剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
你懂流程的 我一会就回来
You know the drill. It's just gonna take a second.
就一会儿
It's just one second.
认真的吗
Really?
-很抱歉我迟到了 真是忙坏了 -没关系
- So sorry I'm late, man. It's been very nuts. - That's okay.
我能带我的狗进来吗
Oh, do you mind if I bring my dog?
-它很乖的 -行 没关系
- She's a sweet potato. - Uh, yeah, that's fine.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, cool. Thank you.
-得脱鞋 对吧 -对 谢谢
- It's, uh, shoes off, right? - Yeah. Thanks.
-天啊 抱歉 真不好意思 -不 没关系
- Oh, jeez. Sorry! I'm so sorry. - No, no, no. It's fine.
-我能用一下你的厕所吗 -行 你还记得...
- Can I use your bathroom? - Uh, yeah. Do you remember...?
-这边对吧 -对 左边
- It's this way, right? - Just-- Yeah, on the left.
-抱歉 我今天忙坏了 -没关系
- Sorry. I'm a mess today, man. - It's all right.
-贩子精选 -好
- Dealer's choice. - All right.
贩子是我 你自己选
That's me. Your choice.
怕丢 别叫了
Hey. Fomo, shush.
别叫了...
Hey, shush. Um...
-精纯大♥麻♥ -有...在这边
- OG Kush? - Yeah, that... up, right here.
-都在上面 -没错
- Oh. It's all up front. - Here you go.
我...好
I will... that's fine.
然后我要一个这个
Um, yeah, and I'll take one of these.
日用大♥麻♥
Sativa?
好
Okay.
你很懂啊 伙计
You're good, man.
-非常感谢 -谢谢你
- Thank you very much. - Thank you.
怕丢
Fomo!
该死 哥们 真对不起
Fuck, man. I'm so sorry.
没关系的
Oh. You know, um, it's okay.
不 才不是没关系 我退你一点钱
No, it's not okay. Here's a tiny refund.
怕丢 你在干什么
Fomo, what are you doin'?
这屋子连鞋都不能穿
This is a shoes-off house.
众口难调
第四季第二集
-能把鞋脱了吗 -没问题
- Oh, would you mind taking your shoes off? - Totally.
谢谢
Thanks.
你可以把鞋放在这里
You can just put them right here.
我来 你要...
I got it. Uh, so, where are you comin--
-我能用一下你的厕所吗 -当然 就在这边
- Could I use your bathroom? - Sure. It's right down here.
-我在欧文路走过头了 -那里很近
- I'm over on Irving. - Oh. So that's pretty close.
太好了 谢谢
Oh. Word. Thanks.
嗯 你也有一份
Yeah. Uh, that's for you too.
谢谢 不错不错
Thank you. Cool. Cool. Cool.
谢了 很好
Thanks. Right on.
你要来一杯红酒 还是来点这个
Uh, you want a glass of wine, or some of this?
不用了
Nah, I'm good.
-你几岁了 -我35
- How old are you? - I'm 35.
-真的吗 -我33了
- Oh, for real? - I'm 33.
怎么了
What?
我通常会去曼哈顿
I'm usually going to Manhattan,
那边的人都又老又白 还是已婚的
and the guys are always old and married and white.
而你和我年纪相仿 还是同性恋
And you're like my age and gay.
我猜你是同性恋
I'm assuming you're gay.
我是
Yeah. I am.
很好 很好 只是让我有点吃惊
Cool. Cool. Cool. It's just buggin' me out a bit.
你经常在附近转吗
Oh. Do you go out around here?
我觉得我好像见过你
I feel like I've seen you.
-是的 可以吗 -嗯...
- Yeah. Is that okay? - Yeah, yeah. Just...
稍等一下
give me a second.
好
Okay.
你知道吗 不如我还是来一口
You know what? Maybe I will hit that.
给
Oh. Here you go.
你的房♥间在哪
Where's your room?
这都是什么
Whoa. What's all this?
是巴黎的一些抗♥议♥活动 我的室友是摄影师
Uh, it's some protest in Paris. My roommate's a photographer.
