剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
-你确定吗 -确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah. Sure.
-有人看到我的手♥机♥了吗 -好吧
- Has anybody seen my phone? - All right.
手♥机♥ 手♥机♥
Phone. Phone...
希望你们今晚玩得开心
Hope you guys have a great night.
平安回家 好吗
Get home safe, yes?
手♥机♥
A phone, uh...
是这个吗
Oh shit, is this-- Is this it?
-是这个吗 -是的 谢谢你
- This, right-- It's this one? - Yes. Thank you.
-没事 -谢谢你
- Yeah, no problem. - Thank you.
-我得给保姆发个短♥信♥ -你去桥那边吗
- Oh my God, I gotta text my babysitter. - You going over the bridge?
是的 我想和你们一起去
Yeah, yeah, I want to come with you guys.
-如果你们不介意的话 -走吧
- If you don't mind. - Come on.
好 再见各位
Okay. Bye, everybody!
-再见 -再见
- See ya! - Bye!
-四人行 -四人行
- Group four! - Group four!
棒
Yes!
-要我送你吗 -要 好
- Want a ride? - Uh, yeah. Yeah.
我去躺洗手间 我们外面见
I just need to go pee, and then I'll meet you outside.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - I know.
她一整晚都在喝小麦啤酒
She's been drinking wheat beer all night.
乳糜泄个屁
Celiac my ass!
如果她真患有乳糜泄
If she really had celiac...
她会每隔十分钟去趟厕所
she'd be in the bathroom every 10 minutes--
兄弟 我们真给了你一堆钱
Bro, we literally just gave you a stack of cash.
去后面看看 我保证...
Just go to the back and check. I swea--
-我们真的... -怎么了
- We literally just-- - What's goin' on?
他们说我们没付钱
They're tryin' to say we didn't pay, man.
什么 那个澳大利亚人把剩下的钱付了
Oh, word? The Australian fuck put in all the rest of the money.
-我知道 去问问... -我们都看见那笔钱了
- I fuckin' know, dude. Go ask-- - We all saw the money.
那个人刚才在房♥间里
Yeah-- Dude, that guy. That guy was in the fuckin' room.
老兄 你能告诉他们我们付过钱了吗
Bro, can you just tell them that-that we paid?
-告诉他们 -怎么回事
- Just tell them. - What's goin' on?
-搞什么 老兄 -你怎么能...
- What the fuck, dude? - Like, how do you even--
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don't understand how this is--
他们把钱拿走了
They took money.
-你在逗我吗老兄 -这不是真的
- Yo! Are you kidding me, bro? - You know that's a fuckin' lie!
他们在抽大♥麻♥
They were smoking marijuana.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, okay. Thank you, guys. Thank you.
我连房♥租都快付不起了
I can barely afford rent.
-老兄 闪开 -我不明白...
- Bro, just move. - I don't understand--
警♥察♥要来了
The cops are coming.
跑 快跑
Run! Run!
快 前门 快去前门
Run, front door! Go, front door!
我去后面包抄
I'll do the back!
-这地方跟迷宫一样 -快跑快跑
- This place is like a maze! - Go, go, go.
往回走 快点
Go back! Move! Move! Move!
我对天发誓 你们不让我就动手了
I swear to God, I'm gonna fuckin' make you move!
该死
Fuck! Shit.
-我们这是在哪儿 -你的车
- Shit. Where are we? - Your car!
该死 快走快走
Fuck. Go, go, go.
该死 车钥匙在大衣兜里
Oh, fuck! The keys are in the jacket!
你♥他♥妈♥在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?!
快跑快跑
Go, go!
继续跑 快跑
Just keep going. Fuckin' go!
快跑
Go, go, go.
混♥蛋♥ 搞什么
Motherfucker. Hey, what the fuck?!
老兄 放开我
Hey! Dude, let go of me!
搞什么 老兄 放开
What the fuck, dude! Let go!
-混♥蛋♥ 滚开 -抓住他
- Motherfucker, get the fuck-- - Get him!
罗曼 别伤害他
Roman, don't hurt him!
我们走
Let's go!
妈的 快跑
Shit. Go. Go, go!
有辆出租车 我们拦住它
There's a cab. Let's get it.
你好吗
Hi. How you doin'?
我们要去布朗克斯区
Uh, we're goin' to the Bronx, actually.
-238街和... 妈的 -快开
- 238th and-- Oh shit! - Come on.
不 就往前开吧
No, no, no. Just drive.
