剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
行了 别说了
Okay. Shh... shh...
我坐到油漆上了
I sat in paint.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - Bye, there.
你当时还认为我拿不下那个选区
And you thought I couldn't carry that precinct.
我是个敢于承认自己错误的男子汉
I'm man enough to admit that I was wrong.
而我是个战无不胜的女人
And I'm woman enough to win.
凯莉·麦高尼格
为我们而战
教师与凯莉
是吧
Right?
我本来想说 大家都走了
And then I was thinking of saying, like, everyone's finally gone.
我还在 你给我投票了吗
I'm here. Did you vote for me?
不 别告诉我 是这句吗
No. Don't tell me. Is that right?
很好 然后你们接吻 亲了又亲
Great. And then you kiss. Kiss. Kiss. Kiss.
很好 然后在我们谈过的能接受的尺度内
Great. And where are your hands going naturally
你的手会自然地往哪放
within the boundaries that we talked about?
我觉得这里或者这里
Um, I was thinking here or here.
根据镜头位置 比如这样
Depending on camera, like that.
-这样可以 -好的
- This is, this is good. - That's right.
-我怕痒 -好的
- I'm ticklish. - Okay.
你们可以继续动作
And you can keep it in motion. Right?
-你们可以开始进入状态 -可以吗
- You can start finding some comfortable-- - Can we?
当然可以 对 到时候了
Absolutely you can. That's right. This is the time.
我们就... 这样很好
And we're jus-- That's great.
我们在这个位置稍作停留即可
We're just here for a couple of beats.
然后我们怎么转移到这张桌子上
Right? And then how do we wanna get to this desk?
我的想法是我可以推
I was thinking I could push or, uh...
推不好 也许我引导她过去...
uh, not push but maybe guide her over--
要不我直接把你拽过去
Why don't I just pull you?
很好 我喜欢
Great. I like that. Right?
她仍然掌握主动权
So she's still in control.
很好很好 这是在她办公室
That's right. That's right. This is her office.
很好 然后这里多几个亲吻镜头
Okay. And then there's more kissing here.
气氛热起来了
Things are heating up.
呼吸节奏变动 很好
The breath is going to change. That's right.
衬衫扔到这里
And the shirt drops here.
-衬衫扔到这里 -衬衫扔到这里
- Shirt drops here. - Shirt drops here.
-裤子扔在这 -我早就已经脱♥光♥了
- Pants are dropping here. - And I am already... whip-ooh.
在这里把衬衫和内衣脱了
Blouse and bra we're removing here.
我可以来个搞笑的拉链情节
'Cause I can do a funny zipper...
但我不想
But I don't want--
其实不需要搞笑 这很
It doesn't need to be funny, actually, it's very...
-卡住了 -没错
- Stuck? - Yeah.
我不知道因为我肯定都敞开了
Well, I don't know 'cause I'll be fully out--
这个咱们问问导演好吗
Let's check in with our director on this one. Okay?
艾伦 这一幕你怎么想的
Alan, what were you envisioning for this moment?
有什么想法吗
Any thoughts?
天呐 我爱你 我好爱你
Oh my God, I love you. I love you so much!
-什么 -我好爱你
- What?! - I love you so much!
停 这里停一下
Cut! That's a cut!
穿好衣物
Covering.
收到 正在穿
Copy. Covering up.
我知道 我在想今天什么时候开饭
I know. I wonder what the sandwich o'clock is today.
对啊
Oh yeah.
-嗨 -我看了
- Hi. - Yeah. I saw.
-辣椒 -辣椒
- Chili. - Chili?
-牛肉 -完美
- Beef. - Oh, perfect. Yes.
在这么大热天拍激♥情♥戏
That's exactly what I want
我想吃的正是辣椒
on a hot day where I'm shooting a sex scene is chili.
好极了
So good.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
很好 有点热 但很好
Good. A little hot, but good.
-你感觉怎么样 -很好 谢谢金
- How you feeling? - Good. Thank you, Kym.
没有金我们啥都干不了
What did we do before Kym?
真的
Really?
你好我是金 激♥情♥戏调解员
Hi, this is Kym, the intimacy coordinator.
