剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Okay, what can I do you for?
我嘛...
Uh, well, I'm...
压力特大 睡不着觉
pretty stressed, I'm, uh, I'm not sleeping.
就...我觉得...
Um... just-- I have, like, you know,
-这和这的肌肉疼... -我有大♥麻♥二酚精油
- ...muscle pain here, here... - Oh! Well, I got a CBD balm
现在大家都用 所以我也带了
that... everyone's got this, but so do I.
那个30 八克的要60
That's 30 and 60 for the eighth.
好吧 两个我都要了
Oh, ouch. All right, I'll take both.
-好 -嗯
- Okay. - Yeah.
要开派对吗
Having a party?
差不多吧 其实也不算
Uh, sort of, not really.
人还不是很多
It's not very crowded yet.
等一下
Oh, hold on.
也许是我第一个...客人 喂
Maybe that is my first... customer. Hello?
联邦快递 3B有包裹
UPS. I got a package for 3B.
上来吧
Oh, send it up.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
挺好吃吧
It's good, right?
有嚼头
Chewy.
挺有嚼头
It's chewy.
挺有嚼头
It's chewy.
我们还需要个冰激凌
We're gonna need another ice cream!
-看着真不错 -我喜欢
- This looks great. - Yeah, I like it.
很酷 看着不错
Yeah, it's cool. It looks good.
... 光有营养方面的好处还不够
...the nutritional benefits weren't alone good enough,
我的意思是 还有经济上的好处
I mean, the perks, the perks, yeah.
我看上了地中海邮轮旅行
I have my eye on this Mediterranean cruise,
我想 一旦达成所有目标我就去
and I think I'll get it once I hit all the targets.
我很快就会去
I'll be going soon.
这个不会被通过的
Okay, so, um, uh, this is not gonna be approved.
糖霜太少了 没过...
The icing is a little, it's not over the--
需要过了线才行
It needs to be over the line.
重做好吗
Do you mind doing it again?
拍完以后你再扔啊
Don't throw it until the end of the shoot!
什么情况 是第一天干吗
What is it, someone's first day?
玛莎刚和我交待
Hey! I just heard from Martha.
她说大♥麻♥二酚的圣诞曲奇看着不好吃
Uh, she says the CBD Christmas cookies don't look delicious.
而且她不想再搞如何现杀现烹火鸡了
And she doesn't wanna do the spatchcock turkey how-to anymore.
反过来呢 她想用剩的火鸡肉
Instead, she wants to do the perfect
玛莎·斯图沃特的标志性提法
做个三明治作为"好东西"
leftover turkey sandwich as a "Good Thing."
好吗
Okay?
直到做好为止
Make it nice or make it twice.
-很好 很好 -差不多是那个意思了
- Good, good, good. - Okay, it's getting there.
量够了 完美的不完美
Just enough mess, perfectly imperfect, okay.
-我会愿意用这个 -我觉得量还需要大一点
- I'd love to get going on this. - I think it needs more mess.
得要看着更真实
It just needs to look more real.
-亚历克西呢 -亚历克西呢
- Where's Alexi? - Where's Alexi?
看着很不错 但
It looks great, um, but, uh,
三明治的左侧能否再突出一些
can we get more drama on the left side of the sandwich?
来点大的面包屑
Uh, more big crumbs.
当然
Oh, yeah! Sure.
-太棒了 -谢谢
- Great. - Thanks.
对 放在左边
Yeah. On the left side there.
我们能不能把那个怪怪的碎屑
Could we swap out that weird crumb
换成个更有诗意的
for one that's more poetic?
-左边的 -左边的...
- To the left! - To the left, to the...
-左边 -左边左边
- the left. - Left, left, left.
-左边 我们的左边 -左边
- The left, the left. Our left. - Left.
-我们的左边 -不是那个
- Our left. - No, not that one.
-三明治上的 -后面一个
- Of the sandwich. - The one behind it.
这个 那个 那个大的 好
This one? That one? That big one? Yep.
-对了 -嗯 很好 对了
- That's it. - Yeah, that's great. Bingo.
知道吗 也许还是再来些面包屑更好
You know what, maybe it was better with more crumbs.
对不起 知道吗 冰激凌化了
Excuse me, you know what? Now, the ice cream's melting.
这样吧 我...给我吃了吧
Oh. Hey, you know what? I'll... I'll eat it,
如果大家不介意的话
if that's okay with everyone.
...那边有餐巾纸 飘逸的亚麻布简直
...that napkin right there, the flowing linen is just...
-有点多了 -那样很好
‐ Yeah, that's a little much. ‐ Oh, that's good.