别拉他们 他们拿了钱
Don't take them. They took money.
他说谎 我们什么也没拿 我们发誓
No, he's lying. We didn't take anything. We swear.
-下车 -求你开车 那人有病 带我们走
- Get out of my car! - Please, drive. That guy's insane. Get us away.
-拜托 -滚下我的车
- Come on! - Get the fuck out of my car!
你♥他♥妈♥开什么玩笑
Are you fucking kidding me?!
-我们走 -我们走
- Let's go! Go, go. Go. - Let's go.
加油
Run for it!
都疯了吧
Whole world's gone.
没人爱你吗 哥们
Does no one love you, bro?
是这情况吗
Is that what's up?
说真的 你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
Seriously man, what the fuck's your problem?
我什么毛病 你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
What's my problem? What the fuck's your problem?
哥们 我没他妈什么毛病
Bro, I don't have a fucking problem.
哥们 是你有毛病
Bro, you're the one with the problem.
你追着无辜的人满城跑
You're chasing fuckin' innocent people all over the city.
好了 哥们 听着
All right, dude, look,
我知道那玩意在这里没有信♥号♥♥
I-I know that shit's not gettin' service here, okay?
你也不想一晚上都这么折腾吧
You don't wanna do this all night, right?
这像是约会吗 我们浪漫的一晚
Is this like a date? Like a romantic night we're having?
你想要拉手吗
You wanna hold hands?
-哥们 你难道... -你走吗
- Bro, don't you have like... - Are you free?
就不用回家找老婆孩子...
...a wife and kids to go home to...
什么的吗
or something?
我们可以一晚上都干这个
We can do this all night, man.
太好了
Great.
什么情况 喂...
Hey, what the fuck? Hey--
-我来了 -总算来了
- Hey, hey. I'm here. - Finally.
-抱歉 -我们真的得快点了
- Sorry. - We gotta hurry, for real.
我知道 我会尽快
Yeah, I know. I'm going as fast as possible.
没事
No, you're fine.
只要我们十分钟能出门就行
As long as we're out of the door in like 10 minutes.
十分钟 太操蛋了
Ten minutes?! The G was so fucked,
我还得买♥♥这双倒霉鞋子
and I had to buy these fucking shoes.
而且我手♥机♥也没电了
And my phone died.
-哦 -在地铁上
- Ooh. - On the train.
对 所以...
Yeah, so...
你根本不在乎 哟 真棒
You don't even care. Oh. Wow. Great.
-你还做了脚指甲 真不错 -不是为这个
- You got a pedicure, that's awesome. - Not for this.
我们得走了 真的
We've gotta go, for real.
我已经尽快了 真的
Okay, for real, I'm hurrying.
-你不能再冲澡了 -什么 我臭死了
- You cannot take a shower! - What?! I fucking stoink!
-你可不希望...这不好 -有人会喜欢的
- You don't want-- It's bad. - Well, someone is going to love that.
不会 谁会喜欢 我今晚穿什么
No. Who's gonna love it? And what am I wearing tonight?
我给你放这了 记得吗 快
I laid this out for you, remember? Come on.
苔丝
Hi, Tess.
对不起 我没把床挪走 我知道
Sorry I didn't put the bed away. I know.
不过我会处理的
I'm gonna take care of it though.
她是什么情况 我的天
What's her fuckin' problem? God damn.
我真希望这家伙不在
I really hope this one guy isn't there,
-可毫无疑问 他肯定会在 -谁
- but, of course, he totally will be. - Who?
那个可悲的 火红的 一头红毛的家伙
This very tragic, very red, Guy Fieri-esque-like dude.
但这也是他唯一的标记了 他特别害羞
But just like only his style reference 'cause he's like so shy.
人好吗
Is he nice?
我不知道 我真替他难过
I don't know. I feel really bad for him.
他的口臭 我没办法...
Oh. His breath. I can't--
像这样...
It's very like...
"希拉里·霍普金斯度过蜜月吗"
"Has Hillary Hopkins had her honeymoon?"
真...恶心
It's like... nasty.
是这里吗
This is it?
-我现在要告诉你些事 -不过我们该进去了
- I'm gonna tell you something right now-- - We should go in though.
瑞秋·齐默曼在这里举办了她的成人礼
Rachel Zimmerman had her bat mitzvah here,
-还背诵了经♥文♥ -我死了
- and she nailed the haftorah. - Aah, I'm dead.
-对了 你该把鞋换上了 -好的
- Oh, you should put on your shoes. - Oh, okay.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表