剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
♪ 像个白♥痴♥一样偷腥 ♪
♪ And cheated like a lame-o ♪
♪ 该滚蛋了 ♪
♪ It's time to go ♪
♪ 因为你就是条淫♥虫♥ ♪
♪ 'Cause you're a ho ♪
♪ 她把你的破烂扔出了窗外 ♪
♪ She threw your shit out the window ♪
♪ 因为你就是个蠢蛋 ♪
♪ 'Cause you're a fucking bozo ♪
给点小费吧
Now how about a tip?
天呐 你准备得还挺全乎
Wow, man. You got a whole thing going on.
是啊 来吧 赏点小费
Yeah. Come on, tip me.
我不是扎克
I'm not Zack.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那为什么让我唱完了整首歌♥
Why would you let me get through the entire song?
我听入迷了 你有两把刷子
I was into it, man. You got somethin'!
扎克
Zack!
♪ 你马子知道你是条狗 ♪
♪ Your girlfriend knows that you're a dog-- ♪
不用唱了 不用唱了
You don't have to sing. You don't have to sing.
别这样 简付了钱的
Come on, Jane paid for the song.
我听到了 谢谢了
Well, I heard it so, thank you, I guess.
听着 要是没唱我就拿不到钱
Listen, man. I don't get paid if I don't sing.
-还是让我 -怎么的 我还要为你考虑吗
- So just let me get... - Sorry, am I supposed to worry about you?
-去你的 -知道吗 简是对的
- Fuck you! - You know what? Jane was right.
你就是个蠢蛋
You're a fucking bozo!
我现在知道为什么你会认错人了
I understand why that mix-up happened now.
你唱得挺不错的 来
Hey, man. You were good. Here...
给
Here.
♪ Ins上有个人 ♪
♪ There was a man on Instagram ♪
♪ 得了错失恐惧症 ♪
♪ Who was suffering from FOMO ♪
♪ 错失恐惧症 ♪
♪ Fomo ♪
你渴了吗 宝贝
You thirsty, baby?
喝点水吧
Let's have some drink!
喂
Hello?
是 是 是我
Yes, yes. That was me.
非常感谢你给我打电♥话♥...
Uh, thank you so much for calling me--
好吧
Okay.
有家人吗
Um, is there a family?
好的 谢谢你打来
Okay, well, thank you for calling.
好 再见
Okay. Bye.
没有卫生间
抱歉
卫生间故障
卫生间仅供顾客使用
操
Fuck!
借过
Excuse me.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
让让 小孩拦路队吗
Come on! Kids' daisy chain?
纽约有九百万人口
There are nine million people in New York!
不 该死
Oh, no. Shit!
-有卫生间吗 -买♥♥了东西才能使用
- Bathroom? - You've gotta buy something.
好 我会买♥♥的
Yeah, doi! I'm gonna buy something!
操
Fuck.
天
Oh my God!
听起来很有趣
Oh, that sounds fun.
劝你还是等会再进去
I'd give it a minute.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
之前很抱歉
And sorry about earlier.
我赶着拉屎
I had to poop.
我懂
I've been there.
-想要什么 -有什么推荐
- What would you like? - What do you like?
-金黄蛋糕很不错 -给我来一块
- The blondies are amazing. - I'll take one of those.
再来杯拿铁 加四份浓缩咖啡
And a latte, with four shots of espresso.
没问题
You got it.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我吗 还拿着麦
Are you fuckin' kidding me with the mic?
你♥他♥妈♥还在录音
You're fuckin' recording this?
对不起 我嗑嗨了 我关掉
Oh I'm-I'm sorry. I'm stoned. I'll turn it off.
是的 你绝对是疯了
Yeah, you're definitely fucked up!
我能问你几个问题吗 还是只能你问我
Can I ask you some questions? Or does it go one way?
不 当然可以
No. Sure. Of course.
你给我准备的周年礼物是什么
What did you get me for our anniversary?
我想也是 周年快乐 小甜甜
Yeah. Happy anniversary, Smoothie.
雅拉 你还好吗
Yara, are you okay?
我们不联♥系♥了
We're not talking.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
好吧 来讨论一轮吧
All right. Wanna go around?
