剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
-什么派对 -我工作那栋大楼
- What party? - Uh, tenant in the building I work
有个租客要给她女儿庆生 叫贝拉
is having a birthday for her kid, Bella.
麻疹城市
Measles city.
-就是吧 -我懂 可是...
- I know! - I know but, uh...
她还给我们的水滴筹捐了五百块 所以…
she also gave us $500 to the GoFundMe, so...
-我不想知道别人给了多少钱 -没事的
- I don't wanna know how much people gave. - It's all right.
-他们只是关心 没关系 -维克多
- They just care. It's okay. - Victor.
我们就去一个小时 没什么大不了的 好吗
Look, we'll just go for an hour. No big deal, all right?
真对不起 我绝对是想给你们捐钱的
I'm so sorry. I was totally intending on giving to that.
-不 你不用 -对 真的...
- No, not you. - Please, yeah. It's totally...
-还在筹吗 -不 我们已经筹够目标了
- Is it still going? - No, we met our goals.
-你们筹够目标了 -对
- You met your goal? - Yep.
-谢谢 -你还好吗
- Thank you. - And you're okay?
我很好 谢谢
I'm doing great, thank you.
这样吧 今晚的大♥麻♥我请了
You know what? Weed's on me tonight.
-不 -不
- No... - No!
我请你
I fund you!
-我们会给钱的 -你的钱不行
- We will pay. - Your money's no good.
把你的臭钱收起来
Put your fuckin' money away.
妈妈
Mommy!
这叫卡密欧
It's called, um, Cameo.
谁的都有 看 有...
They got everyone. Look, they have, um,
史多美·丹尼尔 有韦斯利·斯奈普斯
Stormy Daniels. They have Wesley Snipes, Ice-T.
我有权游里的夜王
I had the Night King from Game of Thrones
给艾伦发个赶快好起来的消息 对吧
give Ellen a get-well message, right?
对吧 她不喜欢
Right? She hated it.
那是史努比狗狗吗
shit, is that Snoop Dogg?
有人该花钱请史努比狗狗动员人去投票
Someone should pay Snoop Dogg to tell people to vote.
对 这主意好
Yeah, yeah. That's a good idea.
-随便吧 -哟 我最爱的七宝奇谋
- Whatever. - Yo, my favorite Goonies!
-不可能 -不 真的超有趣
- No, stop it! - No, no. It's really funny.
我说不好 我是底层人士
I don't know, man. I'm on the ground.
我弄不懂那些上流的...
I don't deal with that up-top--
布鲁多
Hey, Bluto.
你想走了吗 好
Hey, you wanna leave? All right.
你们走之前 咱们跟贝拉合个影吧
Oh, before you go, let's take a picture with Bella!
-好 -来
- Okay. - Come on!
来 贝拉 贝拉
Come on, hey, hey, Bella! Bella! Hey, Bella!
-好了 笑一个 宝贝 -笑
- Okay, smile baby, smile! Smile! - Smile!
你还好吗
Oh, are you okay?
你没事吧 亲爱的
You okay, sweetie?
她没事 没事 你没事吧
Yeah, she's fine, she's fine. Are you okay?
没事 非常感谢
Yes. Thank you so much.
她没事就好
I'm glad she's okay.
我没事
I'm fine.
我刚看了贝拉 她也会没事的
Just checked on Bella. Bella's gonna be fine, too.
那就好 放点冰块敷上
Good. Let's put some ice,
会有帮助的 按住你的鼻子
and this will help. Just press it to your nose.
我帮你拿眼镜
I'm gonna get your glasses.
-谢谢 -把这些东西挪开
- Thank you. - Move this stuff out of the way.
真漂亮
That's pretty.
-你从哪弄的那手链 -这个吗
-Where'd you get that bracelet? - This?
-对 -我也不知道 不记得了
- Yeah. - I don't know, I can't remember.
我才订了个跟那很像的 在...
I just ordered one like that on...
在网上
online.
天啊
Oh my God.
跟这个一模一样
It was exactly like this.
-虎眼 -不 我是在一个二手店买♥♥的
- The tiger's eye-- - No, I got it at a thrift store
应该是富顿大街那边
somewhere on Fulton, I think.
我是定制的
It was custom.
这就怪了
That's odd.
因为我...
Because I...
