剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
你太棒了 姐妹儿 上
Woo! You're fuckin' killin' it, girl! Get it! Yas!
没错 碧翠丝
Yeah! We are now, Beatrice!
众口难调
第四季第三集
我现在接不了电♥话♥
Oh, I can't come to the phone right now.
赶紧闭嘴 让我上车
Yo, shut the fuck up and let me in.
你俩什么时候才打算告诉我你们下来了
When were y'all gonna tell me this was fuckin' goin' down?
我还在上面听碧翠丝
I'm up there listening to Beatrice
又点了一连串新的歌♥
start a whole new genre and shit.
你随时都能下来啊 没人拦你
You could've came down at any point. No one was stoppin' you.
别拿我们撒气 吉吉
Yeah, don't be mad at us, Kee Kee.
我没有拿你们撒气
I'm not mad at you.
我只是说
I'm just sayin' like,
我希望你们知会我一声
I would've liked to know.
你现在知道了 可以冷静一下了
Well, now you know, you can chill.
你们有没有觉得洁玛带了老公来
Yo, do you think it's kind of weird that
有点尴尬
Gemma brought her husband?
-就是 -当然了
- Yeah, yeah. - Oh yeah.
-对吧 -就是
- Right? - Yeah, I mean,
他看上去不像我想象中的那样
he does not look like what I thought he would.
-洁玛那么性感 -不 伙计
- I mean, Gemma's fuckin' hot-- - No, man!
我本来以为只有陪审员会参加
I just thought it was just like jurors only.
-是啊 -懂我的意思吧
- Yeah. - Know what I mean?
他都没有进行预先审查
He didn't do voire dire.
-真是太奇怪了 -无法理解
- That's fuckin' weird. - I don't get it.
伙计 我会想念这一切的
Dude, I'm gonna miss this shit.
-什么 你会想念陪审义务 -我不会
- What? You're gonna miss jury duty? -No. Nuh-uh. Mm-mm. Not me.
哥们 我不知道 我觉得我现在自♥由♥了
Dude, I dunno. I feel like a free man right now.
随便吧 我就是喜欢和你们一起
Whatever, man. I just like hanging out with you guys.
我们也喜欢和你一起
Well, we like hanging out with you too.
谢了 伙计们
Oh, thanks, guys.
这烟的灰要弹在哪里
Yo, where should we ash this joint?
-杯子里 杯子里 -我们不想弄脏你的车
- In the cup, in the cup. - We don't wanna get it in your car.
我的错 你什么时候买♥♥了这么辆车啊 哥们
My bad. I mean, when the fuck did you even get this car, bro?
这是我的生日礼物
For my birthday.
今天是你生日啊 生日快乐
It's your birthday! Happy birthday!
谢谢你 伙计
Thank you, man.
-我已经和你说过生日快乐了 -谢谢
- I already told you happy birthday. - Thank you.
太夸张了 你♥爸♥妈竟然给了你这辆车
That's crazy your parents gave you this fuckin' car!
该死 我不想...
Oh shit, I don't wanna...
我想看看你家的照片 伙计
I wanna see pictures of your house, man.
肯定很棒 我们知道你这车...
You know it's nice. We know you got this car for--
该死 该死
Oh, shit! Oh, shit!
-该死 天啊 你没事吧 -我没事
- Shit! Oh my God. Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
你要不要到街角坐一下...
Maybe you should sit on the corner and just--
没事 伙计
I'm good, man.
-你确定吗 -我没事
- Are you sure? - I'm fine.
你可能受了惊吓
You might be in shock!
该死 伙计
Fuck, man.
她好像还穿着一件绿色的背心
She was, like, wearing a green vest too.
-不过她看上去没事 -你没看清她的长相吗
- Yeah. She seemed okay though. - You didn't see her?
我没有看清楚
No, I didn't see her.
-你的车没事吧 -没事 没事 伙计
- Is your car okay? - Yeah, it's fine. It's fine, bro.
好吧 我一会就回来
Okay, I'll be up in a moment.
我要去走走
I just gotta take a walk.
-好吧 -好 回头见
- All right. - Okay, see ya.
-好了 我们走 -走吧
- All right. Let's go. - Yeah.
天 真是太吓人了
Damn, man. That shit was crazy.
往好处看 看看我拿到了什么
On a positive note, look what I got.
这是什么 索尼娅的手♥机♥吗
What's that? Sonia's phone?
不是吧 你真是太幼稚了
No! You're childish for that though.
"不要给丽莎吃大块的零食
"Please do not offer Liza any big snacks,
比如冰淇淋或者一大块披萨"
like ice cream or slices of pizza."
