剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
All right.
900怎么样
How 'bout we call it 900?
你刚入这行 我对此可是很了解
Look, you new to this. I'm true to this, baby.
我告诉你 跟着我的节奏来
I told you, man. Just follow me.
我知道我在干什么 兄弟
I know what I'm doing, man.
看看这个 你看到了吗
Now this, man. Look into the-- Look at this. Do you see that?
拜托 你跳舞...
Come on. You dance--
你快给我停 你不能跳舞 老兄
You gotta-- You gotta stop. You can't dance, bro.
-你烦死了 兄弟 -你跳舞跟你老爸一样
- Bro, you hatin', bro. - Nah, you dance just like your pops, boy.
可去你的吧 你个疯子
Aight, fuck outta here. You're bonkers.
你有那种诱惑能量 你知道我在说什么吗
You got that Temptation energy, you know what I'm saying?
你可真是烦人
Yeah, yeah. You're just really a hater.
听你说话就不像会跳舞的黑人
You don't even sound like a nigga that can dance.
-我没那样 -你有
- I don't even do all that. - Yeah, you do.
我没有 你得摇摆起来
You... No, I don't. You got a swag--
等一下
Hold up.
你们打吗
Yo, y'all wanna hoop?
如果你们打的话 我们可以打全场 四对四
If y'all play, we could run a full court, four-on-four.
好 我们打 来吧
Yeah, we'll play. Come on.
-你要迟到了 拖泥带水的小姑娘 -我们走
- Yo, you're late, Susie-Q Train. - Let's go.
我没说我想打
I didn't say I wanted to play.
来吧 你要灌篮了
Let's go, boy. You about to hoop, baby.
我们要把篮筐扣翻
We about to drop buckets, man.
我要得50分
I'm trying to drop 50...
-又来了两个人 -所有人都在
- We got two more. - ...on everybody here.
-我守那个孩子 -来吧
- I got the kid. - Come on, now.
他们有朋友
They got homie right here.
-怎么了 -康尼
- Hi y'all. Hi. What's up? - Connie.
-我要... -康尼
- I'll take, uh, uh... - Connie.
-他们两个人打吗 -打
- We got these two? - Yeah.
好 我们一起
Okay, we'll take 'em.
好 苏西
Yeah, Susie...
-幸会 托恩 -阿尔文
- Yo, what's up, man? Tone. - Alvin.
好
All right. All right.
-理查 还好吧 -阿尔文
- Rich. What's going on? - Alvin.
你好 我是阿尔文
Hi. I'm... Alvin.
-你还好吗 -还好
- You good? - Yeah.
提上鞋 我们上
Take your shoes, boy. Let's go! All right.
上 突破到篮下 别担心
Let's go. Reach that bucket. Aight. Don't worry.
防好你的人
Watch your man! watch your man!
抢球 大高个 准备好
Get that ball, big guy. Be ready. Be ready.
太棒了 这就是我说的 我们拿下他们
Yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Let's get it!
-再投高一点 -我来
- Throw it up a little higher. - I got it!
上上上
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
没事
It's all good.
我们能打回来
We can get it back.
抱歉
Uh, sorry.
-别担心 -没事
- No worries. - It's all good.
你还好吗
Yo, you good, bro?
不错不错 挺好的
It's all good, it's all good, it's all good.
上啊 拦住他
Let's go, baby! Block it!
我防住他
I got him. I got him.
你来防他们 来防他们
You go'em now. You got 'em now.
对 对 去接应他 投篮
Yeah, yeah. Back him up. Oh, get it!
好球
Yeah!
得把双手举起来啊
Oh, get your hands up!
小姑娘 加油啊 就这样 加油
You better hit it, girl. That's what I'm talking about. Hit that.
下次晃开他 晃开他
Hey, cross him up next time. Cross him up.
传给阿尔...
Give it to Al--
往右传 往右传
Pass right! Pass right!
阿尔文 过来
Alvin, come here!
我投进了
I made it!
棒
Yeah!
爽
All right, kick!
你太牛了 我都看见了
You was out there, boy. I see you.
-厉害了 -真为你骄傲
- Killin'. - I see. I was proud of you.
我说 嘿 那是我小表弟
I was like, all right, that's my little cousin right there.
我是给比赛做点贡献
I was doing my thing for the game.
