剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表
-你准备好了吗 -我饿了
‐ You ready for this? ‐ I am, I'm hungry!
好吃吗
Isn't that beautiful?
你看你都把它弄掉了
Now, see, you're letting that fall...
-抱歉 -芝士又不会自己掉下去
‐ Sorry. ‐ The cheese is going everywhere.
宝贝 你今晚打算做什么
[复♥制♥粘贴给多人]
现在没事了 谢谢你
It's fine now. It's good. Thank you. Thank you.
-这挺好的 -你惊讶吗
‐ It's pretty good. ‐ You surprised?
你过去的时候
Oh, yeah. Well, while you go there,
我尽量不吃掉你的披萨
I'll try not to finish your pizza.
谢谢
Thanks.
烫死了
Hot...
好烫
Hot.
我的天
Oh God.
抬头
傻瓜 在这呢
Hey, dummy, over here!
太奇怪了 我刚才正想你呢
So weird! I was just thinking about you!
我的治疗师说我正在努力
My therapist says I'm doing the work,
但真的非常痛苦
but it is really hard work.
你看起来更踏实一些了
Yeah, you seem much more grounded.
在我们俩的交往中 我用了个借口
In our relationship, I used the excuse,
"我觉得AJ不会觉得有我就够了"
"I don't think AJ thinks I'm enough,"
可说真的 是我不觉得有我就够了
but really, I don't think I'm enough.
其实从来都不是你的问题
It was never really you.
我只是害怕一个人
I was just afraid to be alone
并且要为自己负责任
and take responsibility for myself.
很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我那样对你 兰登...
The way I treated you, Landon...
-那样不对 -是
- ...it wasn't right. - No.
是 是不对
No, it wasn't.
你不应该受到那样的对待
And you didn't deserve it.
对 但...
No, but...
你能看懂我
you see me.
你能看透我 而这...
You've seen me and...
这非常不一般
that was really special.
-那个嘛... -我的天
- Well... - Oh God.
好吧
Okay, okay.
剪刀进来了
Scissor in.
一个吗
One of these?
我挺想你的 AJ
I've missed you, AJ.
我也想你
I've missed you, too.
我非常爱你
I love you so much.
-而我只会继续伤害你 -你不...
- I'm just gonna keep hurting you.- You don't...
你不用伤害我
You don't have to.
就...陪在我身边 还有什么比这更好的
Just... stay with me. What could be better than this?
-我做不到 -求你了
- I can't. - Please.
求你了
Please.
-求你了 -不是因为你 不是因为你
- Please. - It's not you, it's not you, it's not you.
我活得一团乱
I'm so fucked up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起...
I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
该死
Fuck.
不...不是吧
No... No.
天啊
God.
哥们 能出来玩吗
-你怎么可能没赢呢 -是啊
- I can't believe you didn't win. - I know.
我们被骗了 他们是他妈的法♥西♥斯♥
We were robbed. They were fuckin' fascists, man.
最后谁赢了
Who ended up winning?
扮得像老鼠一样的狗
Some dog dressed as a rat.
-什么 -就像纽约的老鼠 傻透了
- What? - Like a New York City rat. Stupid.
我觉得裁判有点问题
Anyway, I think there was something up with the judges.
他们是想打安全牌
They were trying to play it safe.
-今年大家都比较紧张 -是吗
- I mean, people were getting a little intense this year. - Yeah?
我看见了扮布雷希·福特和卡瓦诺的
I saw a Blasey Ford, Kavanaugh.
女教授福特在2018年指控
最高法♥院♥大♥法♥官提名者卡瓦诺36年前曾性侵过自己
太绝了 有想法
Now that's brilliant, man, that's edgy.
太糙了 太糙了
It's raw, man. It's raw.
你有电子烟吗
Yeah. Have you got any vapes?
-你还抽电子烟啊 -我知道
- You still vaping, man? - Well, yeah, I know.
有毒
Toxic.
-哎呦喂 -喂
- Oh hey! - Hey!
-汀布莱克 -是的
- Timberlake! - Yes.
-老家伙 -这是我的跟班沃尔特·索布查克
- The Dude! - This is my associate, Walter Sobchak.
