蒂
- Uh, again... - Fucking kidding me, Heidi?
这石头真♥他♥妈♥烦
The fuck are these rocks?
人们都很喜欢
People like it.
科林 挂断电♥话♥
Colin, get off the phone.
世界不会因为罗恩
The world doesn't just stop because fucking Ron decides...
-科林 他是你老板 -想在周中见面
- Colin, he's your boss. - ...that he wants to hang
就停止的 那人真是
in the middle of the work week. That man is so...
-进来吧 -好的 谢谢
- Come on in. - Great! Thank you.
-这太惊人了 -非常美
- This is... stunning. - Gorgeous.
是的 很高兴见到你
Really. Hi! Nice to see you!
这地方真是难以置信
This place is incredible.
我很喜欢这种简单的元素
I love how, just simple it is.
我们住过了大房♥子 草坪 游泳池
We tried the whole big house thing-- the lawn, the pool.
-不适合我们 -我明白
- It just wasn't for us. - Yeah. I... I know what you mean.
凯特 花♥园♥有鼠尾草吗
Kate, do we have sage in the garden?
有 厨师
Yes, Chef.
我们该走了
I think we're supposed to leave now.
正好我也想去看看花♥园♥
Well, I would love to see the garden anyway.
这边
Right this way.
归途的事怎么样
So... how's it going with the Homecoming thing?
你们在镜池吧
You guys are over at Mirror Pond, right?
对
Yeah. Right.
很好 我们
Good. You know, we're, uh...
我们先待在大楼里
We're just squatting at the complex for now
-等盖斯特建好 -健康中心
- until Geist builds that... - The Wellness Center.
-对 -对
- Right. - Right.
到时候设施就完整了
So, you know, by then, we should be in a proper facility.
先将就一下
Making due.
我们真的很感谢你们的邀请 罗恩
We really appreciate you guys inviting us, Ron.
我其实特别忙
You know, the truth is I've been so buried,
真的没有机会
I haven't really had a... chance...
但你一定感觉很好吧
But you must be feeling good about it.
休息一天
I mean, if you're gonna take your hand off it for the day.
老实说我有点不舒服 罗恩
Well, to be honest... I'm not feeling good, Ron.
是吗
You're not?
不 我感觉很棒
No, I'm feeling great.
我就喜欢你这样 伙计
That-That's what I love about you, man.
你很守旧
You're a throwback.
是个杀手
You're a killer.
你帮我搞定这事
You bring this thing home for me,
应该就能去红木了
I could see you moving up to Redwood.
说不定能让你去农场
And then maybe we get you out to the farm.
见见盖斯特先生
Meet Mr. Geist.
他很滑稽
He's hilarious.
餐桌搞定 我的朋友
Yeah, the table's set, my friend.
谢谢 罗恩
Thank you, Ron.
不要谢我 赶紧搞定
Don't thank me. Just get it done.
我出去一下
I'm gonna step outside for a second
问问保姆情况
just to check in with the sitter.
-去吧 -好的
- Go for it. - Okay.
科林 你好啊
Hey Colin. What's up?
海蒂 很感谢你接电♥话♥
Heidi. I appreciate you picking up.
没事 抱歉 我没接到你的电♥话♥吗 还是
Well, sure. S-Sorry. Did I miss one of your calls, or...?
海蒂 我们在干什么
Heidi, what are we doing here?
-你是说归途吗 -是的 海蒂
- You mean here at Homecoming? - Yes, Heidi.
我们在归途的使命是什么
At Homecoming. What's our mission?
治疗创伤后应激障碍
Well, we are treating PTSD
就像癌症
like a cancer, something to be...
要根除 而非控制
eradicated, not just managed.
还有呢
And?
还有
Well, and...
为了
To those...
为了达到目的 我们使用
To those ends, we are using...
消除对创伤记忆
medication to delete the harmful responses
有害反应的药物
to the traumatic memories.
-很好 你也接受吧 -是的
- Good, and-and you're on board with that? - Yes.
当然 抱歉 科林
Of course. I'm sorry, Colin.
我们得到负面反馈了吗
Did we get some negative feedback or something?
海蒂 我们需要负面反馈
Do we need negative feedback, Heidi,
来记得要继续坚持 来知道我们
to remember to stay on our game, to know that our asses
-没有偏离目标吗 -当然不是
- are on the line? - No, of course not.
我只是想知道
I'm just wondering if there's something
你在说什么具体事情吗
specific that you're referring to.
是的 有
Yeah, there is. There is.
这跟昨天的椅子有关系吗
Does this have to do with the chair thing yesterday?
椅子 不 海蒂
The chair. No, Heidi-Heidi,
我说的是你和沃特·克鲁兹的小邂逅
I'm talking about your little encounter with Walter Cruz,
单独在他的卧室
alone... in his bedroom.
你怎么知道的
How do you know about that?
我知道很多事 海蒂 那是我的地盘
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表