-谢谢 -好了 开始拍吧 各位
‐ Thanks. ‐ Okay. Let's get our shot off, please!
-一切都好吗 -玛莎
‐ Hi. How's it going? ‐ Hi, Martha.
很不错 非常棒
It's going good. Yeah, real great.
火鸡三明治
Turkey sandwich.
手看起来怎么样
How do the hands look?
你真的会想吃那样一双手拿着的
You know, would you really wanna accept a sandwich
三明治吗
from hands that look like that?
-感觉不太友好 -对 我也这么想
‐ Kind of unfriendly. ‐ Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.
-看起来像爪子 -我觉得你该换人
‐ It looks like a claw. ‐ I think you should switch them out.
没问题 可以
No problem. We can do that.
只需要新找一双手
Just need a new set of hands.
-那是谁 -是乔丹 她是我们的...乔丹
‐ Who's that? ‐ Oh, Jordan. She's our‐‐ Hey, Jordan!
过来
Yeah, um...
-你喜欢她的手吗 -嗯 她的手不错
‐ Do you like her hands? ‐ Yeah. Yeah, her hands are nice.
-对 对 -看着更普通
‐ Yeah, yeah. ‐ I mean, they look more normal.
-没那么瘦骨嶙峋 -对 没错
‐ They're not so thin. ‐ Right, right.
你愿意来帮个忙吗
Would you mind jumping in for this,
为拍照做模特
uh, for this photo shoot?
-玛莎喜欢你的手 -我吗 天呐
‐ Martha loves your hands. Yeah. ‐ Me? Oh, wow.
-谢谢 -手非常好看
‐ Thank you. ‐ Really good hands.
什么情况
-我是翻译 所以 不不 -没关系
‐ I'm the interpreter, so you‐‐ No, no. ‐ That's okay.
-你可以问他 -玛莎喜欢你的手 所以
‐ You could ask him. ‐ Martha loves your hands, so‐‐
你可以去化妆师那了 去吧
You can just go to makeup, and, yeah,
他们想用我的手
很快就拍好 对 这很重要
it'll be real quick. Oh, yeah, it's important.
但取决于你
好 没问题
-好 没问题 天呐 -太好了
‐ Yes. Yes. Definitely. Oh my gosh. ‐ Great! Great!
她是我的翻译 随你 想用就用
She's my interpreter. Up to you, use her if you want.
好的 加快速度 因为
Okay, hurry, hurry 'cause
我们要把照片拍好
we wanna get this shot done.
很快就好
It'll be, yeah, super fast.
-好的 我愿意 -好极了
‐ All right, I'll do it. ‐ Great.
不 但她的手很秀美
No, but her hands are good.
另外就是 我想拿走
Otherwise, I think I would take
盘子里的一些面包
a few of those crumbs off the plate.
好 来人拿走几个盘子里的面包
Yeah. Can we get some crumbs off the plate?
我很紧张
我不想让别人报道我
就像是在照片里
It's like using men's arms in
拍带汗毛的男人手臂
pictures like this with hair.
你必须去
对 大家不会想吃 不会
Yeah, people don't want it. No.
这可是玛莎·斯图尔特啊
没错 但她的手就很理想
Absolutely. No, her hands are the best.
我知道 但是
我会确保没人报道你
这里的人都明白
她不介意吧 对吗
And she doesn't mind, does she?
不会
No.
我觉得好别扭
他们会付你丰厚的酬劳
肯定会的
你说得很有道理
这太舒服了 你真是想不到
This feels so good, you have no idea.
-很好 -我的天 我能在这坐一整天
‐ Oh, good! ‐ Oh my gosh. Yes. I could sit here all day.
你听说过璞蕾丝拉这个牌子吗
Have you heard of the company Plethora?
他家的护手霜简直太润了
They have such great moisturizers.
-这些都是剩菜吗 -这是最妙的地方
‐ These are the leftovers, yes. ‐ It's the best part.
-第二天总会开派对 -一点不错
‐ You always have a party the next day. ‐ Yeah, exactly,
和所有真正的朋友一起
with all your real friends.
好了 准备好了吗 乔丹
All right. Are we ready, Jordan?
-来了 -我们已经就绪了 很好
‐ Oh yeah! ‐ We're ready for you. Great.
这是我第一次 真抱歉
This is my first time, so sorry.
放松
准备好了吗 深呼吸
Okay, you ready? Take a breath.
好的 很好 就这样
Good, all right, right there.
-坚持一下 非常好 -三二一
- Hold it there. Terrific. - Three, two, one.
很精致
Very pretty.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表