-这都是无聊的东西 -"她不需要吃这些
- This is the boring stuff. - "She does not need them
"也不会拒绝
"and will never say no to them.
"如果她饿了 她可以在家
"If she's starving, she can have
"吃一条能量棒 一份无乳糖酸奶"
"a Larabar, a dairy-free yogurt,
"或者一袋爆米花"
or a BjornQorn at home."
爆米花是什么东西
A Bjo-- What the fuck is a BjornQorn?
"她的体操老师已经对她的小肚腩有意见了"
"Her gym teacher is already commenting on her chubby stomach."
-让我... -等一下
- Let me just sho-- - Hey! Hold on.
"而且我不想让她饥饿减肥
"And I don't wanna give her any food slash body issues,
"但是她不怎么运动 而且也不算瘦
"but she doesn't do much exercise and is not exactly skinny,
"所以绝对不能让她加餐"
"so she definitely does not need all those in-between meals."
好了 我们懂了 她惨了
All right. We get it. She's fucked up.
太惨了 她女儿真的很瘦 我见过
That's fucked up. Her daughter's literally skinny. I've seen her.
等一下 好东西在这呢 准备好了吗
Okay, look, wait. This is the good shit. Ready?
我要给你看看 她说了我们很多坏话
I'm gonna show you. She talked mad trash about us.
-我们 -是的 我们
- About us? - Yeah, about us.
干什么呢 原来热闹在外面
What's up? The party's out here, I see.
在里面
It's in, uh, it's in there.
很高兴你留下了
I'm glad you stayed.
我以为你走了 还挺失落的
I was disappointed when I thought you'd left.
好吧
Okay.
-那是什么 -不是石头
- What was it? - It wasn't a rock.
真好
Oh, yeah.
棒
Woo! Yas!
我喜欢这段
I like this part.
你干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?!
人家会把我们赶出去的
You're gonna get us kicked out!
不 你不能在这抽 亲爱的
No, no, you can't smoke in here, honey.
那几个动作
Do those moves.
那几个动作 我教你的那几个动作 动起来
Do the moves. Do the moves I taught. Yeah, let's move.
会了吗 棒
You got it. Oh yeah.
这有点怪 好吧来吧
Okay, this is weird. Okay, let's do it.
对 前前后后
Oh yeah. Back and forth.
对不起 我的锅
Sorry. Sorry, my bad.
-搞什么 -我按错了键 对不起
What the fuck? I pressed the wrong button. Sorry.
拜托 不是吧
Aw, man. Come on!
我喜欢
I love it!
棒
Yeah!
我要唱《我的方式》
I'm gonna sing "My Way."
纽曼 你个狗屎
Newman, you dog.
你不能当着菲律宾人的面唱《我的方式》
You know you can't sing "My Way" in the Philippines?
那犯法 因为出过人命
It's illegal 'cause, uh, people got killed.
-你开玩笑的吧 -真的
- You're kidding? - Yeah, yeah.
很显然有这么一帮人到处杀害
Apparently, there are these gangs that would go around
那些唱歌♥跑调的人
killing people who sang it poorly,
情况特别严重 所以他们立法了
and it got bad enough that they had to make it illegal so, uh...
是的 不能在KTV唱《我的方式》
Yeah. No "My Way" in karaoke.
每天都能学到新知识
You learn something new every day.
《我的方式》谋杀案
The "My Way" killings.
这是那个大胡子的钱
Here's some cash from the bearded guy.
-这是谁的 -安东尼的
- Whose is this? - That was Anthony's.
他喝了伏特加汤力
He had the vodka tonics.
对 他有事先走了 这是他的 这是我的
Yeah, he had to bounce, but this is his and this is mine.
天啊 你的嗓音
Oh my God, your voice.
你真该去当职业歌♥手
You should be doing this professionally.
谢谢 其实我有时候会去唱歌♥
Thank you! Thank-- I actually, I do sometimes.
-真的吗 -是的
- Do you? - Yeah, yeah.
-我都不知道 -对
- I didn't know that! - Yeah...
-天啊 你太厉害了 -谢谢
- Oh my God, you are so good! - Thank you.
-非常感谢 -唱得特别特别好
- I really appreciate that. - You're really, really good.
真的 超棒
Like, you're really...
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
这是我的 还差多少钱
Uh, here's mine. Uh, how much more do we need?
你唱得真好听
Hey, you were really great.
-感谢 老兄 -真的
- Oh, thanks man. Thanks. - Really.
我们还需要330刀
We still need 330.
糟糕
Oh shit.
没事 我来出
No, no, no. I can cover it.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表