还记得我之前问你我有没有包裹吗
Remember I asked you if I had a package
你说根本没收到 就...
and you said it never came, like...
-几周以前的事 你记得吗 -嗯
- couple of weeks ago, do you remember that? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay...
你是拿了我的包裹送给她了吗
Did you take my package and give it to her?
-不不 绝对不是 -我不知道...
- No. No, no, no. Absolutely not. - I don't know what to...
那是我的手链
That's my bracelet.
-肯定有什么误会 对吧 -抱歉 但
- Well, there must be -some misunderstanding, right? - I'm sorry, but
-我不明白她怎么... -不 等等
- I don't understand how she-- - No, hold onto that.
给
Here.
-什... -我们走吧
- Wh... - Let's go.
博蒂
Birdy!
我不明白
I don't understand.
-就几步 -我帮你捡
- Couple of steps-- - I got your cane,
-我来 -好的 谢谢
- I got your cane. - Okay, thanks.
刚才那是什么情况
What the fuck was that?
-那是她的手链吗 -是的
- W-was that her bracelet? - Yes.
什么叫是的
What do you mean yes?
-怎么在你这 -我从收发室拿走了一个包裹
- How did you get it? - I took a package from the mail room.
你偷了她的包裹
You stole her package?
-我不知道是手链 -然后你还戴到这来了
- I didn't know it was a bracelet. - And then you wore it here?
-你还戴到这来了 -我忘了
- You wore it here. - I forgot!
-是的 我忘了 我没想起来 -什么意思
- Yes, I forgot. I didn't realize. - What do you mean?
什么叫你忘了 这他妈是我的工作
What do you mean you forgot? That's is my fucking job!
我只在这里拿过一个
It's the only one I took from here.
天啊 天
Oh my God! Oh my God.
-只有一个 我保证 -那么多包裹
- The only one I took from here, I promise. - All those packages.
那么多东西
All that stuff.
-那么多东西 艾伦 -其他的大楼
- All that stuff, Ellen! - Other buildings,
-其他地方 -你在偷东西
- other stoops. - You're stealing!
亚马逊比上帝还有钱
Oh, Amazon has more money than God.
-他们会补发货的 -你说什么呢
- They'll just send things again. - What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我在叫车 -不
- I'm calling a Lyft. - No, no. I mean,
你到底有什么毛病
what the fuck is going on with you?
你弄水滴筹是为了约炮吗
Did you set up a GoFundMe to get laid?
-什么 -没什么
- Excuse me? - Nothing.
不 你说得对 没什么
No, you're fucking right, nothing.
这太荒唐了 艾伦 当然不是
That's ridiculous, Ellen. No.
-不是 -你知道什么才叫荒唐吗
- No! - You know what's ridiculous?
拿着你朋友的钱去中风得癌症
Having a stroke and cancer on your friends' dime.
我不明白这事怎么就这么不好
I don't know why this is such a big deal!
他们关心我们 他们知道我们需要帮助
They care about us! They know we need help!
我们还要还债
We have bills!
是我要还债 他们是我欠的债
I've got bills! They're my bills!
-你说真的吗 -真的
- Seriously? - Seriously.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
真的 去你♥妈♥的♥
Seriously, fuck you.
滚
Fuck you.
天啊 真不敢相信你干了这种事
Jesus Christ. I cannot believe you did this.
天啊
Oh God...
他怎么这么久还没来
What is taking him so long?
-要六分钟 -好吧 我们走
- Six minutes. - Well, let's go.
别在我负责的楼下吵这些 拜托
Let's not do this in front of my building, please.
咱们往前移几家好吗
Can we take this down a couple of doors?
-好吧 -快 快
- Okay, okay! - Hurry up! Hurry up.
我只能走这么快了
Um, there's just so fast I can go.
天
God...
真不敢相信你干了这种事
I can't believe you did this.
给 拿着你的拐杖 拿着
Here, take-take your cane. Take your cane.
我他妈要气炸了
I am so fucking furious.
-天 好久了 -什么
- my gosh, it's been so long... - What?
离你上次生我的气
since you got mad with me.
太棒了
Oh, it's amazing.
是的 很高兴你又再次生我的气了
Yeah. It's nice to have you angry with me again.
你知道已经太久了吗
Do you know that it's been ages?
就像普通夫妻一样
Like a regular couple,
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表