剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
-真的很美味 -真的吗
- Truly delicious. - Oh really?
这些应该做封面
Now, this should've been the cover.
我们为什么不拍这个呢
Why didn't we shoot these?
可以呀 好的 没问题
Oh, well... We can, yeah. Okay.
-没生气吧 -当然不会 都很好
- No hard feelings? - Of course! It's all good.
希望这对你有用
I hope it helps.
-谢谢 -有需要告诉我
- Thanks. - Let me know.
拜拜 杰西 辛苦你了
Bye, Jessie, thank you.
你好玛莎 不好意思 谢谢你
Hi, Martha. Excuse me, thanks.
-我只是想谢谢你 -你是
- I just wanted to say thank you. - You are...
-乔丹 那个翻译 -哦对 手模
- Jordan, the interpreter! Yeah! - Oh, oh, the hands!
-手模手模 -对 手模
- The hands, the hands. - Yes the hands
太感谢你了
Thank you very much.
该谢你才是 我知道你很忙
Oh, thank you, no, no, no. And I really don't wanna take up
-不想占用你太多时间 -有点赶时间
- many of your time. Yeah, I know you're busy. - Kind of in a rush.
我最近的人生刚好有个大转变
I just recently had a change in my life and it's just...
感觉很美妙 你听过璞蕾丝拉这公♥司♥吗
been incredible. Have you heard of the company Plethora?
-没听过 -这是个超级赞的公♥司♥
- No, no. - It's this incredible, incredible company.
它改变了我的人生
It's changed my life.
他们有很多神奇的营养品
It's, like, they have these beautiful supplements,
力易得 皮肤护理
Endura skincare, and Enthralla...
就是自然哲理这些东西
Just the philosophy and everything. I mean,
显然你不需要因为你 你的皮肤太好了
obviously you don't need because you have such.
Your skin is just so beautiful.
你用的什么产品
What do you use?
太顺滑了
It's so creamy.
总而言之 我知道
So anyway, I just know...
你的美食事业进展的很好
you have a lot going on on your plate,
让你来做销♥售♥代表
and you're, uh, overqualified
当然有点屈才
to be a sales rep. Sure,
你是玛莎·斯图尔特
and you're Martha Stewart and everything...
我这边有带一些营养品
But I have these supplements.
-我不需要不需要 -你确定吗
- Oh, it's okay. I'm okay. - Are you sure?
-我不需要 祝你好运 -谢谢你
- Yeah, I'm good. But, good luck. Okay. - Yeah, thanks so much!
如果你感兴趣的话 我们也可以做搭档
And we could form a partnership even, if you're interested.
或者 算了吧
Or not. Maybe.
你刚做了什么
操 惨了
Fuck... shit.
好了
Here we go.
你好
Hello!
博蒂
Birdy.
今天过得怎么样
How was your day?
我只能说 回家太好了
Glad to be home, let me just say that.
这是什么
What's that?
这个 披萨刀
This? Oh, it's a pizza cutter.
我们已经有了啊
We've already got one of those.
但这个更可爱
Oh, but this one is way cuter.
而且很锋利
And, and it's sharp.
原来的那个已经钝了
Ours was getting dull.
好吧
Okay. All right.
-你去躺着吧 -好的
- You need to lie down. - Okay.
-我在这帮你 -没事不用
- All right? Let me help you here. - No, I'm good.
要拐杖吗
Need your cane?
-不用我快好了 谢谢 -好吧
- No, I was close. Thanks. - All right.
我知道 我也很喜欢她
No, I know, I know. I really liked her, too,
但我们现在的主要目标
but our main objective now
是把他赶下台
is to get him out of office,
每个人的选票都很重要
and every vote counts.
你知道他在共和党那边
Do you know he's still at 80%
还有80%的支持率吗
approval rating with the Republicans?
所以我的意思是 这真的很重要
I mean, so it really makes a difference.
我们必须把大家动员起来去投票
We have to get everyone to get out and vote.
-如果你需要 -我帮你 亲爱的我帮你
- And if you need - Let me help, let me help you with that, sweetie.
没事 不用 谢谢
No, I'm okay. Thank you.
没事
I'm good.
-很感谢 你去吃零食吧 -当心 好吗
‐ I appreciate it, but have your snack. ‐ Be careful, okay?
