剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
我忘了做冰激凌了
I forgot to make ice cream.
我不知道看完这个
I don't know if we would
我们还想不想吃冰激凌
want to have ice cream after watching this.
说到大脑冻僵
Talk about a brain freeze.
-好样的 -它在吃它自己的头骨
- Ah, well done. - It's eating its own skull.
我都要流口水了
It makes my mouth water.
肯定是丹麦或瑞典版的哈根达斯广♥告♥
Must be a Haagen-Dazs ad for like, Denmark or Sweden.
-没错 -那个得过奖 这个太吓人了
- Yeah, exactly. - That won some award. This is terrifying.
-这还要多久 -看起来很好吃
- How long does this last? - It looks delicious.
-真是... -真是广♥告♥
- It is an-- - It is an advertisement!
棒 现在没了
Yes! Now it's gone. Aw.
有没有不那么...
Is there something less, um...
-吓人的吗 -...表现派的 我们能看的
- Terrifying? - ...expressionist, that we can watch?
到了好好学学负鼠按♥摩♥的时候了
It's time to learn about proper opossum massage.
我们这里有只老负鼠
Here we have a senior opossum.
我不喜欢她抓它的尾巴
I don't like it when she grabs the tail.
-挺诡异的 这合法吗 - 它也太安静了
- That's weird. Can they do this? - It's very calm.
-就是啊 -发人深省
- Exactly. - Inspiring.
为了一只野生动物
For a wild animal.
去他的 好吗
Fuck that, okay?
这是哪年的
What year is this?
去他的
Fuck it?
-很老了 是吧 -对
- It's time, right? - Yes.
- 七八十年代的 对 -七八十年代的吧
- It's from the '70s or '80s? Yes. - The '70s or '80s, right?
对 也许是她的发型
Yes. Maybe it's her hairstyle?
也可能她从七八十年代
Or maybe she's been wearing that hairstyle
就一直保持着那个发型
since the '70s and '80s.
如果适合自己 为什么要改变
Well, if it suits you, why change it?
把压力甩出去
Shake out the stress.
衣服也很老派
Even, even her shirt.
-会太过了吗 -浣熊不都一样吗
- Is that too much? - Aren't raccoons the same?
是啊 你要是在白天看到浣熊
Yeah, 'cause if you see a raccoon during the day,
那麻烦可就大了
there's a problem.
你没事吧 哥们
You okay, man?
-她在给它按♥摩♥ -我要去...感受双面女神了
- She's massaging him. - I'm gonna go... feed Ishtar.
低一点
A little lower.
很好 喂它 它肯定饿了
Yes, feed him, please. He must be hungry.
我很放松 你很安全
I mean, I'm pretty relaxed. You're safe.
该死
Whoa, shit. Whoa, whoa!
杰克森
Jackson!
拿条冷水浸湿的毛巾来 放在他脖子后面
Get a cold, wet towel. Put it on the back of his neck.
这是我的地方 我来处理
This is my department. I'll handle this.
-杰克森 来 -这肯定是他的
- Jackson, come on. - I bet it's his.
-我起来了 -宝贝
- I'm up. - Huh, baby?
-你没事吧 -没事 我想看看那些视频
- You okay? - Yeah. I wanna watch the, uh, videos.
他倒了
He's going down.
肯定是他的血压出问题了
It's definitely his blood pressure.
你那是干什么 伙计
What was that shit, man?
很正常 是大♥麻♥的效果 大♥麻♥而已
It was just normal. It's weed, it's weed, it's weed!
-好了 你没事 -杰克森
- Okay. You're okay. - Hey, Jackson. Jackson.
宝贝 宝贝
Baby. Baby.
我爱你
Yeah. Hi. I love you.
你没事的 没事的
You're okay. You're okay.
你很安全 很温暖
You're safe, you're warm.
-你很性感 -你太性感了
- You're sexy. - Oh, you're so sexy, yeah.
妈妈 爸爸 我又做那个梦了
Mama, Papa, Sharona, I had the dream again!
亲爱的 你没事 莎朗娜 麻烦带她上楼
Agape, amor, you're fin. Sharona, please take her upstairs.
-我们来跳舞吧 -这样吧
- Let's, uh, Just Dance. - You know what?
我去帮帮她
I'm gonna go help her, actually.
很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
好吧
All right.
再次抱歉
Sorry, again.
爸爸 爸爸 能听到我吗
Papa. Papa, can you hear me?
我们怎么知道我们做得好不好
How do we know if we're doing well?
我们做得好极了
We're doing extremely well.
我觉得心里是能感觉到的
I think you know in your heart when you're doing well.
真高兴我们在楼上而不是楼下
I'm really glad we're up here and not downstairs.
最棒的部分要来了
Best part is coming.
等着 怕丢 我来了
Hold on, Fomo. I'm coming.
该死 天啊 我的天
Oh, shit! Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
好了 该走了
Okay. It's time to go.
把压力甩出去
Shake out the stress.
甩出去
Shake it out.
伸展
And stretch.
呼吸
Breathe.
从头骨下方开始
And begin at the base of the skull,
慢慢来 轻轻地 划同心圆
working in slow, gentle, concentric circles.
然后伸展斜方肌
Then stretch out the trapezius.
这能帮助你把自己的重量利用起来
It may help to use your weight as leverage.
看到我做的了吗
See what I'm doing?
推 展开
Push, and fan.
推 展开
Push, and fan.
然后快速移向她脊柱下方
Then we move down her spine, briskly,
同时刺♥激♥每一块椎骨
stimulating each of the vertebrae as we go.
向上推到胸廓
Pull up on the rib cage.
感觉真棒
Oh, that feels good.
另一边
Other side.
记得每次都要照顾到身体的两边
Always work both sides of the body.
否则就可能在不经意间
Otherwise, you might inadvertently
干扰到你负鼠的气场
interfere with your opossum's natural chi.
那可不是好事
And nobody wants that.
接下来 我们按♥摩♥四头肌下方
Next, we knead down the quadriceps.
要注意有没有打结
We're checking for knots.
我好像找到了一个
I think I found one.
好吧 处理一下
Okay, work it out...
好了
There.
现在一定感觉好多了
Oh, I bet that feels better!
好了 大家都喜欢舒服的足部按♥摩♥
All right. Everybody loves a good foot massage.
负鼠也不例外
The opossum is no exception.
现在我在指尖涂一些软膏
So I put ointment on my fingertips.
我要找到脚掌的
And I'm going to find the shiatsu pressure point
指压点
in the pads of the feet.
轻轻按压
Press gently.
唤醒所有紧张的神经末梢
And awaken all those little nerve endings.
你肯定感觉到了
I bet you feel that.
好了
All right.
现在来到按♥摩♥中
Now we come to the part of the massage that
很多人觉得最有趣的部分
many people think is whole lot of fun,
搓尾巴
and that's the tail rub.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表