剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Yeah.
所以你没有情感取向吗
So you're not aromantic?
-这么说你知道 -对
- So you know the-- - Yeah.
你知道这些术语
Okay. You know the words.
是的 我没有情感取向
No. I am not aromantic.
我并不是处♥男♥
And I'm not a virgin,
严格来说不是 但我会禁欲
technically, but I do abstain...
这对我来说很重要
and that's important to me.
-这样可以吗 -天哪 当然
- Is that okay? - Oh, my God, yes.
我知道
I know...
当然 可不可以 当然可以
Of course it's-- Is it--? Yes, it's okay.
当然 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
谢谢你跟我分享自己的情况
Thank you-- thank you for sharing who you are with me.
我要去再拿一罐 你要来一罐吗
I'm gonna go get another. Do you want one of these?
那太好了 谢谢
Yeah. That'd be great. Thank you.
好的 谢了
Okay. Thanks.
-要薄荷吗 -谢谢 金
- Want a mint? - Thank you, Kym.
需要什么吗 不用吗
Need anything? No?
要唇膏吗
Want a ChapStick?
要薄荷吗 要唇膏吗
Need a mint? Need a ChapStick?
不用吗
No?
给
Here you go.
金 我在外面走路
Hi Kym. Uh, I was just out walking,
做我的提高胆固醇意识的运动
doing, uh, my cholesterol awareness campaign.
看看我碰上了谁
And look who I ran into.
这是格特鲁德修女 我们...
Hi! This is Sister Gertrude. We, uh...
格特鲁德 你能跟金打个招呼吗
Gertrude? Will you say hi to Kym?
你好 金 祝你今天愉快
Hi Kym. Have a nice day.
这是安妮修女
And here's Sister Anne.
-你能打个招呼吗 -你好 金
- Will you say hi? - Hi Kym.
好了 总之就是几个修女
Hi, so that's just a couple of nuns,
在跟你问好 还有我也跟你问好
saying hi to you, and me saying hi to you. Hi.
我上网查了这个女修道院 在外面等了很久
I Googled this convent and waited outside it for a long time.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
抱歉迟到了 我有事去了趟银行
Hey. I'm sorry that I'm late. I had to run by the bank.
没事
That's okay.
-我得先做一件事 -好
- I gotta do one thing. - Yeah.
那天晚上是你为我们服务的
You waited on us the other night.
我非常抱歉 我没给够你小费
I'm so sorry. I completely under-tipped you.
我算错了 我搞砸了
I, uh, I just did my math wrong and I fucked it up.
总之 这是给你的
So, um, this is yours.
天啊 谢谢 太贴心了
Oh my God, thank you. That is so sweet!
不 你才贴心 我很抱歉
Oh no. You're sweet. I'm sorry.
我请你喝一杯吧 我请你
Let me buy you a drink. I'll buy you a drink.
我们...我们得等桌位
We're gonna wait-- We're gonna wait for a table.
好的宝贝 一会我来招待你们
Okay. Baby, I'll get you then.
谢谢
Thank you.
我可算轻松了
I'm so relieved.
我没...就有一点点尴尬
I didn't-- Ooh, just a little-- a little awkward.
没事的 我觉得挺好的
That's okay. I thought it was nice.
-这个能挪走吗 -没问题
- Can I move this? - Yeah, yeah.
好了
Here you go.
你今天怎么样
How was your day? Um...
-咱们要... -不 抱歉
- Should we? - Uh, no. Sorry.
我不...
I don't--
我不...
I don't--
-我不知道我为什么那样 抱歉 -没事的
- I don't know why I did that. Sorry. - It's okay.
-没事的 你回来了 -咱们坐吧
- It's OK. You came back. - Let's sit down.
-我很抱歉 真是... - 太蠢了
- I'm sorry, that-- - It's stupid.
那是你的界限
That's a line for you.
是的
It has been,
过去是的 不过...
in the past, but, um...
你能拥抱别人吗
Do you hug?
通常...不会
Not... typically.
不过...
Uh... but...
我想尊重你
I wanna be respectful.
我很喜欢你
I like you a lot.
-我也喜欢你 -可我...
- I like you too. - But I-- But...
如果你不想...
If you don't want...
我明白的
Like I-I get it, you know.
我理解 如果你...
I-I understand if you...
我真的很孤单
I'm really lonely.
性生活已经很久...
Sex has not been--
我们不会现在就涉及这个阶段
We're not gonna get into this right now.
我的性生活也不算很棒
It's not been a great part of my life.
但如果...
But if--
如果你不能抱我
If you can't hug me...
如果你不能...
If you can't, um...
搂着我或者...
hold me or...
牵我的手
hold my hand...
我不是说你非得现在就做
I don't mean that you have to do it now.
我可以耐心等待
I can be patient.
我不...
I don--
你觉得那是你有可能做到的事吗
Do you think that that's something that you could do?
以前从来没这么干过
Never did that before.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You okay? - Yeah.
要不我们就在吧台吃吧
Well, maybe we should eat at the bar.
好的
Ah, okay.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表