剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
我甚至不知道他们看没看到我毕业了
You know, I don't even know if they saw me graduate.
突然间我看到我爸爸
And, uh, all of a sudden I see my dad,
他怒气冲冲地离开了我妈
he storms off away from my mom,
走到了看台最上方
and he goes up to the top of the bleachers.
他说他肯定是靠在了一根松动的栏杆上
He says that he must've leaned against a railing that was loose
因为他掉到了水泥地上 大约有九米
because, uh, he ended up falling on to the cement, 30 feet.
-什么 -是的 他没死
- What?! - Yeah, and he lived!
他没死 而我妈妈
He lived. He lived. Um, and my mom,
我本来觉得她完全放弃了我爸爸
who I felt like had completely given up on my dad,
但她决定一直照顾我爸 直到他痊愈
uh, she made the choice to nurse him back to recovery.
-然后他们复婚了 -天啊 这太好了
- And, uh... and they remarried. - Oh wow, that's crazy.
-等等 那让他们重新爱上了对方吗 -是的
- Wait. That made them fall in love again? - Yeah. Yeah.
不可能
No!
美好的结局
It had a happy ending.
我喜欢美好的结局
I like a happy ending.
他们能在录音里说吗
Would they talk about it like on tape?
-你觉得他们会讲述他们的故事吗 -会的
- Do you think they would tell the story? - Yeah.
-当然 -说定了 继续
- Sure, yeah. - Sold. Movin' on.
爸爸 这真的很让人激动
Yeah, Dad, this is really exciting.
对我来说很重要 这是我的故事第一次上节目
It's a really big deal for me. It's my first story on the radio.
讲什么
Oh, what is it?
我想讲关于
Well, I wanna tell the story about
你从看台上摔下去的那个故事
when you fell off the bleachers.
我觉得这不太好吧
I don't think that's a good idea.
富顿街站
爸爸不想聊
Dad doesn't wanna talk.
他让我先跟妈妈商量
He asks me to talk to Mom before talking to him,
这让我相信
which leads me to believe that
妈妈有什么我不知道的情况
Mom has some information that I don't.
-也许有什么... -我们得走了
- Maybe there's some-- - We have to go!
只是我... 别说了
Just, I-- Stop! Stop.
我特别喜欢大团圆的结局 句号♥
I really like the happy ending, period.
那么这个故事是说脆弱无助
So is this a story about how vulnerability
会让我们打开心扉去爱吗 问号♥
opens us up to love, question mark.
还是关于接受 接受彼此的全部
Or is it about accepting, accepting people warts and all?
环境退化
妈妈 这故事真的很温馨
Mami, it's a really beautiful story.
那是我人生中很痛苦的一段 亲爱的
That's a very painful time of my life, mija,
我不想再回想了 我很为你高兴
and I don't wanna go there. Listen, I'm happy for you
但我要保留隐私 你要尊重 好吗
but I like my privacy and respect that, okay?
求你了 再考虑考虑行吗
Please, can you just think about it?
回答是不行 对不起
The answer is no. I'm sorry.
好吧 我得挂了 他来了
All right. I gotta go, I gotta go. He's here.
好吧 替我亲欧文一下
Okay. Give Owen a kiss for me.
-好好的 -嗯 再见
- Have fun. - Okay. Bye.
-小甜甜 -小甜甜
- Hi, Smoothie! - Hey, Smoothie.
-航♥班♥怎么样 -还好
- How was your flight? - Good.
谢了
Ah. Thank you for these.
-这里一个就要五块钱呢 -我的天
- They're like five bucks a pop out here. - Oh, my God.
-你这里越来越像样了 -谢谢 小甜甜
- Your place is really coming together. - Thanks, Smoothie.
我的天 我得给你讲讲
Oh, my God, I gotta tell you
今天上班发生的最酷的事
the coolest thing happened at work today.
对了 周年快乐
Oh, hey. Happy anniversary.
周年快乐 小甜甜
Happy anniversary, Smoothie.
我觉得我妈后悔和我爸复婚了
Oh, I think my mom regrets remarrying my dad.
为什么
What makes you say that?
她电♥话♥里的语气
Something she said on the phone.
你需要什么吗 小甜甜
You need anything, Smoothie?
不用了 小甜甜
Nah, I'm good, Smoothie.
-我们今晚怎么庆祝 出去吃饭吗 -好
- How are we gonna celebrate tonight, dinner? - Sure.
但我不想还得穿得一本正经的
I don't want to get dressed up though.
你想吃什么我都可以
I'm fine with whatever you want.