一点贡献 一点贡献
Yeah, a little somethin', somethin'. Okay.
-打得挺不赖 -就本事就得亮出来嘛
- Wasn't bad out there, man. -Yeah, you showed your thing.
谢了 表兄 今天带我出来
But thanks, cuz, for getting me out today.
我不太... 你知道的
I don't really do... you know.
-今天玩得挺好 -挺好 挺好
- It was fun today, man. - It was fun, it was fun, it was fun.
你出来玩了
You know, you were doing it.
你知道好玩在哪吗 感觉怪怪的
Yeah, you wanna know the funny thing? It was like, weird,
因为我好像很无敌啊
because I could do anything.
好吧
Oh, okay.
咱们先打住吧
Let's come right down there,
超人 你知道的...
Superman. 'Cause you know--
-兄弟 你老是想挑事 -兄弟
- Bro, you always wanna start. - Yo, bro,
在把我惹毛之前把手从我的脸前拿开
get your hand out of my face before it's an issue. Boom.
-你想怎么着 -因为你知道会出什么事
- What you gonna do? - 'Cause you know what happens.
你想怎么着
What you gonna do?
知道吗 别和我来劲
You know... Stop playing with me.
闪 闪 来啊
Weave. Weave. Come here.
闪 来 来
Weave. Hoo, hoo, hoo. Woo, woo, woo, woo.
把包给我
Oh, give me this bag.
你还挺快的
You know you swift.
但是跟你说 这是有可能的 有可能
But, you know, it could happen. It could happen.
那只臭肥猪
That fat fuckin' pig!
臭东西
Fuckin' fuck.
但你明白我的意思 我都受不了
But you know what I'm saying, I can't even stand
他的脸出现在我电视前
when his face comes in front of my TV.
我就说 先他妈给我个警告啊
I'm like, fucking warn me first!
你的菜真可爱
Your vegetables are just lovely.
你真客气 我在努力
Oh, that's nice of you. I'm, I'm trying.
我头一年种
My first year doing it.
你是这花♥园♥的成员有一阵子了吗
Have you been a member of this garden a while?
-时间不长 就今年... -我亲爱的
- Just a short time. Just this year-- - Hi, mi amor.
杰克森 约翰
Ah, Jackson John.
杰克森
Jackson?
杰克森
Jackson.
-我的天 -什么情况
- Holy shit, dude. - What's going on?
-我身上有汗 -你在这干嘛呢
- Hi. I'm sweaty, I'm sweaty. - What are you doing here?
没事的 哥们
It's all good, man.
-见到你太好了 -什么情况
- It is so good to see you. - What's going on?
-得有十来年了 哥们 -真不敢相信...
- It's been like a dozen years, man. - Dude, I can't believe--
我刚搬来纽约时
We were bike couriers together
我俩是自行车快递员
when I first moved to New York City.
我们的青葱岁月是一起度过的
I mean, we did our salad days together, right?
我们干得很辛苦 我们可是一起度过了
We were working our asses off. We did some pretty major
-不一般的青葱岁月呢 -要不你来吃晚饭吧
- salad days, yeah. - Why don't you come over for dinner, huh?
我们有个派对
We're having a party.
带上你的菜 我们把青葱岁月变成青葱之夜
Bring your vegetables. Turn your salad days into salad nights.
-真对 -我喜欢蔬菜的笑话
- Oh, yes. - I love vegetable humor.
没问题 怕丢
Yeah, no pro-- Hey, Fomo.
粉粉
Powder!
粉粉 狗狗不喜欢那样
Powder, the dog doesn't like that.
没事 狗的肛♥门♥就露在外面
It's okay. The dog has a present anus.
-我们会搞清楚狗的 -好吧
- We'll figure it out with the dog. - Okay, cool.
萨蒂
这边是我们的朋友布莱恩·克洛科特
And if you come over here, our friend Bryan Crockett
想通过老鼠表现七♥宗♥罪♥
wanted to depict the seven deadly sins through mice.
你能猜出是哪一种吗
Can you guess which one?
懒惰吗
Uh, sloth?
暴食
Gluttony.
懒惰和暴食
Sloth and gluttony.
盒子里是什么
What's in the box?
盒子
The box?
-当他这样 -什么盒子
- When he goes, like-- - The box?
-懂我意思吗 -不 我不懂
- Know what I mean? - No, I don't.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表