苏珊
Susan?
这跟你之前提出的故事可太不一样了
I mean, it's really different than the story you pitched.
重点根本就不再是你父母了 知道吗
I mean, it's not really about your parents anymore, you know?
你不是
What happened--
你不是打算让你父母
what happened to the idea of you
在录音里聊这事吗
getting your parents on tape talking about this?
我试着跟我妈说了 但...
Well, I... I tried to talk to my mom but, um...
她不想谈 她不想搞这些
she didn't wanna talk, she didn't wanna do it.
所以 我和欧文边聊边录了下来
And so, Owen and I started talking about it on tape.
然后
And, um...
没错 结果就这样了
Yeah, it led to this.
我没明白 你父母不参与还有什么用
I'm trying to think how it works without your parents.
是要弄成个结局一拍两散的节目还是什么的吗
Like maybe it could go in like a wrong-ending show or something?
感觉好像你很真诚
You seem like you're being very genuine
并且没想到他会有这种反应
and expecting a response from him that is different than the one he gives,
他这个反应你还挺吃惊的
and it feels surprising when it happens,
他说"真疼"的时候 不过确实 我觉得
when he says ouch, but, yeah, I feel like we'd need
我们需要更多交待 才能理解那一刻的意味
more setup to understand what that moment means.
你们觉得她写下来行吗
Do you think she could write it though?
比如把她父母当年的故事
Like what if she just wrote through
直接写出来
all of the story of what her parents did.
也许吧 不过你得写你的父母
Maybe, but you would write about your parents though.
我觉得你得写你父母的故事
I think you'd have to write about your parents' story.
我不太...我没太明白到底发生了什么
I couldn't like-- I didn't actually understand what was going on.
但我觉得挺棒的...
But I think it's kind of amazing that...
就...抱歉 就...
like, sorry-- It's kind of
能听到别人当场分手还挺奇妙的
amazing to hear a breakup unfold in real time,
以这么意外的方式
in this accidental way,
对我来说就好像...
and that to me felt like,
有印象 那段特殊的录音
oh, that's special tape.
但是因为我一开始完全没抓住
But because I was so lost at the beginning,
这个转折 你们突然就吵起来了
the fact that it turns and suddenly you're fighting.
我感觉 我还在回想第一段对话发生了什么
I'm like, I'm still trying to catch up to the first conversation.
没错 我也是这个感觉
Yeah, I have the same feeling.
我觉得这是那种
I just think it's one of those things where
发生了一件很重要的事
a big important thing happened,
而你把这戏剧性的时刻录了下来
you have this dramatic moment on tape,
但我觉得作为广播节目不太行
but I just think it's not gonna work as a radio piece.
很抱歉
And I'm sorry.
明白
Yeah, okay.
-没关系 -大家好 我找雅拉
- It's okay-- - Hey, I'm looking for Yara.
雅拉 什么情况
Yara? What?
雅拉 我有一份来自欧文的唱歌♥电报
Um... Yara, I have a singing telegram from Owen.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你可知床变得冰冷
♪ You know the bed feels colder ♪
我独自躺在这里
♪ Being here alone ♪
我仍会梦到我们老去
♪ I still have dreams of us older ♪
做着我们想做的事
♪ Doing anything we want ♪
你觉得你得到了最好的我
♪ You think you got the best of me ♪
你觉得我把自己最好的部分都给了你
♪ You think I gave you my best parts ♪
你觉得美好的一切都已消逝
♪ And you think everything good is gone ♪
你应该看到了我的崩溃
♪ Thought you seen me broken down ♪
我想着飞奔回你身边
♪ Thought that I'd come running back ♪
小甜甜 你了解我
♪ Smoothie, you know me ♪
所以你看到了这个
♪ That's what this is ♪
没杀死我们的会让我们更强大
♪ 'Cause what doesn't kill us makes us stronger ♪
成为更好的人
♪ Be a little kinder ♪
帮助彼此都变得更好
♪ Help each other be better than on our own ♪
我爱看你有了灵感的样子
♪ I love to see you be inspired ♪
在你疲惫时揉着你的脚
♪ Rub your feet when you are tired ♪
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表