美国男演员杰夫·布里吉斯的外号♥
他安息日可不活动
He does not roll on Shabbos.
我很喜欢你们俩的扮相 行头很不错
Yes, I love that for you guys. That's a good costume.
谢谢 土拨鼠不错
Thank you. Nice marmot.
科林 你不是不那样了吗
Uh, Colin, I thought you weren't gonna do that.
哎呀 我又抽上了
Oops, I did it again.
他抽了有20分钟了
He's been doing this for like 20 minutes.
崩溃的布兰妮
Oh. Breakdown Britney.
什么 不是 他是《怪奇物语》里的小十一
What? No, he's Eleven from Stranger Things.
你的华夫饼呢 去拿你的华夫饼
Where's your waffle? Get your waffle.
你继续干活吧 晚安 多彩的布兰妮
You better work, bitch. Good night, many shades of Britney.
唐尼
然后他们的数秘术师说我是个鬼
And then their numerologist told them that I'm a ghost.
唐尼
富杰斯咖啡
经典烘烤
那可太有趣了 老兄
Well, that's fucking interesting, man.
总之
Anyway...
我能给你来点什么
So, what can I get ya?
不知道 质量好点的吧
I don't know. Something on the upswing.
很好 你有罐子吗
Great. You got a jar?
-有 -好
‐ I do. ‐ Cool.
我有 给你
I do, I do. Here.
不过这地方只是个过渡
Anyway, this place is a transition.
-酷 -我的室友 我不想评头论足
‐ Cool. ‐ My roommates... I don't like to judge,
但她们跟我不在一个档次上 懂吗
but they're a little basic for my taste, you know?
-这就是评头论足 -就是评头论足
‐ That's judging. ‐ It is judging.
-对 -好吧 我说都说了
‐ Yeah. ‐ Well, there, I did it.
我想去找个单身公♥寓♥
So, I guess I gotta look for a studio.
-大家总说我该独居 -对
- Um, people keep telling me I need to live alone. ‐ Yeah.
-你独居吗 -是啊
‐ You live alone? - Yep.
-单身 -算是吧
‐ You single? ‐ Uh, yeah.
-努力单身 -你禁欲吗
‐ Trying to be. ‐ Huh. You celibate?
是吧 东西不错
I know, right? Good stuff.
不算积极 但也不是非自愿独身
Not actively, but not incel.
好吧
Yeah.
你感到过孤独吗
Do you ever‐‐ Do you ever get lonely?
我觉得
Uh, I mean,
有吧 但我试着
yeah, but I... I'm trying...
不把那当成孤独
to think of it not like loneliness.
而是独处的时光 懂吗
It's more like, uh, solitude, you know?
-对 独处 我喜欢 -谢了
‐ Yeah, solitude. I like that. ‐ Thanks.
-完美 -对
‐ Perfect. ‐ Yeah.
我要把那个关了
I'm gonna turn that off.
享受下HBO的高质量节目
Just enjoy some quality HBO programming.
-好 -周日晚上就是用来干这个的
‐ Okay. ‐ That's what Sunday nights are for.
操了
Oh fuck.
不 露比 怎么了 艾什莉又干什么了
No, Ruby! What? What did Ashley do?
什么意思 昨晚泳池旁
What do you mean? Last night by the pool?
我从没见过有人醉成那样
I don't think I've ever seen anyone that drunk.
等等 昨晚我不在吗
Wait, was I not there?
你们 你们想抽点飘飘欲仙吗
Do you, uh, do you guys wanna get Stoney McStonerson?
我明天有工作
I gotta work tomorrow.
绝对不要
Hard pass.
你能去外面抽吗
Would you mind doing that outside?
行 抱歉
Yeah. Sorry.
-灭了吗 -灭了 我...
‐ Is it out? ‐ It's out. I‐‐
好了 抱歉 抱歉
Yeah. Yeah. Sorry. Yeah.
-谢谢 -客气
‐ Thank you. ‐ Yeah.
哪一个
Which, which one?
都行
All of them.
我根本不喜欢玫瑰
剧集 | 难以伺候 | 导航列表