剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
Why? What's goin' on? What's goin' on up in there?
就是界限 他们...他们没有界限
Oh, just-just boundaries. They don't-they don't have 'em.
而且他们...他们...
And they're-they're, um...
他们愤怒 他们难过
They are angry and they're sad
我觉得他们根本就不尊重我
and I-I think they don't respect me much at all.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
为什么 凭什么
What the hell. What the hell!
你哪里不值得尊重了
What's not to respect about you?
我吧...
You know. I just...
我换过很多工作
I bounce around to a lot of jobs,
我觉得...他们不喜欢魔术
and I think... they don't like the magic.
魔术给了你拍电影的工作
Uh, the magic got you a film career,
让你在电影上起步
got you started in pictures.
你...这话你和他们说过吗
Did you, uh, did you tell them that?
我觉得这可能也没下次了 但谢谢你
I-I think that was a, maybe a one-time thing, but thank you.
如果演员对什么东西感觉别扭你会怎么办
So, what do you do when an actor's uncomfortable with something?
那他们就不必做
They don't have to do it.
我被叫去协调生孩子的场景
I get called in for childbirth scenes,
还有流产场景
and miscarriage scenes, um...
总之各种会让演员难受的场景
anything where an actor-- where they put an actor through it.
因为我有创伤治疗的背景
You know, because I have a background in trauma therapy,
还有辅♥导♥人们渡过创伤后应激障碍的背景
and coaching people through PTSD.
所以说 如果你不喜欢
Um... So, if it's not good for you,
被人摸你的胸 或者摸你的屁♥股♥
to have your breast touched, or your butt touched
无论什么原因 无论有没有原因
for whatever reason-- for whatever reason or for no reason--
你都不需要告诉我原因...那么 你猜怎么着
and you don't have to tell me the reason, then, uh... Guess what?
你就不用被摸♥胸♥或者摸屁♥股♥
You don't have to have your breast touched or your butt touched.
我们可以另外想个办法把故事交代清楚
We will find another way to tell the story.
我的天 我太自顾自地没完没了了 是吧
Aah, man. I was right up on that soap box, wasn't I?
-抱歉 -没有 你...
- Sorry. - No. Please, you're, um...
我敢说别人都觉得你很好相处
I bet people feel really at ease with you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是账单 不急
Whenever you guys are ready.
-我们可以...我们AA吧 -好
- We can-- Let's split it. - Okay.
但小费我来 因为我喝酒了
But I will pay the tip because I drank.
想一张牌
Think of a card.
好吧
Oh. All right.
-好了 -想好了
- Yes. Mm-hmm. - Got it?
-嗯 -看你杯子底下
- Mm-hmm. - Now look under your glass.
不会吧 真的吗
No, no, no. Really?
我好兴奋
I'm very excited.
是你想的那张牌吗
And is that your card?
-哦... -不是吗
- Ah... - It's not?
-我想要实话实说 -没问题
- I would like to be honest with you. - No, it's okay.
-算了 没关系 -不是我那张牌
- Dang it. It's okay. That's okay. - It's not my card,
但我真希望是
but I wish that it was my card.
你没察觉我把它放到下面了
Still pretty cool that I got it under there
还是挺酷的吧
without you seeing it, right?
对
Yes!
给你
Here you go.
-你还想继续玩吗 -好啊
- Hey. Do you wanna keep hanging out? - Yeah.
-真的 -真的
- Yeah? - Yeah!
-你抽大♥麻♥吗 -抽
- Do you smoke weed? - Yes, I do.
你想去我那吗 可以吗
Do you wanna come back to my place? Is that okay?
-好啊 -好 就在...那边
- Yeah. Okay. Sure. - Okay. It's just... over here.
我的天 是修女
Oh my God. Oh my God. It's a nun.
我喜欢有修女在纽约 淡定点
I love a nun in New York. Be cool.
你好
Hello!
晚上好
Good evening!
很好 吓跑了一位修女
Great. Creeped out a nun.
好吧...
Okay. Hmm...
不好意思
Oops, sorry.
-她也很漂亮 -对
- She was beautiful too. - Yeah.
