剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
归途
你晕车吗
You get carsick?
不晕
No.
我也是
Me, neither. Just...
你知道其实没有内耳这一说吗
Did you know that there's actually no such thing as an inner ear?
第一季 第八集
规定
打扰了 你女儿拿走了一个东西
Uh, sorry. But your daughter took something,
-我得 -拿了什么
- and I need to... - Took something?
信封
An envelope.
她不在
She's not here.
她带信封了吗
Did she take the envelope with her?
有什么区别吗
What difference does it make?
上面有信息 地址
There was information on it. Addresses.
什
Wha...
等一下 她去坦帕了吗
Wait a minute, did-did she go to Tampa?
抱歉 你要告诉我吗
I'm so-- I'm sorry, are you gonna, you gonna tell me?
我还有一个医生的预约
I have another doctor's appointment.
这是帕梅拉·贝利的语♥音♥信箱
You've reached the voice mail box of... Pamela Bailey.
帕姆 我是托马斯·卡拉斯科
Pam, hi, it's Thomas Carrasco.
我有理由相信海蒂·伯格曼
I have reason to believe that Heidi Bergman is returning
回归途了 有可能要破坏证据
to the Homecoming facility, possibly to destroy evidence.
我要去拦住她
And so, I'm, uh, a-attempting an, uh, intercept.
我会尽快向你汇报最新的情况
And I'll-I'll update you as soon as possible.
重听您的消息 请按1
To review your message, press one.
帕姆 我是托马斯·卡拉斯科
Pam, hi, it's Thomas Carrasco.
我有理由相信海蒂·伯格曼
I have reason to believe that Heidi Bergman...
沃特是一名士兵
Walter is a soldier.
他选择为他所信仰的东西而战
He made a choice to fight for what he believes in,
为国家而战 我们还给他了
to fight for his country, and we have given that back to him.
到最后 他会为此感谢我们的
In the end, he'll thank us for that.
这里非常棒
...cool artsy things we do here.
而且大家都会互相支持
And, well, it's a very supportive environment,
她来了
and-- ooh, here she is.
海蒂 跟他们打个招呼吧
Heidi. Do you want to say hey to the guys?
让他们了解一下情况
Just, like, let them know what they can expect, or...
好
Yes, sure.
我是海蒂·伯格曼
I-I'm Heidi Bergman.
我们非常感激
We're so... grateful,
代表
on behalf of, uh...
谢谢你们保护我们 我们非常感激
Um, thank you for keeping us safe and we're very grateful.
我们
We...
海蒂 怎么了
Heidi, what's the problem?
海蒂
Heidi...
去你的办公室吧
Maybe you should go up to your office
我们可以搞定
and we can take care of this.
不
No, uh...
你好像有点迷茫
You just seem a little confused.
没事 稿子是我写的
I'm fine. I wrote the script.
欢迎来到归途过渡支持中心
Welcome to the Homecoming Transitional Support Center.
这是克雷格 他是我们的生活技能师
This is Craig. He is our life skills counselor.
你们会在角色扮演和即兴练习中见到他
You'll be meeting him in roleplay exercises and improv exercises.
我懂
And-- I know.
别担心 你们会喜欢的
Don't worry, you'll love it.
你们已经见过蕾娜了
And you've already met Reina.
她是前台
She's on the desk.
当心哦 她可不好惹
Uh, look out for her. She's a beast.
我也介绍过自己了 我叫海蒂
And, like I said, I'm Heidi.
归途是一个安全的地方
Homecoming is a safe space
来供你们回顾服役
for you to reflect on your service
以及思考未来
and think about what comes next.
我等不及要听听你们的故事
I can't wait to hear your stories and talk to you
然后聊聊你们对未来的打算了
about where you see yourselves in the years to come.
大家还有问题吗
Does anyone have any questions I can answer?
左拐进入镜池路
Turn left onto Mirror Pond Road.
他的办公室在这里
So his office is here?
那个科林
This Colin guy?
地址是这里
This is the address.
如果他在这里 我们会找到他的
If he's here, we'll find him.
