剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
How does it look over there?
都在运作了
Everything's up and running.
你有持续的供给了
You're gonna have a totally consistent supply now.
-不错 -你可以专心
- That's great. - You can just focus
-治疗他们了 -还是一样的药吗
- on working with the guys. - And it's the same medication?
-没什么差别 -对 海蒂
- There's no change in... - Yeah-- oh-oh, Heidi,
别在那里说这个词
let's not throw that word around the facility, okay?
那些人已经搬进来了
Now that the guys have moved in,
我们得慎重一点
we should be, you know, discreet.
好的
Right. Okay.
-你最近怎么样啊 -那个
- Hey, how's it all going there? - Well...
我知道办公楼
Yeah, I know, an office building
并非合适的临床环境
isn't the ideal clinical environment.
其实还好
Oh, no, it's-it's fine.
工作人员帮了很多忙
The staff has really been helpful,
也把办公用品都挪开了
and we've got all the office stuff out of the way.
那装潢呢 海蒂 格调呢
A-And the decor, Heidi, the vibe?
告诉过他们 我们想要时髦且阳刚的
I told them we want hip but masculine.
-嗯 -看起来怎么样
- Right. - How's that looking?
很好 装潢师弄得很好
It looks good. Yeah, the decorator did a great job.
太好了
Okay, perfect.
得到一些数据后
You know, we're gonna be in a more legitimate setting
我们要进行更合理的设置
as soon as we have some results.
其实这些人好像不怎么关心
Right. Well, actually, the guys don't seem to mind,
-而且 -好 但你知道时间很紧吧
- and, uh... - Okay, but you understand the urgency here, right?
我们需要数据 这是重点
We need the data. That's the key.
-嗯 -我六周后要去国防部演讲
- Of course. - I've got that presentation at the DoD in six weeks.
我们需要在那之前把所有东西都准备好
We need to have everything squared away by then.
-知道了吗 -知道
- Understood? - Understood.
所以你觉得需要多长时间准备
Okay, so how soon do you think you might have that for me?
-准备什么 -数据啊 海蒂
- Have what? - The data, Heidi.
你在跟进吧
Y-Y-You're pushing on that, right?
当然 我们正在
Absolutely, yeah, and I think we're seeing...
我们对此要极其精确
'Cause we need to be surgically precise in this.
-这些人所有的记忆 -当然
- Everything these guys remember... - Yes, of course.
我们得特别细分
We have to get really granular with all that shit.
当然
Okay. Absolutely.
你能稍等一下吗
I just... if you can just give me one sec, um,
我刚和沃特·克鲁兹聊完
I just had a session, actually, with a Walter Cruz.
他是个很好的候选人 非常想来这里
He is a great candidate, really, really eager to be here.
海蒂 我没多少时间
No, Heidi, Heidi, Heidi, I-I don't have a lot of time.
我要在32分钟后到机场
I got to be at the airport in, like, 32 minutes.
马上就好 我刚在想
I-I-I'll be quick. I was just thinking,
你说要细分嘛 我思考了一下
in terms of being granular, as you said, and deliberate,
或许我们可以用一种更整体的方式
that perhaps we could take a more holistic approach
来针对初期治疗
to the initial stages of the treatment.
-整体的 -我觉得我们
- Holistic? - Well, I feel like we're just kind of
好像直接把他们丢进项目里
throwing them into the process
却没有培养感情
without developing much of a relationship.
-好 海蒂 别说了 -嗯
- Yeah, okay, Heidi, I'm gonna stop you there. - Okay.
海蒂 我们要的是信息
Okay, what we're seeking here, Heidi, is information,
不是感情 关系
not relationships, not rapport,
或是这些人紧抓不放东西
whatever these men are holding onto,
这才是我们需要的
that's exactly what we need to know.
我知道 只是
No, I get that. I just, in terms of...
根据你刚才的话 你并不知道
Okay, well, based on what you just said, you don't,
你得换个思路 好吗
so I need you to 180 on this, okay?
好吧
Yeah, okay.
我只是觉得在
I just was thinking of in terms of...
海蒂 要是我在国防部说到"整体"
Heidi, if I go into the DoD and I say things like "holistic",
你知道他们会
you know what they're gonna...
不 我都不知道他们会怎样
No, I don't even know what they would do.
我们得有理有据
We need real proof of concept here,
在适合的人身上得到的一堆数据就够了
just a house of data to drop on the appropriations people
这样他们能闭嘴 也不踢皮球
so they shut their mouths, stop prevaricating,
开始进行审批流程
and open up the approval process.
