剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
‐ ...it's all over. ‐ Right. Fair enough.
我这几天很愉快 跟你一起很愉快
I had fun. That was fun.
是的
Yeah, it was.
你准备好走了吗 姑娘
Aw, you ready to go, girl?
别忘了我
Don't you forget about me.
-别 别 -谢谢你做这些 真的
‐ Don't, don't, don't. ‐ Well, thank you for this, seriously.
-真的谢谢 -嗯
‐ For real, thanks. ‐ Yeah.
-好吧 -再联♥系♥
‐ Yeah. Okay. ‐ I'll talk to you.
好了 怕丢
All right, Fomo. Okay.
再见 鲁弗斯叔叔
Bye, Uncle Rufus.
-再见 伊拉娜 -走吧
‐ Bye, Ilana. ‐ Come on.
再见 怕丢
Bye, Fomo.
我们现在邀请
We are now inviting those passengers
带小孩的旅客
with small children
以及任何需要…
and any passengers requiring...
请准备好您的登机牌和身份证件
Please have your boarding pass and identification ready.
正常登机将于大约十分钟后开始
Regular boarding will begin in approximately 10 minutes' time.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表