剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
-真不错 -那是什么
‐ This is nice! ‐ What is that?
姐们 我们不想要你的汤
Girl, we don't want your soup.
耶♥和♥华♥啊
♪ Baruch atah Adonai ♪
你是应当颂赞的
♪ Eloheinu melech ha'olam... ♪
-我要唱低音了 -我们的神
- I'm gonna go low. - ♪ Asher kid'shanu ♪
宇宙的王
♪ B'mitzvotav ♪
用诫命令我们成圣
♪ V'tzivanu l'hadlik ner ♪
令我们点燃安息日蜡烛
♪ Shel Hanukkah ♪
阿门
♪ Amen ♪
-我们吃甜甜圈吧 -我感觉
‐ Let's eat donuts ‐ I feel like
我们该等等 万一我们明天能走呢
we should wait 'cause what if we leave tomorrow‐‐
那我们不如明天再吃甜甜圈吧
Well, we might just have to eat donuts tomorrow, too.
来坐坐吧
Come sit soft.
-你知道这句话吗 "来坐坐" -当然了
‐ Do you know that term, "sit soft"? ‐ Yeah. Hey, bud.
你不想吃吗
You don't want yours?
不了 我不吃
Um... no. I'm okay.
-你以前在改革犹太青年运动吧 -对
‐ You were in NFTY, right? ‐ Yeah.
那还只是个
And is it still just a...
犹太人互相勾搭的地方吗
Jewish hookup venue?
我想
Um... I mean,
改革犹太青年运动算不上吧
NFTY wasn't that necessarily,
但以色列生存权绝对
but Birthright definitely was, like,
-就是那样 -那你有过吗
‐ just that. ‐ Wow. Did you?
我吗 没有
Me? No.
-没有 -没有吗
‐ No. ‐ No?
我本来应该继续加入以色列生存权
You know, I was supposed to go on Birthright.
真的吗 那你怎么没去
Really? Did you‐‐ Why didn't you?
我也不知道
I don't know, man.
飞机要飞很久 政♥治♥也不适应
That plane ride, the politics.
你和改革犹太青年运动的朋友还联♥系♥吗
You keep in touch with your friends from NFTY?
我在那没交什么朋友
Uh, I didn't make any friends at NFTY.
我去是因为我爸妈让我去
I just went 'cause my mom and dad said I had to.
好吧
Yeah.
那你学校里的朋友呢
What about your friends from school?
你还跟他们联♥系♥吗
Do you still talk to them on, like,
在微博什么的地方
Instagram or whatever?
-我不用社交媒体 -真的吗
‐ I don't use social media. ‐ Really?
-真厉害 -我感觉自己
‐ That's impressive. ‐ I mean, I feel like I'm,
已经混得很不好了
like, messed up enough already,
社交媒体只会让一切更糟
and social media would just make it worse.
-你没有混得不好 -我已经接受了
‐ You're not messed up. ‐ I‐I have accepted
这个事实 这好像
that I am, and it's just, like,
我们家人都这样
something that runs in our family.
我只是觉得倒霉 自己有约拿叔叔的基因
It just sucks that I got stuck with the Uncle Jonah gene.
我 我才有约拿叔叔的基因
Oh, I got... I got stuck with the Uncle Jonah gene.
我觉得这都是胡说
I think it's kind of bullshit, man.
任何时候 曼氏家族的人
Like, any time any person in the Mann family
生活得都很艰苦
is going through a hard time...
而突然之间 出现了一个可怕的约拿叔叔
and all of a sudden, there's this boogeyman of Uncle Jonah
他的精神疾病困扰着我们
and his mental illness that hangs over us
让我们觉得自己的想法都是错的
and it makes us feel like what we're feeling is wrong.
是啊 大家都说我让他们想起他
Yeah. Everyone just says that I remind them of him.
我想让你吃个甜甜圈
I want you to eat that donut.
-那我就吃一个 -这就对了
‐ I'll take a donut. ‐ Yeah, there you go.
嗯
Yeah.
我感觉我父母怕我
I just‐‐ I feel like my parents are scared of me,
我都不知道他们在怕什么
and I don't even know what they would be scared of,
但是
but, eh...
我过去15年学到了一点
Here's what I found in the past 15 years,
从我离家后算起
since I've been gone.
