剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
and I saw this little place for sale.
-一间小屋 -是的
- A cabin? - Yeah.
靠近小溪
Near a creek?
还真是
Yeah, actually.
看起来不错 所以我留下来了
Uh, it looked pretty good, so I stayed.
你呢
What about you?
你从哪里来
Where are you coming from?
佛罗里达
Florida.
你从佛罗里达开车来的
You've been driving since Florida?
是的
Yeah.
来到这里
You ended up here?
我要去见一个人
I was supposed to meet someone.
他没出现
They didn't show, huh?
不 出现了
No, they did.
跟你想的不一样
Not what you expected?
完全一样
Everything I expected.
我迟到了
I was late.
那你怎么办
So what are you gonna do now?
你弄好露台了吗
Have you finished that deck?
嗯 快了
Yeah. Almost.
就差半天了
Just a half a day left.
你昨天就这么说的
You said that yesterday.
可能吧
I might have.
你需要什么吗
Do you need anything?
不了 谢谢
No. Thank you.
她是对的 我该走了
She's right, I should... I should probably get going.
和你聊天很愉快
It was nice talking with you.
祝你露台弄得顺利
Good luck, with the deck.
就剩半天了
Just a half a day left.
也许一天
Maybe a day.
回见 乔迪
All right, I'll see you later, Jodi.
回见 沃特
See you, Walter.
我听你们的 我喜欢团队合作
I'm complying here. I'm a team player.
他会记得吧 盖斯特先生
He'll bear that in mind, won't he? Mr. Geist?
奥德丽
Audrey?
我们会记住的
We will bear it in mind, yes.
谢谢
Thank you.
仅供实验室使用
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表