你想不想吸两口然后叫外卖♥♥
Uh... you want to just get stoned and order in?
听着很浪漫
Sounds very romantic.
好 我给他发信息
Cool. I'll text him.
捡到一条狗
说实话 我都不太喜欢前传
Honestly, I didn't even like the, the prequel.
但这么说吧 如果你想做系列片
But I'm saying, if you're gonna, like, do that franchise,
那你可得加把油了
you should probably fuckin' step it up.
你挺沉啊 知道吗你 好家伙
You're kind of heavy. You know that? Whew!
你在后面怎么样 舒服吗
How are you back there? Comfy?
这里是布♥什♥维克
This is Bushwick.
-你做完了吗 -问题也太多了
- Are you finished yet? - So many questions.
"我喜欢做猎物被猛兽捕杀吗"
"I enjoy feeling like a prey hunted by a predator"?
这是什么鬼问题
What the fuck is that?
-挺流行的 别停下 -完全不理解
- It's a thing. Don't knock it. - I don't get it.
我应该做完了
Uh, I think I'm done.
-我是... -我等不及了
- Uh, I am... - I can't wait for this.
99%的香草型
...99 percent vanilla.
95%的爸爸妈妈型
Ninety-five percent daddy-mommy?
好的 爸爸
Okay, Daddy.
还有95%的结绳小兔型
And 95 percent rope bunny.
艾尔娜也是结绳小兔型
Elna got rope bunny too.
那你呢
What about you?
100%的猎手猎物型
A hundred percent hunter-prey.
真的
Really?
-你好 -你好 我带着条狗
- Hello? - Hi. I got a dog with me,
不过它挺好的 可以吗
but she's nice. Is it okay?
当然了 带它上来吧 没事
Oh yeah, sure! Bring her in. That's fine.
-不会吧 -怎么了 只是条狗
- Really? - What? It's just a dog.
所以我会去诊所
This is why I go to dispensaries.
很抱歉
Oh, sorry about that.
别紧张
Hey. Relax.
不会 没事的
Hi. No, it's okay.
你好啊
Hi baby!
它的眼睛怎么了
What happened to her eye?
我不知道 它就突然开始跟着我
I don't know. She just started following me,
然后 我也不知道 我被它黏住了
and then, uh... I don't know, I got Annie'd.
我还是老货 籼稻大♥麻♥ 苜蓿大♥麻♥ 笑气
I got same old-- indica, sativa, cartridges,
可食用的 都是你喜欢的
edibles, all of which you like.
我好想要一只狗
I want a dog so bad.
-你从什么开始想养狗了 -我一直想
- Since when do you want a dog? - Since always!
我一直在很认真地考虑这个问题
I've seriously been thinking about it.
好吧 但你整天工作
Yeah, but you work all the time,
而且这地方太小 养不了狗
and this place is way too small for a dog.
等等 你觉得我会是个坏主人吗
Oh, wait, you think I'd be a bad dog owner?
不 我不是这个意思 我只是说
No. I'm not saying that. I'm just saying
那只狗很可爱 现在你得了失宠恐惧症
that it's a cute dog and now you're having pet FOMO.
害怕失去宠物吗
Fear of Missing Ohho.
FOMO原为Fear of Missing Out
错失恐惧症
-你觉得怎么样 -嗯 挺不错的
- You like that? - Yeah, that's a good one.
这玩笑太冷了
It's a terrible joke.
你有没有牛肉干什么的
Um, do you have any, like, beef jerky or anything like that?
那玩意都是精加工的 我觉得
I mean, it's highly processed. I don't think, like,
-对狗狗应该不太好吧 -对对 没关系
- it's good for a dog. - Right. Right. Cool. Cool. Cool.
好的 没关系
Right. Cool, cool, cool...
好吧 一共一百二
Okay, a hundred and twenty.
我知道自己很不会挑礼物
I know I'm terrible at gifts,
但我觉得这次 我...
but I think this time, I...
选对了
nailed it.
周年快乐
Happy anniversary. Yep.
-礼物好不好得我说了算 -行啊
- Hey, I'll be the judge of that. - Yeah?
我看到它立马就想到了你 所以
I saw it and it totally reminded me of you, so.
怎么了
What's wrong?
怎么了
What?
到底怎么了
What's wrong?
这是不是它让你想到我的原因
Is this why it reminded you of me?
开什么玩笑
You're fucking kidding me?
其实还挺好玩的
Actually, it's a really funny story.
抱歉 我会处理好
I'm sorry. Well, I'll take care of it.
-什么 -我会处理好
- What? - I'll take care of it.
处理[同照顾]...
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表