-这才是我们的目标 明白吗 -明白
- That's our goal. Understood? - Understood. Yeah.
归途
盖斯特集团
海蒂 你很厉害 真的
You're a rock star, Heidi. I'm serious.
你做得很棒
It's all great work.
我希望你可以激进 保持专注
I just need that aggressive, constant focus from you
就没问题了 好吗
and we're gonna be fine. Okay?
明白了 谢谢 科林
Okay. You got it. Thanks, Colin.
我要赶去机场了
Okay, I'm running to the airport.
要坐22小时的飞机
This flight's like 22 hours long.
旅途愉快
All right. Have a good trip.
这到底是怎么回事
Guys, what the hell is all this?
不能满地堆垃圾啊
We, we can't have crap all over the floor.
就这些吧 科林
If that's everything, Colin,
我回家有点晚了
I'm just, I'm running a little late getting home.
这东西要去美国的 好吗
This stuff is going to America, all right?
美国懂吗 所以必须得干净
You know, USA? Yeah, so it's got to be clean.
科林 你是在跟我说话吗
Colin, are you talking to me?
这设施必须得无菌 好吗
This-- it's got to be a sterile facility, okay?
无菌 干净 你们怎么说无菌
Sterile, clean? How-- how the hell do you say "sterile..."
好吧 我先挂了
Okay. I'm-I'm gonna let you go and...
等下 海蒂 等下
W-Wait, Heidi, wait!
-我想起来要问什么了 -太好了
- I remember what I was gonna ask. - Oh, great.
我们对餐馆工进行背景调查了吗
Did we run the background check on the busboys?
什么背景调查
Background check the what?
餐馆工
The busboys.
我们对餐馆工进行背景调查了吗
Did we background check the busboys?
所有给我们餐厅打工的人
Whoever we've got working in the cafeteria.
-我不知道我还负责这个 -什么
- I-I didn't realize that was part of my job. - What?
当然是你的 好吧
Well, of course it's part of... Okay.
海蒂 我们食品服务
Listen, Heidi, we need to be extremely thorough
要面面俱到
with the food service.
你是我在那边的专员 对吧
Now, you are my point person there, right?
-嗯 当然 -很好
- Yes, absolutely. - Great.
你今晚就着手工作
So I need you to get into that tonight.
好吗 餐饮工 宴会承办人之类的
Okay? Busboys, caterers, whatever.
背景调查 全身体♥检♥ 好吗
Background checks, full workup, okay?
这一切必须是全程无缝
We got to be, we got to be seamless about all this.
懂吗
Understood?
好 马上就做
Okay. I'm on it right away.
好的 很好 要走了
Okay, good. Got to go.
海蒂 你没问题的 碰拳
Hey, Heidi. You are killing it. Fist bump.
在这
In here.
闻着很香啊
Something smells good.
-黑胡椒起司意大利面 -真好
- It's cacio e pepe. - Oh, nice.
我还有点工作先上楼处理
All right, I just have a little work to finish upstairs.
一会儿回来
I'll be back.
真好吃 谢谢
This is, um, good. Thank you.
-有点凉了 不过 -不好意思
- It's a little cold now, but... - I'm sorry.
我没想到在楼上耽搁那么久
I was upstairs much longer than I expected.
我得替科林调查些事情
I just needed to check some things for Colin.
-他啥都管 -没有 他不是...
- He's a micromanager, huh? - No, he's not a...
科林很忙 我们有很多事要处理
Colin's a busy guy. We have a lot of things to get through.
好吧 不过你现在来了
Okay. Well, you're here now.
你今天都干什么了
What did you get up to today?
我出去散了一圈步
Well, I ended up taking an amazing walk, actually.
去那个小机场了
Out to that little airfield.
过高速公路的那个 那得五英里远吧
The one past the highway? That's like five miles away.
-有吗 -嗯
- Is it? - Yeah.
-你走到那了 -是的
- You walked there? - Yeah. Guess I did.
总之跑道上有架喷气式飞机
Anyway, there was this jet out on the runway,
有位飞行员靠在飞机上
and the pilot, and he's leaning up against the plane,
他举着份报纸和一杯咖啡 我就想
and he's got his paper and a coffee and I thought,
是否我也能这样
"Wow. I wonder if I could do that."
什么
What?
像那样生活 到处飞 然后回到这里
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表