剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
I don't even like roses.
那你喜欢什么花
Well, what flower would you have instead?
雏菊
Daisies.
没有刺
They don't have thorns.
芙兰
紧急求助
我在这个位置拨出了紧急求助电♥话♥
你收到消息是因为你是我的紧急联络人
目前位置
搞什么
The fuck?
你觉得这是个陷阱吗
已发送
绝对的 别上钩
AJ 你在这干什么
AJ? What are you doing here?
不好意思 你叫什么来着
Oh. I'm sorry. What's your name again?
-夏延 -夏延 对了 抱歉
‐ Cheyenne. ‐ Cheyenne! That's right. Sorry.
芙兰给我发信息了
Um, Fran texted me.
好吧 她不接电♥话♥
Huh. Okay, well, she's not answering.
我们该担心吗
Should we be worried?
我不知道 你才是助理
I don't know. You're the assistant.
我已经很久没见过芙兰了
Look, I haven't seen Fran in forever.
我知道 她告诉我了
I know. She told me.
她全部都告诉你了
So, she told you the whole story?
只是她的说法
Just her side of it.
她说的话不是很可信
You know, she's not a very reliable narrator.
可不嘛
No shit.
你是谁 《黑客帝国》里的崔妮蒂吗
What are you, Trinity from The Matrix?
这不是装扮
This isn't a costume.
有人吗 我是夏延
Hello? It's Cheyenne.
还有AJ 你还是开门吧
And AJ. You might as well open the door.
我们哪也不去
We're not going anywhere.
你不开门我们就在这站一晚上
We'll stand here all night.
什么 不
No, what? No.
-你俩在这干什么 -你给我们发了短♥信♥
‐ What the fuck are you two doing here? ‐ You texted us.
你们疯了
You're insane.
我绝不会那么干的
I literally would never do that.
你发了你的定位
You sent your location.
芙兰 记得你说过你不想就着酒服用唑吡坦吗
Fran, remember you said you didn't want to drink on Ambien?
随便吧 夏延 别跟我说话 好吗
Uh, whatever, Cheyenne. Don't even talk to me, okay?
我们送你上♥床♥ 交给我了
Let's get you into bed. I got this.
实际上 你被炒了
Actually... you're fired.
-我炒了你 -好吧 知道吗
‐ I fire you. ‐ Okay, you know what?
我们只是想确保你没事
We just want to make sure you're okay.
你们吵醒我之前我本来好得很
Well, I was fine before you woke me up.
-知道吗 -什么
‐ Huh? You know what? ‐ What?
你不能再这么痴迷于我了
You need to stop being obsessed with me.
-我的天 -这很可悲
‐ My God. ‐ It's pathetic.
-再见 猛♥男♥ - 再见 甜心
‐ Bye, butch. ‐ See you, peach.
好吧 只是又是一个周日的晚上
Okay, that's just another Sunday night.
她都不会记得的
She won't even remember.
-也许是骗她接受提议的好机会 -那是天赋
‐ Maybe now's the time to take her up on it. ‐ That's a gift.
那变♥态♥就留在猫眼背后吧
You leave that psycho in the rearview.
她不是变♥态♥ 她只是反♥社♥会♥
She's not a psycho. She's a socio.
我很确定这两者并不冲突
I'm pretty sure you can be both.
你从哪过来的 要送你回去吗
Where you coming from? You want a ride back?
好啊
Sure.
-很酷 对吧 -嗯
‐ Cool, right? ‐ Yeah.
这是摆脱周日郁闷的好方法
It's a great way to get rid of those Sunday blues.
我管这叫周日惊吓 不过没错
I call them Sunday scaries, but, yes.
你还真学进去那个
Wow, you're really leaning into that
亚当斯一家的那一套了啊
Addams Family thing, aren't you?
-小心井盖 -天
‐ Beware of manholes. ‐ Oh God.
这可是我的命 亲爱的 我的命
My whole life, dear, my whole life.
让让路
Share the road.
姬佬优先
Queers first!
恭喜你被炒了
Congrats on getting fired!
谢了
Thanks.
看来明天不用上班了
Guess I don't have to work tomorrow.
棒
Yes.
该死 是这样
Oh shit. Here it is!
