剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
我觉得有点恶心
I feel sick.
天
Jeez. Oh.
-我想试试 -请吧
- I wanna try. - Go for it.
看看我
Look at me.
很酷吧
Isn't this cool?
该死
Oh fuck.
黑盒子 床底下
Black box, under the bed.
好吧 我听着呢
Okay, I'm listening.
-照片 该死 -这是2016年葡萄牙的
- Oh photos, shit. - There's Portugal 2016.
在纸巾上写字 他还真有艺术范儿
Writing on a napkin. He's artsy.
都是单人照
All alone.
好吧 过
Okay, snoozing.
-下一份 -好吧 没什么有意思的了
- Next. - Yeah, there's nothing of interest. Okay.
该死 卢卡 2010年的
Shit. Luca. 2010.
看起来不太妙
This is not looking so good.
我知道 我不喜欢这个 你觉得...
I know. I don't like this. Do you think...
我们面对的是...
We're dealing with...
-恋童癖 -恋童癖
A pedo? A pedo.
你觉得是吗
Do you think?
说实话 我...
I mean, honestly, I...
我真没法说 我今天意识不太清醒了
truly can't tell you. I am so warped from this day.
-看这孩子的...抱歉 -我不...
- Look at this kid's-- Sorry. - I won't--
我再也没法直视小孩的照片了
I'll never look at a kid's photo the same ever again.
你该看看这个
You should look at this one
这孩子的腿大大张开着
where the kid's legs are spread wide open,
他身边那个人...我们住的就是他家
and he's sitting with... the man whose house we're in.
也许这很常见 我不知道
I mean, maybe that's normal. I have no idea.
我成年后从没跟小孩亲近过
I've never been close to a kid as an adult.
还有很多他洗礼上的照片
There's more from his baptism.
艾迪有姐妹
Eddie has sisters.
-好吧 -我忘了
- Right. - I forgot.
-所以卢卡是他外甥 -是的 绝对的
- So Luca is his nephew. - Yeah. Definitely.
这张上有个女人跟...跟卢卡在一起
Here's a woman with-- with Luca.
你知道俗话怎么说吗
You know what they say?
人们就得搞自己的外甥
People have to fuck their nephews.
是真的
It's true.
也许是我们太变♥态♥ 才会觉得这样变♥态♥
Maybe we're the perverts for thinking this is perverted.
你错过公♥司♥静修活动了
You're missing company retreat.
不用 都归你了
No, that's all you.
该死 那电影让我心理扭曲了
Fuck. That movie's got me twisted.
我还真挺擅长这个的
I'm actually so good at this.
也许不是
Hmm, maybe not.
-话说... -等等 那是什么
- Hey, so, um... - Wait, what is that?
来
Come here.
我本来以为这些都没了
I thought that all of these were gone.
房♥子着火的时候被烧了
In the fire.
-不是吧... -但是...
- No... - But, um...
是啊 就好像我从来没见过这些
Yeah, like, I've never seen these before.
你小时候的照片
Oh, a baby picture of you.
你太可爱了
You're so sweet.
还有那狗狗
And that dog.
你现在还会有那种表情
You still make that face.
我真的真的很抱歉
I'm really, really sorry.
但我真的快渴死了
But I have really bad dry mouth,
-我真的需要一杯水 -好的 去吧
- and I really need a glass of water. - Yeah, yeah. Go.
-你要一杯吗 -不用了
- Do you want one? - No.
真不敢相信我在你小时候的照片上做♥爱♥
I can't believe I've been fucking on top of your baby pictures.
天啊 弗蕾蒂 你得过来一下
Oh my God. Freddie, you have to come here.
-拜托 -怎么了
- Please... - What?
快来就是了
No, just come here now.
来了
I'm coming.
怎么了 什么情况
What? What's going on?
怎么了
What is it?
怎么了啊
What?
我下来了
I'm coming.
什么鬼
Oh, what the fuck?!
你记不记得上次我不得不打车回家
Do you remember when I had to take an Uber home
因为有人偷了我的鞋
'cause someone took my shoes?
我的马吉拉鞋
My Margielas.
天啊 他喜欢脚
Oh my God, he loves feet.
-我知道 -他有癖好
- I know. - He loves them!
我♥操♥ 我喜欢这双
Holy shit, I like these.
-好看 -而且是我的尺码
- Those are cute. -And they're my size.
现在它们归我了
And now they're mine.
天啊 你没看到这个吗
Oh my God, did you not see these yet?
小丑靴
A clown boot.
天啊 还有踏板
My dude! It's a tap.
可以跳踢踏舞...疼
It's a tapping da-- Aw, fuck.
天啊
Oh my God.
大家好 感谢各位今天来这里
Hello. Thank you for being here today
参与纽约州法庭的工作
to participate in the work of the New York State courts.
你们在陪审团的职责 也许是你们
Your jury duty may be the most important civic role
在投票间之外 作为这伟大民♥主♥制的一员
you perform, outside of the voting booths,
扮演的最重要的公民角色
as a participant in this great democracy.
对了 我觉得你们
And by the way, I think you'll find it
会有一次无与伦比的体验
a fascinating experience.
在纽约
Here in New York,
在我们的制衡体制下
with our system of checks and balances,
州政♥府♥
it's the responsibility of the state
由控方代表
as represented by the prosecution
有责任提供证据
to present the evidence
指证任何被控有犯罪行为的人
against any person accused of a criminal act.
这是陪审团的职责
It's the work of the grand jury,
也就是今天坐在这里的你们 要检阅证据
you people sitting right here today, to review that evidence
并决定指控是否合法
and determine whether that accusation is legally justified.
你们将听到
The presentations you'll hear
来自一位助理地检官的陈词
from an assistant district attorney
内容可能包括谋杀 抢劫 重大盗窃
may include homicide, robbery, grand larceny,
毒品犯罪 持有赃物
narcotics crimes, possession of stolen property,
强♥奸♥ 鸡♥奸♥ 故意伤人
rape, sodomy, assault,
纵火 绑♥架♥ 入室盗窃
arson, kidnapping, burglary,
持有武器
possession of weapons.
基本上包括了刑法的全部范围
Practically, the whole spectrum of the criminal law.
如果我们有人发现自己被控犯下了重罪
If any of us found ourselves accused of a felony,
我们一定希望能有一个公平公正
we would hope to have an engaged, fair,
不偏不倚的纽约人陪审团 就像你们
impartial grand jury of New Yorkers, like you
你们审核着控方对我们的不利证据
reviewing the prosecutor's evidence against us.
作为陪审团成员 你们现在
As grand jurors, you are now part
是犯罪司法体系的一员
of the criminal justice system.
你们的任务有两方面
Your mission is twofold.
一方面 要用你们
On one hand, to use your power
作为陪审团的权力 去调查犯罪
as grand jurors to investigate crimes,
在有足够证据的情况下
to hand up an indictment
递交起诉书
when sufficient evidence exists to do so.
另一方面
On the other hand,
若证据不足
when evidence is insufficient,
就要保护人♥民♥不遭受无根据的刑事指控
to protect people from an unfounded criminal accusation
即不递交起诉书
by not handing up an indictment.
我们在体制中
We could not preserve the rights
不能同时保护被告和受害者的权力
of both defendants and victims in our system,
请保护公共安全
protect public safety,
确保警方和检方
and insure that police and prosecutors
在没有你们陪审团的参与下
made their obligations
也能履行义务
without the participation of jurors like you.
感谢各位前来参与
Thank you for your participation
正义万岁
in the pursuit of justice.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表