健康中心
镜池
健康中心
不好意思
Excuse me.
-我应该不行 不 -不好意思
- I shouldn't be able to, no. - Excuse me.
-嗯 -我想找
- Uh, yes? - Uh, I'm looking for--
一个叫归途的地方
it's-it's called Homecoming.
我不 上面有很多地方我都不不熟悉
Uh, I don't, there's a bunch of things up there. I don't know.
就在这里 是一个退伍军人咨♥询♥中心
Well, it's here. It's a counseling center for veterans.
-你在这里工作 不是吗 -对不起 我得
- You work here, don't you? - I'm sorry, I have to--
好 马上到
Yeah, okay. Be there in a second...
-好吧 也许 -她什么都不知道
- Okay, now, look, maybe... - No, she doesn't know anything.
他肯定在上面
H-He's got to be up here somewhere.
帕姆
Hi, Pam.
怎么了 托马斯
What's going on, Thomas?
-我留了个信息 -我收到了
- Um, I left a message. - I got that.
-你现在在归途吗 -是的
- You're at the facility now? - I am, yes.
女服务员也在那儿 她在破坏证据吗
And the waitress is there. She's destroying evidence?
她
She's, um...
我好像弄错了她的位置
I may have misinterpreted her location.
什么意思
What does that mean?
她好像不在这里
She doesn't seem to be here.
所以她没在破坏证据
So she's not destroying evidence?
她的确是偷了一个信封
Well, she did steal an envelope, I believe.
-里面有什么 -不 只有
- Containing what? - No, just, uh,
一个信封
the envelope itself.
好吧
Okay.
我
Um, look, I, uh,
我不知道怎么跟你解释 你才能明白
I-I'm not sure how to express this in a way that you'll understand.
长官 我有预感
Ma'am, I have a hunch that...
-预感 -或是一种感觉 我
- A hunch? - Or, a feeling. I...
托马斯 部门对你的感觉不感兴趣
Thomas, this department is not interested in your feelings.
我知道
I know that.
是吗 那就怪了
Oh, you do? Then I guess, I-I guess I'm confused
你为什么要浪费我和部门的时间
as to why you're wasting my time, and the department's time,
就因为一时兴起
on a-a whim of yours that has produced
提供了无法下手的信息
zero actionable information
几天前我还告诉过你
and that I told you, several days ago...
这个步骤需要详细的
Well, the procedure stipulates a thorough...
托马斯 你的工作非常简单扼要
Thomas, your job consists of a very simple set of finite tasks.
收集信息 进行核实
You gather information, you verify it...
-我知道 我 -然后让上级
- I know that. I'm... - And then you leave it to your superiors,
来决定怎么办 托马斯
Thomas, to decide what to do with.
所以你赶紧回来
So I need you get back here
开始你的实际工作
and s-start doing your job, your actual job.
你觉得
Do you think that...
我不懂了
I don't understand any of this.
嗯
Y-Yeah, no.
这感觉不像
It doesn't exactly feel like a...
我们在找什么来着
What is it we're looking for again?
我不知道
I don't know.
来加入周一摩洛哥吧 什么
"Join us for Moroccan Monday." What?
心脏健康和异国情调 对不起
"Heart-healthy and exotic." Sorry.
我们去看看指示牌吧
I think we should go check the directory.
-你想的话就去呗 -我们应该去
- Okay, we can do that if you want. - Yeah, I think we should.
我只是觉得 这些人和这个地方
I just think... look, all these people and this place
-感觉不像啊 -肯定是这
- doesn't really have the vibe. - It has to be here.
你所感受到的一切
Okay. Look, I'm sure there's an explanation
肯定是有解释的
for everything you're feeling.
-但不一定是在这 -如果
- I'm just not sure that it's here. - What if it's,
如果它改变了 或是不同了
what if it's changed or it's different,
名字变了之类的
like the name or something?
好吧 我们回车上从长计议吧
Okay, well, why don't we go down to the car and regroup?
综合诊疗
三楼
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表