不好意思 先生 是的
No, excuse me, sir. Yes,
是的 我在听
yes, I'm back.
听着 关于你说的
And listen, to your point,
毫无疑问 我们的投票系统很脆弱
there's no doubt that our voting system is fragile,
但这仍是最好的机会让我们的人入选公职
but it's still our best shot on getting someone into office
只有那样才能立法防止外国干涉
who will legislate to protect against foreign meddling.
我不认为你是错的
And I don't think you're wrong.
那确实可怕
It's very scary,
但不出现在投票站
but to not show up at the polls
就是让他们不战而胜
is letting them win without a fight.
-我们必须背水一战 -博蒂 我来帮你
‐ And we've got to fight. ‐ Birdy, let me help you.
博蒂
Hey, Birdy!
你买♥♥了一把很高级的牙刷
Got some pretty fancy toothbrush in there.
-是的 -好吧
‐ Yeah? ‐ Yeah.
你知道我们
Well, you know we still have, uh,
还欠了很多债吧
some specialist bills to pay.
当然了 我知道我们还欠了债
Of course I know we still have bills.
所以 我只是说
So, I'm just saying...
高级牙刷
fancy toothbrushes.
我只想说我不是左撇子
I'm just saying I'm not left handed.
好吧 好吧
Okay. All right.
在我...
Any more, uh,
戴上之前
shit I can step in before I...
-还有什么指教吗 -没了
‐ strap in? ‐ No.
好吧
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
晚安 卡丽
Good evening, Kali.
等等 以免我等会忘了
Oh wait, oh wait, wait, wait, before I forget.
就一封
just one.
-邀请你这周六参加贝拉的生日派对 -谢谢
- An invitation to Bella's birthday party this Saturday. - Thank you.
-贝拉 -很低调 在我家
- Bella. ‐ Super low‐key, up at our place, you know,
只请了几个朋友 和楼里的邻居
just some friends, couple of people from the building,
-我们很希望你来 -太好了
‐ and we'd love to have you. - That's great.
还有艾伦 如果她有时间的话
And Ellen, too, if she's up for it.
-好的 她... -她还好吗
‐ Okay, sure. She's... ‐ How's she doing?
-她挺好的 很好 -那就好
‐ She's doing really well. She's great. - Glad to hear it.
谢谢你一直帮我们更新 你真是太好了
And thank you for keeping us updated. You are such a rock.
-不用勉强 你来我们会很高兴 -好的
‐ Anyway, no pressure. You know, we'd love to have you. - Okay.
-尤其是贝拉 -不能让我的贝拉失望
‐ Bella especially. ‐ Can't let my Bella down.
你真是太好了
You're so sweet.
-晚安 -好的 晚安
‐ Well, have a good night. ‐ Okay, good night.
我可以自己去参加派对的
You know, I could just go to this party alone.
我不会现在食言
I'm not gonna back out now.
-好吧 -或许我们可以去待一会
‐ Okay. ‐ Maybe we could go just for a little while.
对 或许去一个小时之类的
Yeah, maybe just an hour or something.
很可爱吧
Cute, right?
-也很好用 -嗯
‐ Works pretty well. ‐ Yeah.
该死
Damn it.
-需要我吓吓你吗 -太难受了
- You want me to scare you? ‐ I'm in hell.
-不 我没事 -你去给他拿一勺花生酱吧
- No, I'm okay. - Why don't you get him a spoonful of peanut butter?
家里还有花生酱吗
Do we have any peanut butter?
-有的 -马上来
‐ Yes, we have peanut butter. ‐ Comin' right up.
我很爱花生酱
I love peanut butter.
不过不知道还管不管用
I don't know if it'll work though.
或者你可以深吸一口气
Or you could take a deep breath in,
憋住气 直到憋不住为止
and hold it until you can't any longer,
然后再深吸一口气
and then take in another deep breath after that.
憋气 呼气
And hold it, and exhale.
我觉得起作用...
I think that wo‐‐
给你
Here you go.
-我要晕过去了 -试试这个
‐ Gonna pass out. ‐ Try that.
这些饼干真带劲 对吧
These cookies are strong, right?
怎么吃这么多大♥麻♥饼干 博蒂
What's with the edibles, Birdy?
我可不要清醒着去参加那个派对
I'm not going to that party sober.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表