剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
No. No, you are not. Good girl.
你说得对 你说得对 我的错
You're right. You're right. My bad.
那我们把精力放在这里
Let's get the energy right up in here.
你的预约时间是明早十点
So, your appointment is at 10 tomorrow.
我们大概九点半就绝对该出门了
So we should definitely roll out by like, 9:30, at the latest.
那玩意是厄运
That's bad luck.
-什么是厄运 -白的那个
- What's bad luck? - The, the white ones.
白的打火机 谁说的
White lighters? Says who?
人人都这么说
Says everybody.
尽管来吧
Bring it on.
我可不怕
I ain't scared.
你得吃点东西
And you got to eat something.
我的胃就好像...
My stomach is all like...
好吧 也对
Yeah, that makes sense, too.
你抽大♥麻♥吗
You smoke weed?
有时候吧
Sometimes.
莫在吗 要我跟她说两句吗
Is Mo around? You want me to talk to her?
不用 我觉得她可能...
Um, no, I think she's...
在帮宝宝做好准备或者什么的
...like, getting the baby ready, or something, so...
她家怎么样 她...喝酒吗
How's her place? Is she... drinking?
-不 -好吧...
- No. - Okay, well...
-帮我跟她问好 再帮我抱抱她 -好
- Tell her I said, "Hey," and give her a hug. - Okay.
好了 我得去上班了 抱歉 宝贝
Okay. I gotta run to work. I'm sorry, baby.
没关系
It's okay.
抱歉不能在那边陪你
I'm sorry I'm not there.
但你知道吗 我们是在做正确的事
But you know what? We're doing the right thing.
结束了打给我吧
Call me when it's done?
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
好了 宝贝女儿 来
Okay, baby girl. Come on.
好了 桑德拉随时会来
All right. Sondra is gonna be here any minute.
你帮她开门好吗 我好去做好准备
Would you please let her in so I can get ready?
谢谢 我很快回来
Thank you. I'll be right back.
我知道 亲爱的 妈妈在呢 马上
I know, sweet love. Mama's right here. Just a minute.
她进去那边了
She just went in there.
你要哭吗
Do you wanna cry?
-下来 -抱歉海莉 我快好了
- Get down! - I'm sorry, Hailey. I'm almost done.
-下来下来... -下来
- Down! Down, down, down! - Down?
是桑德拉小姐吗
Is that Miss Sondra?
是我 我进来了
It's me! I'm coming in!
你好 桑德拉小姐
Hey, Miss Sondra! Hey!
-我马上来 -你在对这宝宝做什么
- I'll be right out! - What you all doing to this baby?
瞧瞧你 怎么了
Look at you. What's wrong?
这是我表亲海莉 从老家过来的
That's my cousin Hailey visiting from back home.
海莉 这是桑德拉小姐 她是来拯救我们的
Hailey, that's Miss Sondra. She's come to save us.
太谢谢你了 桑德拉小姐
Thank you so much, Miss Sondra.
已经喂了饭 洗了澡 拉了屎 尿了尿
We are fed, bathed, pooped, peed.
-她准备好了 -好的
- She's good to go. - Okay.
打火机 太感谢了
Lighter... Thank you so much.
-跟妈妈再见 -再见 宝贝
- Say, "Bye, Mommy." - Bye, baby girl.
真对不起 我爱你 好好的
I'm so sorry. I love you. Be good.
不哭
Shh. Don't cry.
说再见 挥挥手
Say "Bye-bye." Wave bye-bye.
再见...快点回来 妈妈 好的
Bye-bye. Bye-bye. Hurry back, Mom. Yeah.
汗衫 夹克 帽子都脱了 包打开
Sweatshirts, jackets, hats off. Have your bags open.
口袋的东西都掏出来放桌上
Empty your pockets onto the table.
-有刀枪防狼喷雾之类的吗 -没有
- Any weapons, knives, or mace? - Nothing like that.
好 往前走
Okay, go on through.
往前走
Go on through.
你不用等我的
You don't have to, like, wait with me.
你去可以做点别的
You can go do something else.
拜托 咱们要先带你进去
Girl, please. We gonna get you checked in.
然后我想我可以走路去朱尼尔那
And then I was thinking I'd walk over to Junior's,
给我们买♥♥两块
and get us two big old hunks
世界上最棒的芝士蛋糕
of the world's most fabulous cheesecake.
好了 口袋里还有东西吗
Okay. Do you have anything in your pockets?
好了 往前走
All right, go on through.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
她在冲我抛媚眼
She's winking at me.
可不是嘛
Yeah, forever.
走吧 宝贝
Let's go, baby.
哥们 有火吗
Hey, man. You got a light?
这玩意儿还弄得挺花哨
Shit is tight.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
*我觉得整个世界都变成了痛苦和麻烦*
*I feel the whole world turning on trouble and pain*
*足以把一个女孩逼疯*
*Enough to drive a girl insane*
*不能保证*
* And there ain't no guarantee *
*你我会不会醒来发现自己已死*
*You and me ain't gonna wake up... dead*
*你听到我说的了吗*
*Did you hear me when I said*
*我需要我的药 宝贝*
*I need my medicine, baby?*
*我需要我的巫医*
*I need my medicine man*
*我的巫医*
*My medicine man!*
谢谢 感谢
Thank you. Thanks.
*如果上帝有名字*
*If God had a name*
*那会叫什么*
* What would it be?*
*当你沐浴着他的荣光*
*And would you call it to his face*
*你会呼唤他的名字吗*
*If you were faced with him in all of his glory?*
*如果你只有一个问题 你会问什么*
*What would you ask if you had just one question?*
*上帝很伟大*
*God is great*
*上帝很伟大*
*God is great*
*如果上帝就在我们中*
*What if God was one of us*
*只是个懒汉 像我们一样*
*Just a slob like one of us... *
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表