就是别人口中说的自己家里奇怪的人
Is that all of the people that our family said was weird,
或没用的人
or, like, fucked up,
其实都只是普通人
are just kind of normal people,
他们只是不符合自己家庭定义的普通
and they just don't match with our family's version of normal.
-知道吗 -对 没错
‐ You know? ‐ Yeah. Yeah.
家人都喜欢评头论足
They're very judgy.
没错
Yeah.
不然我为什么告诉别人我在维莫公♥司♥工作
Why do you think I said I worked at Vimeo for all those years?
-你不是吗 -当然不
‐ Did you not? ‐ No!
不 我有过一个客户
No. I had a client
以前我去他公♥司♥送货
who I used to deliver to who worked there,
我觉得那大楼很酷 但我不在那工作
and I thought the building was cool, but no.
你猜怎么着
And guess what?
我过得很好 很开心
I'm fuckin' good. I'm happy.
我很喜欢自己的生活
I really like what's going on.
直到我跟这些人说起我的真实生活
Until I tell anything about my actual life
就会觉得自己过得并不好
to those people, and then I'm made to feel like
我不好 他们也说我不好
I'm not fine, and I'm told that I'm not fine.
我有同感
Yeah, I can relate to that.
我知道
Yeah, I'm sure.
但你知道吗 我们并没有做错什么
But you know what? There's nothing wrong with us.
我们的生活并没有什么问题
We're not broken,
我们不需要被修复
and we don't need to be fixed.
我们只是在努力维持
We're all just, just trying to maintain,
用自己的方式去维持
and we each got our own way of doin' it.
这是我过的
This is the most
最光明的光明节了
Hanukkah‐Hanukkah I've ever had.
看看这些蜡烛
Look at all these fucking candles.
太光明节了
It's like way too much Hanukkah.
光明的节日
‐"The Festival of Lights." ‐
你听过亚当·桑德勒吗
You ever listen to Adam Sandler?
我爱死那首歌♥了
I just love that song.
他除此外一无所有
Like, he doesn't have anything else...
但他以自己的鼓声为傲
...but he's so proud of his drumming...
大家都爱他的歌♥
...and they love his song.
你是为了那个小鼓手流泪吗
Are you tearing up over "Little Drummer Boy"?
太甜了
That's sweet.
今天是圣诞 她爱圣诞
Come on, it's Christmas. She loves it.
我就觉得如果你遇到上帝
I just feel like if you're gonna meet Jesus,
学学怎么弹琵琶之类的吧
you know, learn how to play a lute or something.
朋友们
Friends!
我想说句谢谢
Can I just say thank you
感谢你们让我在这临时驻脚点小憩
for letting me crash at your crash pad.
我知道自己不是你们的一员
I know I'm not one of you guys,
但我只想说
but I just wanna say that
如果我有机会搭乘你们的航♥班♥
if I'm ever on any one of your flights,
那你们可能可以来搭讪我哦
then maybe you can hook a sister up?
行 但我还是要收20美金
Okay, it's still $20 for me.
我需要钱
I need money.
我们今年不想搞圣诞节这套
We were trying not to do Christmas this year.
我女儿她在国外留学
My daughter, she's studying abroad. My...
我丈夫 我们已经离婚了
husband's not my husband anymore.
抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
黛丝缇妮一直不能好好照顾自己
And Destiny never does anything nice for herself,
所以就想说 要不我们去潜水吧
so we said, why don't we go snorkel?
对啊 去潜水吧
Yes! Go snorkel, bitch! ‐
在水里遨游吧妹子
Water wings on, girl.
-别戴水肺 -上帝的意愿
‐ Don't scuba. ‐So, God willing...
听天由命吧
Inshallah...
因为你是穆♥斯♥林♥
'Cause you're Muslim.
明天我们会坐上飞机
we will be on a plane tomorrow
去看鱼了
and go see about some fish.
赞
Yes!
-干一杯 -圣诞快乐
‐ I'll drink to that. ‐ Happy Christmas.
而我要去见一个男人
And I am gonna go see about a man!
你之前没说这茬
You didn't say that!
-你之前没提起 -他住那儿
‐You didn't say that. ‐ He lives there?
他经营潜水学校
He runs a diving school.
他有钱他有钱
He got money. He got money.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry, what?
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表