但有点年轻 对吧
But kind of young. Right?
我就住在这里
I'm just, uh, over here.
她应该跟我打招呼吗
Should she have said hello to me?
那算是粗鲁的修女吗
Was that a rude nun?
也许吧
Maybe.
-你能拿着这个吗 -好
- All right, will you hold on to this? - Yeah.
-你拿着这个 -好
- Will you hold on to this? - Yes.
拉一下试试 它们没有弹性
Give them a tug. They don't stretch.
-力道很足啊 -我想让你看到肌肉
- Very fierce. - I wanted you to see the muscle.
-不错 -很厉害嘛
- Solid. - I was impressed.
-来 拿着这个 -我可能拉过头了
- Here. Hold this. - I may have over tugged.
没关系 看好了
That's okay. Watch.
你是不是给我看过这个
Did you show me this one already?
我不知道 哥们 看好了
I don't know, man. Here we go.
轻轻吹一下
Give 'em a blow.
-这算轻吗 -轻轻吹一下
- Was that little? - Give 'em a little blow.
-比我想得要潮湿 -那简直
- More moist than I expected. - That was, um,
-就是一堆云 -看好了 好戏开始
- a whole cloud system. - Watch. Here we go.
-等等 -变成一样长的了
- Wait a minute. - Even Steven!
-见了鬼了 -等等
- Holy shit. - Wait a minute!
第二根
Two.
第三根
Three.
一样长
Equality.
把尾部拿上来
Bring up the ends.
-变长了 -天哪
- Long. - Jeez.
中等
Medium...
这太挑战常规了
It defies this realm!
抱歉
Sorry.
你让我尖叫了
You made me scream.
你让我朝她尖叫了
You made me scream at her.
好了 哥们 我得回家了
All right, man, well. I gotta go home.
得去遛狗
Gotta let out the dog.
-你一直都养狗吗 -不 刚养的
- Have you always had a dog? - No, I just got her.
-天哪 -怕丢
- Oh my God. - Fomo.
狗狗名叫怕丢吗
The dog's name is Fomo?
还是说你怕它丢了 现在就想跟它在一起
Or are you saying that you wanna be with her right now?
不 我只是用最害怕的事给它起了名字
No. She's... named after my greatest fear.
你应该用你最害怕的事命名所有你的东西
You should name all your things after your greatest fear.
-回见 金 -再见
- See you later, Kym. - Bye!
-你的朋友挺酷的 -是啊
- Hey. Your friend's cool. - Oh yeah.
好了 回见
Cool. See ya later.
什么事
What's up?
-注意安全 -混小子
- Watch your ass. - Bastard.
魔术奇妙世界
霍华·萨斯顿
我觉得现在我需要你帮忙了
I think I might need your help, now.
-我需要场外求助 -我能帮你什么
- I'm calling a friend. - How may I help you?
看这片区域 都是桌子
See this area here, where there's table?
我需要拼图
I need the pieces...
-而不是桌子 懂了 -你能帮我找出来吗
- Oh, instead of table. I see. - Can you find those for me?
-就试试 先随便找一块 -我赌这块肯定是
- Just give it a-- Run it up a flagpole. - I bet this is part of it.
谢谢 太谢谢了 谢谢
Thank you. Oh, thank you so much. Thank you.
这是
Is this--
你对所有姑娘都这样吗
Is this what you do with all the girls?
带她们回家玩拼图
You... bring them back here to puzzle?
我该先告诉你一声 我...性冷淡
You should know that I'm asexual.
是吗
You are?
我应该早点告诉你
I should've told you earlier.
-我想你不是吧 -不 不是
- I take it you're not? - No. Nope.
一个小玩笑 但我真是
Uh, little joke, but, uh, I am.
有多冷淡
How asexual?
-你是... -完全冷淡
- Are you--? - Completely.
-那也分等级的 -我知道 我知道
- There's a spectrum. - I know. I know.
抱歉 我...我...
I'm sorry. I... I...
我以为我们在约会
I thought that we were on a date.
是的
No-- Yeah.
我们是在约会 至少
We are. I mean...
我希望我们是
I hope we are.
是啊
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表