剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
Yeah, but when I was sitting at that gate,
等拖车来 心里就忍♥不住想
waiting for the tow truck, I just kept thinking to myself,
没事 没事的
"It's okay. It's fine.
我会见识很多事
"You know, I'm gonna see a lot of things.
我要见识全世界
I'm gonna see the whole world."
两周之后 你就去了
And two weeks later, you were there.
嗯
Yeah.
不过和我想的不一样
But, wasn't like what I thought.
是什么样
What was it like?
很热
It was hot.
喘不过气 无法思考
Hard to breathe, hard to think.
我慢慢习惯了
You know, I'd find myself getting used to it,
然后就有新情况出现
and then something new would happen,
一些混乱可怕的情况
something fucked-up and awful,
我搞不明白我们为什么在那
and I just couldn't even understand why we were there.
没人明白
I mean, no one did.
整件事最可怕的就在这
That was the scariest part of it all:
毫无意义
just the pointlessness.
我只想赶紧结束
All I wanted to do was just be done with it,
然后去其他地方
just go somewhere else, you know,
做点其他的事
do something else.
我只想去一个
I just wanted to be in a... in a place
可以慢慢成长的地方
where the days, like, build on each other.
懂我意思吗
You know?
你呢 你看到什么了
What about you? What do you see?
我自己
For myself?
对
Yeah.
我在这里啊
I'm here.
-你住这附近 -我该走了
- So you live around here? - I should probably get going.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你的口琴
Thanks for the harmonica.
嗯
Yeah.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
对 你可以往里面随便加东西
Yeah, you can put anything in there,
都能变成意大利面
it turns it right into spaghetti.
是什么并不重要
It doesn't even matter what it is.
你往里面添培根
If you put bacon in there,
-培根意面 -我能问你点事吗
- bacon spaghetti. - Can I ask you something?
可以 什么
Yeah. What?
你有没有忘记过什么
Have you ever forgotten something?
一些重要的事
Like, something big, something that you know
你知道自己应该记住的事
you should be able to remember?
有 一直如此
Yeah, all the time.
去年我生日的时候 AJ约我出去
Yeah, for my birthday last year, AJ took me out,
我得了一种肺病热 三天后才醒过来
Got kind of hectic, I came to like three days later,
我最后预约了一堆医生
and I'd ended up making all these doctors appointments.
特别奇怪的医生预约
Very weird doctors appointments.
完全不记得了
No recollection...
等下 看看这个
Wait, look. Look at this.
我从我之前工作中找到的
I found this. This is from my old job.
什么 这是什么
What? What is it?
所有电♥话♥都打给同一个人的
Well, look, all the calls are to the same guy.
谁是科林
Who's Colin?
我不知道
I don't know.
你屏蔽了
You blocked it out.
我想是吧
I guess so.
那你得打给他
Well, you got to call him.
不行 我都不认识他
Well, no, I don't even know him.
海蒂 他能怎样
Heidi. What can he do?
你得打给他 打给他
You got to call him. Call him.
这个手♥机♥号♥已经用不了了
Well, this doesn't even have service anymore.
好吧 跟我来
Okay, please. Come on, come with me.
-响了吗 -嗯
- Well, is it ringing? - Yeah.
我是科林
This is Colin.
我是海蒂·伯格曼 我曾
This is Heidi Bergman, and I was...
怎么了
What happened?
-一会儿见 -好的
- See you down there, huh? - Yeah. Okay.
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表