剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
had come forward with an issue, and I said, "No."
但你说的是实话
Yeah, but you were telling her the truth
现在不是了
Not anymore.
好吧 那她说什么了
Okay, and then what did she say?
什么
What?
-她有什么反应 -她说
-What was her response? - She said...
结束了 是时候向前看了
"We're done. It's time to move on."
-怎么了 -你得学习
- What? - You need to listen to people
听懂字里行间的暗示
when they're trying to tell you something.
她在暗示什么
What was she trying to tell me?
她要重新启动项目
She's restarting the program.
她要解决过去发生的事
She needs the past to go away.
她想让你去摆平
She was trying to tell you that you need to handle it.
她在解决盖斯特的事
She's taking care of Geist,
她希望你能处理好
and she wants you to take care of things
沃特这样的情况
like this Walter situation.
这就是她的暗示吗
That's what she was trying to tell me?
-你确定吗 -是的 100%
- You're sure? - Yes, 100%.
我害怕的就是这个
This is exactly what I was afraid of.
没有任何事是稳定的
Nothing is stable.
我说的不是孩子
Okay, nobody is talking about the fucking baby.
我是
I am!
我来处理
I'll take care of it.
-什么意思 -我去跟他谈谈
- What does that mean? - I'll go talk to him.
你就直接打电♥话♥和他说
You're just gonna call him up, say,
盖斯特紧急小组有几个问题想问你
"Hi. The Geist Emergent Group has a couple of questions."
当然不是
Of course not.
你不了解我的工作
You don't understand my job.
你是危机处理员 不是
You're a crisis manager, not a...
不 我会演戏
No, I perform.
他只是需要找个人谈谈
He just needs someone to talk to,
卡丽蔻·杰基 洛克希德
我可以扮演那个人
and I'll be that person.
亚历克斯 他不是在圣诞派对
Alex, he's not a lawyer who pulled out his wiener
个人履历
露屌♥的律师 他是军人
at a Christmas party-he's a soldier.
我知道 我接触过这些人
I know that, and I've handled that before.
我们真的给他用了药 我们不能
What we did to him is real. We can't...
如果我们现在阻止他
If we stop him now, at least we get to feel
起码他觉得是自己做的决定
like he's making his own decision.
空降兵
或者我们让他继续查
Or we let him keep running with this,
让他惹上大♥麻♥烦
and he gets himself into real trouble.
我们这是在给他一个了结
We're giving him an out.
那是干什么的
What's that for?
预防意外
Contingencies.
-给我 -什么
- Give me that. - What?
你不需要这个 你很坚强
This. You don't need it. You're stronger than that.
我很快就回来
I'll be back soon.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
嗯 我知道
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
沃特·克鲁兹被关在这里吗
Do you have a Walter Cruz here?
你是他的女朋友吗
You his girlfriend?
我是来保释他的
I'm here to bail him out.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去告诉他
I'll let him know.