剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表
等等
Wait.
综合诊疗
三楼
看
Look.
你好
Yes?
这里是归途吗
This is Homecoming?
-什么 -你是科林吗
- What? - Uh, are you Colin?
我是拉蒙 这是我的办公室
I'm Ramon. This is my office.
这是你 不 这是归
Okay, but this is... your... No, this is Home...
这是什么
What is this?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我不
I don't, um...
我不
I don't, uh...
我不知道我在找什么
I don't know what I'm looking for.
要坐一下吗
Would you like to sit down?
好
Yes.
我给你倒点水
Let me get you some water.
就
Just, um...
专注呼吸
Just focus on your breathing.
抱歉 有个我要帮助的
Um... sorry. There's a patient I need
-病人上来了 -好
- to assist that's coming up. - Yeah, yeah.
-我们走吧 -不 不 没关系
- No, we'll get out of here. - No, no, no, no. It's fine.
你们想待多久都行
Uh, take as long as you need.
谢谢
Tha-Thanks.
好人啊
Nice guy, huh?
我没来过这里
I've never been here before.
我知道
I know.
这一切都说不通
Doesn't make sense, any of it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
真的
Really.
走吧
Come on.
发生了什么事
What... what happened?
怎么回事
What's going on?
说话呀
Say something.
海蒂
Heidi?
你在干
What are you...
我们去哪里
Where are we going now?
海蒂
Heidi?
海蒂
Heidi?
借过
Excuse me.
借过
Excuse me.
海蒂
Heidi...
停下
Stop.
是我的错
It's my fault.
这一切
All of it.
我认识你
I know you.
我无法想象
I can't imagine what
你现在是什么感觉 记忆 内疚
you're feeling right now-- the-the memories, the guilt.
我欠你一个解释
And, look, I owe you an explanation.
是我把你带来的
I'm the one that brought you here,
给了你这份工作
the one that gave you this job.
但我们关心这些人
But we were caring for these men.
责任重大
There was a lot of responsibility.
他们状况不佳
They were in bad shape.
我们进展太快 不受控制了
And, look, we moved too fast, things got away from us,
但我们没想着伤害别人
but-but none of us set out to hurt anybody,
谁都不想的
nobody wanted that.
但局外人 他们不在乎
But somebody from the outside-- they don't give a shit
我们的目标
what it is that we were trying to do.
我们怎么解释呢
How do we even explain this?
我会说事实
I'll tell the truth.
事实
The truth?
那是什么
And-and what's that?
都是你负责的
That-that you ran everything?
你每天和这些男人在一起
That every day you were with these men,
来确保他们守规矩
making sure they complied.
-但是你 -不
- But you... - No.
我没来过这里
I've never set foot in this place.
这是事实
That's the truth.
你得让我帮你 好吗
You need to let me help you with this, okay?
我可以吗
Can I do that?
-拜托 -不行
- Please? - No.
操
Fuck.
海蒂
Heidi!
回来 借过
Get back! Excuse me.
-住手 -没解决这事之前 你哪都不能去
- Stop. Stop. - You're not going anywhere until we resolve this.
让我走
Just let me go.
-你得说出来 我试过 -不
- You have to talk! I tried to... - No.
伯格曼女士
Ms. Bergman!
-该死 不要 -伯格曼女士 你
- Oh, shit. Just don't... - Ms. Bergman, are you...
别说话 没事 我们没事
Just don't talk. No. We-we... It's okay. We're fine.
-我们没事 好吗 -不 他
- We're okay. Okay? - Yes. No. He's... This is...
-听着 这非 -他
- Look. Look, it's very... - He's...
你能来真是太好了
It's good that you're here, actually, okay?
我认识你
I know you.
这事非常微妙
Okay, look, let's... let's-let's be really careful
谈论的时候都注意一点 好吗
how we unpack this whole thing, okay?
-我认识你 -是的
- I know you. - You... Yes, you do.
-我们见过 -没错 在盖斯特
- We met. - That's right. At Geist.
他叫科林·贝尔法斯特 他是
His name is Colin Belfast, and he's...
你是对的
You were right.
-关于什么 -关于我
- Right about what? - About me.
-我就是那个 -不要说话 知道吗
- I was the one... I... - Don't talk. You know what?
她精神有点不正常
She's-she's having some kind of an episode.
-你也能看出来 -不 项目是他负责的
- Okay? You can see that. - No. He ran the program.
-配药 -配药
- The dosing... - The dosing?
-你在说什么 -我不知道
- What are you talking about? - Look, I don't know,
我都没来过这里 好吗
but I've never even stepped foot here, okay?
我不知道 她很难受
I don't-I don't know. She's-she's upset.
但你现在来了
But you're here now?
是的 我正在调查你的投诉
Yeah, I'm here. I'm investigating the complaint
我们对此非常在意
that you... Which we take very, very seriously.
你们是一起来的吗
You came here together?
-不 -是的 一起来的
- No. - Yes, we did.
-他是我老板 -好吧 我们
- He was my boss. - Okay. Look, we d...
我们工作过 好吗 我们有过
We worked together, okay? And we've had a sort of,
一段感情 我
kind of relationship, and I was...
-不 他在撒谎 他在撒谎 -我在撒谎
- No. He's lying. He's lying. - I-I'm lying?
什么叫我撒谎 昨晚在酒店是我撒谎吗
What do you mean I'm lying? About the hotel? Last night?
起码是你情我愿的吧
I hope you'll admit it was mutual, at the very least.
你♥他♥妈♥
Get fucking...
让你目睹这一幕我很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm sorry that you had to see this, okay?
大家都很尴尬 真的
I'm embarrassed for all of us, really.
我们能单独聊聊吗
Um, so if we could just have a little privacy.
男人之间的谈话
Okay? Man to man.
你们俩的说法我都要听
Well, I'd like to take statements from you both,
-然后我 -为什么
- and then I... - Why?
因为我得归档
Because I have to file this.
你得归档 你在说什么呢
You have to file... What are you talking about?
小两口吵架而已
This is personal, man. This is a spat.
你跟我说你不认识海蒂·伯格曼
You told me you didn't know Heidi Bergman,
-以及这个地方 -没错
- or anything about this place. - That's right.
现在你来了 还和她在一起
And now you're here. With her.
好吧
Okay.
-这说得通吗 -说得通吗
- So how does that make sense? - Make sense?
说不通
It doesn't.
我都可以看到你脑子里的轮子
I can practically see that wheel in your head
转得非常非常慢
spinning really, really slow.
不好意思
I'm sorry?
不 不要向我道歉
No. Don't apologize to me.
剧集 | 归途 | 导航列表