剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
然后他们加以利用
and then they take advantage of it.
我参军的时候就是这样
This is exactly how it was when I enlisted.
-我不是在说参军 -我是
- I'm not talking about that. - Yeah, well, I am.
你说你想服役 你去了
You said you wanted to serve, ou te fè.
你在这可没为任何人服役
You're not serving anybody here.
你被利用了
You're being used.
你只是害怕
And you're just afraid.
没错
Ou gen rezon,
我是害怕
I am afraid.
我只想让你回家
I just want you to come home.
他在收拾东西
He's packing.
克雷格 回你工位去
Craig, just go back to your desk.
我们要叫保安了
We should call security.
不 没必要
No, it's not necessary.
他服用了第四周的药 海蒂
He's had a week four dosage, Heidi.
如果他在这个时候停药
If he quits his meds at this point,
-会有戒断反应的 -我知道
- he's going to go into withdrawal. - I know. I know.
我要通知科林
Okay, I need to inform Colin.
-对不起 -不
- I'm sorry. - No.
什么叫不
What do you mean, "No"?
海蒂
Heidi...
你控制不了局面了
Have you lost your grip on what it is we're...
克雷格 我可以
Craig, I haven't lost a fucking thing.
闭上你的臭嘴
Now shut your wet little mouth,
回去摆弄你的小玩具
turn around and go back to your toys.
沃特 发生什么事了
Walter, what's going on?
我得跟她回去
I gotta go back with her.
她过得很不好 所以
She's having a tough time, basically, so...
好的
All right.
对不起 我必须提前离开
Look, I'm sorry I have to leave in the middle of all this.
我会尽快回来的
I'll get back as soon as I can.
如果你觉得必须这么做 我
Well, if it's what you feel you need to do, I...
我当然明白
of course I understand.
但这是你真正想要的吗
Just, is it what you really want?
她是我妈
She's my mom.
她不高兴了
She's upset.
这样比较简单
It's simpler this way.
好
Okay.
你能回答我的问题了吗
Can you answer my question, though?
我想要什么
What do I want?
对 你谈了
Yes. You talk about
你亏欠的那些人
what you owe the people in your life
或是怎么辜负他们的 比如希瑞尔或莱斯基
or how you failed them, like Shrier or Lesky,
但是你想要什么
but... what do you want?
这不是一个好的决定方式
I don't think that's a good way of deciding.
为什么
Why?
如果我留下来
Because if I stayed,
可能是因为我可以专注恢复
it might be so I can focus on getting better.
我认为这很重要
I think that's really important.
但也可能是因为可以和你在一起
But it might be so I can be with you.
你想过吗
You ever think about that?
我只是
I just...
觉得你在治疗的这个时候离开可能很危险
think for you to leave treatment at this time could be dangerous.
-危险 -我
- Dangerous? - I...
不 不危险
Not... No, not dangerous,
只是有点冒险
just a little risky to...
冒什么险
To what?
我只是觉得如果你不确定已经准备好了
I just don't think you should leave
就不该离开
if you're not sure you're ready.
嗯
Right.
但你能回答我的问题吗
But can you answer my question?
有
I do.
什么
What?
我有想过
Think about that.
请给科林·贝尔法斯特留言
Please leave a message for... Colin Belfast.
科林 我是海蒂
Hi, Colin, it's Heidi.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to let you know
今天来个一个不速之客
we had an unexpected visitor here today.
但我处理完了
But I... managed the situation
已经没事了
and everything is... is fine.
好
Okay.
海蒂
Heidi?
沃特 我
Walter, I just...
莫里索女士
Mrs. Morisseau.
如你所愿了 不是吗
You got what you wanted, didn't you?
格罗瑞娅
Gloria.
对不起 我只是
I'm sorry, I just...
这对我很重要
It's important to me.
如果我再解释一下我们的方法
Maybe if I explained more about our approach...
我明白
I understand that,
与政♥府♥和军队打交道
dealing with the government and the military,
你会觉得他们不以你儿子的利益为先
you don't always feel like your son's best interests are a priority.
就是这样
They're not.
我明白你为什么这么想
I understand why you feel that way,
但我在这的意图只是帮助沃特
but my only intention here is to help Walter.
-如果你能信任我 -信任
- If you could just trust me... - Trust?
我不该担心军队对我儿子做什么
I shouldn't worry about what the military is doing with my son
就因为你 海蒂·伯格曼
because you, Heidi Bergman,
觉得你的意图是好的
feel that your intentions are good.
沃特选择留下
Well, Walter chose to stay.
这是他想要的
It's what he wants.
你应该尊重这一点
I think you should try to respect that.
他想要的
What he wants?
从他参军那天起 就不重要了
That hasn't mattered since the day he enlisted.
那种日子结束了 这里不一样
Well, he's done with that. It's different here.
这个地方没什么不同
It's no different, this place.
也许你知道 也许你说服了自己
Maybe you know that, or maybe you've convinced yourself
要成全大我
you're serving a greater good.
也许你关心沃特的治疗
Maybe you care about Walter's treatment.
也许你只是关心他
Or maybe you just care about him.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
如果你认为在这样的地方
If you think that you can protect him,
你可以保护他 或者其他人
or anyone else, in a place like this,
那你就是个傻子
then you're a fool.
我们四年后
So we have, um, one drink...
-嗯 -喝了一杯
- Yeah. - ...after four years
然后他第二天打给了我
and he calls me the next day.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
谢谢
Thank you.
他说 天啊 他说什么了
Uh, he said, uh... God, what did he say?
他说 这也忒巧了吧
He said, "Oh, it's the weirdest coincidence"
他在我的镇上
and, uh, he's in my town
问我能不能住我那
and wants to know if he could stay at my place.
-不 -但只是几天
- No. - But just for a couple of days.
不 不
No, no.
他什么意思 你怎么回应的
What did he mean? What did you do?
我说
I said, uh,
安东尼 真的很抱歉
"Anthony, I'm-I'm really sorry,
我妈不让我留人过夜
but my mom won't let me have sleepovers."
这是真的
Which is true.
但不是很好
But wasn't very nice.
嗯
Yeah.
安东尼是活该
Anthony deserved it.
嗯
Yeah.
没事吧
Is everything all right?
嗯 是我妻子
Yeah, it's my wife.
抱歉 我的前妻
My ex, sorry, my ex-wife.
要我在离婚协议上签字
Wants me to sign the divorce papers.
每次谈这个 我都会编一个借口
Every time we talk, I make up another excuse.
她以为我还在阿富汗
She thinks I'm still in Afghanistan.
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表