-他现在不在吧 -不在
- He's not here, is he? - No.
你...
Do you...?
这是你的造型吗
Are these, like, your shades?
这是会过滤屏幕蓝♥光♥的
Oh, they filter blue light, from screens.
我在努力改善我的失眠问题
I'm trying to get better at falling asleep.
有用吗
Do they work?
我还没发现有什么区别 不过...
I mean, I haven't seen a difference, but, um...
你戴着很好看
They look better on you.
-我适合...这造型吗 -也许吧
- Is this... my look? - It might be.
你经常用这个网站吗
Do you use the site a lot?
很抱歉 你想直接开始
I'm sorry. Did you wanna get started?
-还是我们能先聊一会儿 -我们可以聊一会儿
- Or is it okay if we talk for a minute? - No, yeah, we can talk.
好 你经常...用这个网站吗
Cool. Do you use the... site a lot?
不算是经常 但是 我会用这个网站
I wouldn't say a lot, but... yeah, I-I use the site.
你为什么选我 你想找怎样的人
And why'd you go for me? Like what are you looking for?
不是很疯狂的
Nothing too crazy.
放松一点的
You know, somethin' chill.
我喜欢你说你会给别人男朋友般的体验
I like how you said you do the whole boyfriend experience.
你通常是花钱找普通人还是...
Do you always hire normal people or do you ever go...
-找色情片影星那种 -我都试过
- the porn star route? - I've done both.
厉害 厉害
Cool. Cool.
我现在有点紧张了
I'm kind of nervous now,
色情片影星都来过这
knowing porn stars have been in here, like--
-"好好伺候我..." -可别
- "Get on me good..." - No. Don't be.
因为他们...
'Cause they'd be...
他们也像我这么多话吗 还是...
Did they talk as much as me or did they like just--
如果你觉得别扭
Look, if you're uncomfortable
-不想做了 -不 不
- and you don't wanna do this-- - No, no.
-我的口气 还行吗 -什么
- Does my breath-- How-- Is it okay? - What?
我觉得我有空腹的口气
I feel like I have hungry breath.
你家真干净
Your place is... is really clean.
一尘不染 干净得有点吓人
It's, like, really clean. I'm kind of scared.
不 都是我室友弄的
No. I mean, it's my roommate.
家里的家具也都是他的
Like, all this stuff is his.
对
Yeah.
-他不是你男朋友吧 -不是
- And he's not your boyfriend? - Nah. No.
不 我们只是室友而已
No, we're just roommates.
好吧
Okay.
我们去床上好吗
Can we go to the bed?
我去
Oh shit.
-我去 -嘿嘿
- Oh, shit. - Yeah.
你想怎么做
What do you want to do?
亲吻就挺好
Kissing is nice.
如果你给我口 我会更硬
If you suck me, I'll get hard.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
-你想让我♥干♥♥你♥吗 宝贝 -也许
- Want me to fuck you, baby? - Maybe. I...
要不
Can, um...
我们可以先躺一会儿吗
Can we just lay here for a bit?
当然
Sure.
你可以用胳膊搂着我吗
Can you put your arm around me?
-好 抱歉 -对 这样就挺好
- Yeah. Sorry. - Yeah, that's good.
不好意思 用两只手行吗
I'm sorry. Both arms?
那是电锯的声音吗
Is that a buzz saw?
听着像
It sounds like it.
现在可是凌晨一点
It's one A.M.
这样行吗
Is this okay?
你不会是因为不好意思赶我走
You're not just cuddling with me
就和我一直抱着吧
'cause you don't know how to kick me out?
不 不
No, no, no, no.
这样挺好 这就是我想要的
This is-- This is great. This is what I wanted.
-好 我就是想确定你... -谢谢
- Good. I wanna make sure that you... - Thank you.
能得到你想要的
...get what you want.
这种事我还是个新手
I'm kind of new at this.
又来了
Again?
这也太不尊重别人了
Wow. That's disrespectful.
我都不知道这片还是施工区
I didn't know this was a construction zone.
应该穿着我的马甲 戴着安全帽来
Should've worn my vest, and my hard hat--
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表