剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
-看看你干的好事 -什么 我♥干♥的
- Look what you did! - What, me?!
就是你 操♥你♥妈♥
Yeah, you. Fuck you!
感谢等待
Thanks for waiting.
特罗特太太 你好啊
Mrs. Trotter, how are you doing?
特罗特太太
Mrs. Trotter?
太太
Mrs...
特罗特太太
Mrs. Trotter.
这是什么
What is this?
玉棋
Gnocchi.
周二是意大利日
Tuesday's Italian day.
你不吃吗
Aren't you gonna eat?
吃啊
Yeah.
好
Sure.
这还真不错
This is pretty good, actually.
是的 这里的食物不错
Yeah, the food here's not bad.
你没在这里吃过东西吗
You've never eaten here before?
我们不允许在这吃
We're not allowed.
这好像不公平吧
That doesn't seem fair.
对啊 就是不公平
You're right. It's not.
我在想公路旅行
I was thinking about that road trip.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
怎么了
What about it?
只是
Just...
会是什么样的 我怎么从来没做过
how that would be, how I'd never done that.
这个问题需要解决一下啊
Well, maybe that's a problem we need to fix.
对啊
I think you're right.
那就说定了
Let's do that.
等我回来
When I get back.
那个镇子叫什么来着
What was the name of that town again?
鱼
Fish...?
-鱼营 -不 不是那个
- Fish Camp. - No, that wasn't it. It was...
鱼 或是什么鱼
Fish, or something Fish.
海蒂
Heidi.
鱼营
Fish Camp.
你把地图装口袋吗
You have the map in your pocket?
是啊
Yeah.
你拿出来一点都不尴尬么
I can't believe you're not a little embarrassed to pull this out.
鱼营
Fish Camp.
那之后去哪里
Where do we go after that?
瞧一瞧
Let's see.
我们可以
We can...
她在干什么
What the fuck is she doing?
谢谢 朴先生
Yes. Thank you, Mr. Park.
这个是投影仪
Here's this for the projector.
-我刚测试过了 -嗯
- I just tested it. - Yeah.
改进的的展示平台就在那里
The revised presentation deck is in there.
这家伙一直打给我 谢谢
This guy keeps calling me. Thanks.
下午好 女士们 先生们
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen.
下午好
Good afternoon.
我是科林·贝尔法斯特
I'm Colin Belfast.
然后呢
And then?
贝尔法斯特逃走了
Belfast fled the interview.
我开车载伯格曼回家了
I drove Bergman home.
她
And she...
也证实了这个
confirmed this...
阴谋
scheme?
她尽力了 她
Well, as much as she could. She was...
她很难受
she was upset.
所以你要把这个递交给
And so you'll... you'll be elevating this to the...
监察长
inspector general?
是的
Yes.
好吧
Okay.
-好 -好
- Good. - Good.
盖斯特行政 有什么可以帮您
Geist Executive. How can I help you?
我是国防部的帕姆·贝利
Hi. This is Pam Bailey at the DoD.
我这有个状况
I have a situation here.
有点紧迫
It's somewhat urgent.
投诉: 匿名
解决: 升级投诉
[点击确认]
升级投诉
我本人
证实
本人的建议
符合诚信原则
托马斯·卡拉斯科
监察员
格罗瑞娅·莫里索
看起来不错
Well, this looks fine. Okay.
我们面试了很多人
You know, we've-we've seen a lot of people,
有很多选择
lot of options,
有些求职者非常有经验 但
some very experienced candidates, but,
经验是什么 海蒂
What is experience, Heidi?
是什么
What is it?
嗯 说到底就是熟悉程度 对吧
Yeah. I mean, it's really just familiarity, right?
熟悉过去的
Familiarity with the past,
事情是怎样的 但是未来呢
with how things are, but... what about the future?
事情的发展呢
What about the way things could be?
我明白您的意思了
I-I think I-I see what you mean.
我们需要
What we need
激♥情♥ 专注
is passion, focus,
不断奉献
relentless commitment to something
这一点目前尚不清楚
that might not be clear in the moment
因为还没发生
because it doesn't yet exist.
你会非常惊讶 找到这样的人有多难
You'd be amazed how hard it is to find people like that.
您是在问我
You're-you're asking, do I,
我有这些品质吗
do I have those qualities?
是的
Yes, I am.
我知道我的经验有限
Well, I know that my experience is somewhat limited
技能并不完全匹配 但是
and my-my training doesn't directly apply, but...
我很渴望
I am certainly, um, eager
参与进来
to... you know, play a... play a role in,
成为这里的
in making... in-in being part of,
一份子
this.
太好了
Well, that's great.
非常感谢你大老远跑来这里
Listen, thank you so much for coming all the way down here.
我能不能再澄清一下
If I could just clarify that a bit more?
好啊
Sure.
您想找个不会退缩
You're looking for someone who won't hold back,
愿意以工作生活中心的人
who is willing to build their life around this work?
我就是这样的人
That is me. That is what I want.
我准备全身心地投入
I... I am ready to just put my whole heart into this
从始至终 奉献全部
and, , just give it everything I've got, from beginning to end.
绝对的
Absolutely.
-前台在那边 -这边
- Reception's that way. - Oh, this way?
-是的 -好的
- Yeah. - Okay.
再见 谢谢
See you. Thanks.
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表