你好 我只想确认下明天的行程
Hi, yeah. I just wanted to check in about tomorrow.
你也知道了 你的搭档说
So as you know, your rider says,
会越过暖气片 从后面
there will be simulated vaginal intercourse
模拟性♥交♥
from behind, over a radiator...
我知道 但那角色性格不会让你在上面
I hear you, but that character would never let you get on top.
但你躺下的时候 那个高角度很好
But when you're on your back, that high angle, your friend.
-给你 -谢谢
- Here you go. - Oh. Thanks.
有我呢 妹子
I gotcha, girl.
稍微转换一下肢体语言 很好
Just shift the body language a tiny bit, that's right.
这只手慢慢去摸索
And this hand is gonna be the discovering hand.
很好
That's lovely.
你往前靠 你亲上去
You can lean in. You close the distance.
很好 然后扭动
Great. And the twist.
-早上好 -早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
-衣柜拖车在哪 -就在那边角落
- Oh, uh. Wardrobe trailer? - Right around the corner.
谢谢
Thank you.
对 不是 我和克里斯媞娜说过
Yeah. No. I spoke with Cristina.
对 她可以裸上身
Yup. And she is okay to go topless.
但 我我 哎呀
But, I, I... Hiyah!
别出洋相了
Stop making a fool of yoursel.
现在就去市场
Now, go to the market!
什么 不行 你拿两个了 放回去
What? No. You already had two. Put that back.
巧克力屑 看着不错
Oh, chocolate chip. Looks good.
干得好
Good move.
决定不了吗
Can't decide?
什么 我还没饿
What? I'm not even hungry.
我只是觉得在别的地方都碍事
I just feel like I'm in the way anywhere else.
你胆固醇高吗
Do you have high cholesterol?
-什么 -我看到...
- What? - Uh, I...
哦 我不知道
Oh, um, yeah. I don't know, um...
这是我妈送的生日礼物
My-my mom got me this for my birthday.
所以我可能有吧
So maybe I do.
-我猜得去问她了 -好吧
- I guess I should ask her. - Yeah...
我刚查出胆固醇太高
I just found out I have high cholesterol.
-不会吧 -没错 我震惊了
- Oh no. - Yeah. I was shocked.
所以你懂的
So, you know. Ten hut!
你在这里做什么的
What are you doin' on this?
我在募捐者那幕里
Um, I'm doing sleight of hand
在背景里变戏法
in the background of the fund-raiser scene.
-是吗 -这感觉根本说不通
- Huh! - Yeah, it makes like no sense.
-是啊 -但你懂的
- Yeah. - But, you know...
有时候就是没道理可循
It sometimes doesn't.
-是啊 -然而我们却都在这里
- Yeah. - And yet, here we are.
《宇宙小子》
And Steven!
你知道《宇宙小子》
You know Steven Universe?
我爱死《宇宙小子》了
I love Steven Universe!
我的天 我也是
Oh my God. I do too.
我侄子带我看的 现在没有他我也会自己看了
My nephew got me into it, and now I just watch it without him.
-我也是 -我老看 特别棒
- Yes! I do too. - I watch it all the time! It's the best!
我老让我的朋友们看 她们都烦死我了
My friends are so sick of me telling them to watch it.
-但她们就是不看 -她们不配
- And then they don't watch it. - They don't deserve it.
-谢谢 -你应该有更好的朋友
- Thank you. - You deserve better friends.
我同意
I agree.
-就是 -就是
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我叫金
I'm Kym.
-抱歉 我叫埃文 你好 -你好
- Oh. Sorry. Evan. Hi. - Hi.
那你在这里是做什么的
So what-what do you do on this?
我是激♥情♥戏协调员
I'm the intimacy coordinator.
激...
Wow, inti--
我没想到激♥情♥戏还能被协调呢
I didn't realize intimacy could be coordinated.
激♥情♥戏必须被协调好
Intimacy must be coordinated.
那你怎么协调
So how do you do it?
界限 界限 界限
Boundaries. Boundaries. Boundaries.
你做逾越节家宴协调吗
Do you do Seders?
因为我家人可能需要你协调一下
Because my family could use what you're offering.
为什么 什么情况
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表