剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
盖斯特
-海蒂·伯格曼 -是的
- Heidi Bergman? - Yes.
科林·贝尔法斯特
Colin Belfast.
-准备好面试了吗 -当然
- Ready for the interview? - Of course.
跟我来吧
Come with me.
这楼不错吧
Amazing building, isn't it?
是的 很漂亮
Yes, beautiful.
归途
接下来怎么办
So, what happens next?
我会把报告归档
I'll file my report.
投诉会升级
The complaint will be elevated.
会进行调查
There'll be an investigation.
他们会确定发生了什么
They'll establish what happened,
由谁来负责
decide who's responsible.
我呢
What about me?
-什么意思 -我
- What do you mean? - I--
我在那里上班 我
I was there, I was...
不知道 你这样的人
I don't know. Someone like you, that...
他们是不会追查的
that's-that's not what they're after.
我这样的人
Like me?
你的职位
At-at your level.
雇员
An employee.
但我应该受到惩罚 不是吗
But I deserve to be punished, don't I?
因为我做的事
For what I did.
我不知道
I don't know.
第一季 第九集
工作
-早 -早
- Morning. - Morning.
妈 我现在真的不想说话
Mom, I really don't want to talk right now.
我想说
Well, I do.
那我们没达成共识
Well, then, we disagree.
我
I,
你想告诉你 你什么事都可以告诉我
I hope you know there's nothing you could tell me
-这不会 -他们信任我 ufeff妈
- that would make... - People trusted me, Mom.
我对他们撒了谎
I lied to them.
好吧
All right.
这不好
It's not all right.
就算不好 那又怎么样
Well, what if it's not? So what, then?
你不明白
You don't understand.
我不明白什么
What don't I understand?
你在那做的事很可疑
That what you were doing down there was fishy?
你第一次跟我说的时候 我就知道了
I knew that the first time you told me about it.
你刚拿到学位
Well, you'd just gotten your degree.
有个三年工作经验
You had, what, three years experience?
他们就让你全权负责
And they wanted you to run that whole thing,
那样的公♥司♥ 付你那么多薪水
a company like that? Pay you that salary?
太可疑了
Fishy.
对不起 妈 但你不知道你在说什么
I'm sorry, Mom, but you don't know what you're talking about.
人们会妥协
People make compromises.
你也没办法 你接受了一份工作
You did what you had to do. You took a job.
我的工作是帮助他们
My job was to help them.
也许不是
Maybe it wasn't.
他们让你忙得焦头烂额
You know, they kept you busy down there,
但我们聊天时 你知道你的状态如何吗
but whenever we did talk, you know how you sounded?
快乐
Happy.
快乐得冒泡
Just... just brimming.
我只是说你想听的而已
I was just telling you what you wanted to hear.
我现在该怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
工作
Go to work.
海蒂
Heidi?
进来
Come in.
沃特·克鲁兹
This is Walter Cruz.
2018年5月15日 第六周
May 15, 2018. Week six.
鱼呢
What happened to the fish?
我弄走了
I got rid of them.
胖摩根
这样更好吧 我
Just figured it was for the best. I...
喜欢不起来
couldn't get into it.
我看到了一些新人
I saw there's some new guys here.
餐厅都挤死了
Cafeteria's jammed.
是的 我们正在扩张
Yes, we're expanding.
那你们一定很成功
Well, something must be working.
对吗
Right?
祝贺你
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们跟我说了派遣的事
They told me about my deployment.
挺有趣的
So that's been interesting.
你对此有何感想
How do you feel about that?
很好啊 不
Good. Yeah, no,
其实我很兴奋
I'm excited, actually.
希瑞尔也许能来呢
I think Shrier might be able to come.
-不 沃特 -我知道他
- No, Walter. - Well, I know he's...
和他的家人在一起 但有可能啊
with his family, but it's possible.
希瑞尔需要更多的时间
Shrier needs more time.
当然 但是有可能的
Well, sure, but it's possible.
他可以被治好 就像你治好我一样
He could get fixed up, just like you did with me,
然后他就可以回去了
and then he'd be able to go back.
这是有可能的
That's possible.
你说得对 是的
You're right. It is.
甚至莱斯基
Or even Lesky.
不管是谁
Whoever it is,
一旦交了朋友 他们
once you get to know people, they...
就像家人一样
start to become like family.
或者不是 但你可以假装
Or they don't, and you pretend.
但是
But,
关键是这一切都会很快过去的
look, the point is this will all go by really quickly.
上次派遣
I mean, that last deployment felt
感觉就像是漫长的一天
like it was just one long day,
所以这个也差不多
so this will pretty much be the same.
走着瞧吧
You'll see.
你不担心回去吗
And you aren't... worried about going back?
不
No.
这就是你想要的吗
And-and this is what you-you want for yourself?
我想结束
I want to be done.
只有这个办法 所以
And this is how we get it done, so...
如果我不去 他们就会找些新人
If I don't go, they'll just find some kid who has no idea
完全不知道会遇到什么 所以这样比较好
what he's getting himself into, so it's better this way.
我不害怕 如果你是问这个
I'm not scared, if that's what you meant.
我了解情况
I know what it's gonna be.
但是你说过
It's just that you'd talked about how...
海蒂 我知道 但
Yeah, Heidi, I know, but...
你想每天都来上班吗
Do you want to come to work every day?
不
No.
对嘛 有时你会想"这破工作"
Right. You sometimes feel like, "Fuck this job."
但你还是来了 对吧
But you come anyway, right?
你知道你都能搞定
You know it's nothing you can't handle.
这个也差不多
It's pretty much the same thing.
再说了 重新派遣
Besides, redeployment will be...
也就九个月吧
what, nine months?
然后我就自♥由♥了
I'll be free.
我可能会回来拜访你
Might come back and visit you.
如果你愿意
If you wanted.
那太好了
That would be nice.
你不用迎合我
You don't have to humor me.
我没有 我只是可能会不在了
No, I'm not. I just... may not be here, is all.
你要去哪里
Well, where are you going?
我不知道
I don't know.
这并不总是取决于我
It isn't always up to me.
好吧
Okay. Well,
无论你去哪
wherever you end up,
我都去找你
I'll just have to track you down.
你到时候
You might be a...
可能会变了个人呢
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表