如果你快速按上面或者边上的按钮五次
If you rapidly tap on the top or side button five times,
你的手♥机♥就会向紧急联♥系♥人
then your iPhone alerts your emergency contact
发一条带有你定位信息的短♥信♥
with a text message and your location.
-天 不知道我的紧急联♥系♥人是谁 -疯了
‐ Damn! I wonder who's in mine? ‐ That's crazy.
-在哪 -去设置里面找找看
‐ Where is it? ‐ Um, try settings. Go to settings.
不是吧
Oh shit.
克里斯托夫 唐尼 还有我妈
Christof, Donny, and my mom?
天
God.
这真是个悲伤的时光胶囊
That is a sad, sad time capsule.
你呢 你的紧急联♥系♥人是谁
What about you, who's in yours?
没人
No one.
加个人进去啊
Put someone in there!
-要是真有紧急情况呢 -我会报♥警♥
‐ What if there's an actual emergency? ‐ I'll call 911.
-谁负责留意你的情况 -我自己
‐ Who's keeping tabs on you? ‐ I do.
-我不需要任何人 -这也太抑郁了
‐ I don't need anyone. ‐ That's depressing.
曾经是的 但我之前
I mean, it was, but I was, like,
得过临床上的抑郁症
clinically depressed.
我开始做IV治疗
I started doing IV treatments
跟着一个医生 一开始还挺酷的
with a doctor before it was cool...
然后他给我开了
...and then he gave me
这个鼻腔喷雾
this nasal spray to maintain
在两次治疗期间保持状态
between treatments.
保持什么状态
Maintain what?
好习惯 能让我大脑里的树突
Good habits. It allows the dendrites in my brain
生长并发展
to grow and expand,
能增加脑补供血
increases blood flow to the brain.
那是什么 阿氟林吗
What is that, Afrin?
不 这是…
Uh, uh, no. It's, uh...
这是K粉
It's ketamine.
-马用的镇静剂 -也是非常强效的
‐ Horse tranquilizer. ‐ It's also a super strong
-抗炎药 -特别K粉
‐anti‐inflammatory. ‐ Special K.
我对那些让大脑肿胀的东西了解得很
I knows all about that brain swell stuff.
你以为人们为何从新石器时代起
Why do you think people been getting holes
就在脑袋上钻洞
drilled in their skulls since the Neolithic, okay?
好让大脑的供血
So's the brain‐blood volume
-能通畅 -好吧 先暂停
‐gets free flow. ‐ Whoa, okay. Time‐out.
提问 教授 头上有洞不是就死了吗
Question, professor. Uh, wouldn't a hole in your head kill you?
不不不
No, no, no.
古老的科技 小机灵
Ancient technology, you wise guy.
不然你以为和尚为什么要在头上烧洞
Why do you think all those monks, they got bald spots?
海马体在古文化研究中用过它
Hippocampus used it in the classics.
湿婆有洞 藏♥人♥也有洞
Shiva had a hole. Tibetans had holes.
-洞也太多了 -我认识一个湾岭区的键盘手
‐A lot of holes. ‐I knew this keyboard guy in Bay Ridge, right?
他头上就有个洞 治好了他的强迫症
Had a hole in his head, cured his OCD.
他现在还在休·路易斯的致敬活动上弹奏呢
He's still playing keys at that Huey Lewis tribute.
他运气不错啊 你试过吗
Things are looking up for him. You ever tried it?
我没有精神问题 我太忙了顾不上
I ain't got no mental problems. I'm too busy for that.
我保持忙碌 好得很
I keep busy, I'm good.
休·路易斯
Huey Lewis.
-我们去我那吧 -你不会有事的
‐ Should we just go back to my place? ‐ You'll be fine.
你没吸到足够困在K洞里的量
You're not taking enough to get stuck in a K‐hole.
好了
Here we go.
这张专辑非常棒
This album's great.
完全是关于音乐的
It's all about the music.
如果你感受不到
And if you don't feel it,
我们可以20分钟后再试一次
we can try again in 20 minutes.
我刚吸了两次
I just did two.
什么 什么时候
What? When?
就刚才 你看到了
Just now. You just saw me.
不 我…
No, I...
那…你又吸了第三次
So, you, you did three?
我搞砸了吗
Did I fuck this up?
你不会有事的 就…顺其自然吧
You'll be fine. Just... go with it.
好吧 我都不…
Okay. I don't even...
我怎么知道这…
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表