剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Arankhi. Your passport to paradise.
阿♥拉♥基 通往天堂的护照
And here we are on yet another krutackin' desert planet!
可是我们却又到了一个该死的沙漠星球上
Quill, how come we never wind up on lush tropical resorts,
奎尔 我们为什么不能到草木茂盛的热带去
where they serve ya, you know, those little fruit drinks
可以喝一喝那种插着一把小纸伞的
with the paper umbrellas, huh?
水果饮料
Come on, Rocket. Just be glad that
拜托 火箭 寻找勇度的
searching Yondu's hideouts finally paid off.
藏匿点终于有眉目了 你就偷着乐吧
There's his space pod!
那是他的飞船分离舱
And there's the sarcophagus.
石棺也在这里
I have a bad feeling about this.
我有种不祥的预感
No. No, no, no. New rule.
不 不不不 新规矩
Nobody's allowed to have bad feelings or be too old for this,
谁都不准有不祥的预感 说自己年纪大干不了这个
and definitely, nobody says, "Things can't get any worse."
当然 也不准说"事情不能更糟糕了"
Even though that's a Ravager ship, and they want to blow us up.
即使那是劫掠者飞船 他们想炸飞我们
All right, look. We got the sarcophagus fair and square.
好了 我们拿到石棺了
The Ravagers said I would find my father's sarcophagus here.
劫掠者说我会在这里找到我父亲的石棺
They didn't mention I'd get to destroy my sister as well.
但没有提到我也有机会毁灭我的姐姐
Nebula.
星云
So what?
那又如何
Without all her cyborg stuff, Quill could take her down.
如果她没有机械部分 奎尔都能拿下她
Wait.
慢着
Never underestimate a daughter of Thanos.
绝不要低估灭霸的女儿
Especially when she's in battle armor.
尤其是她穿着战斗盔甲时
When did Nebula get an upgrade?
星云什么时候升级了
Maybe you should ask her.
这你应该问她
You know, when she stops shooting at us!
等她停止向我们开枪时
Load the sarcophagus onto the ship.
把石棺装上飞船
I will deal with Nebula.
我来对付星云
Anybody else got a plan?
还有谁有计划吗
That sarcophagus belonged to Thanos.
那个石棺是灭霸的
By all rights, it's mine!
所以它是我的
When she gets close enough, I'm gonna open the sarcophagus.
等她靠近 我就打开石棺
Boom! No more Nebula.
然后把星云炸飞
No. You saw what it did to the High Evolutionary.
不 你看到石棺对高级进化的威力了
You can't vaporize my sister.
你不能把我妹妹汽化
Watch me.
走着瞧
You want this so bad?
你那么想要这个吗
Then take it!
拿去吧
Take it! Take it! D'oh!
拿去吧 拿去吧 搞什么
Don't touch them!
不要碰它们
If Thanos hid these artifacts,
如果灭霸把这些东西♥藏♥起来
they must be incredibly dangerous.
那它们肯定非常危险
Yeah? And I'm gonna make them dangerous to Nebula!
是吗 那我要让星云见识一下它们的危险
Quit it! You don't even know what they do.
住手 你根本不知道它们的威力
Whatever they do, they can't make things any...
不管威力如何 它们不能让事情更...
See? You almost made me say it.
你差点让我说出来了
Well, guess it's up to us... again.
看来又得靠我们了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
That the best you got, furless?
你就这点本事吗 没毛的家伙
You couldn't handle my best, rodent!
等我放出大招你就招架不住了 耗子
No!
不
Ha! Now I have you!
抓到你了
Sorry, Nebs. I'm shutting you down.
抱歉 星云 我要把你关闭
No!
不
Come on. Reboot. Reboot!
拜托 重启 重启
You are freakishly strong.
你真是力大无穷
Oh, sister, you are making this way too easy.
姐姐 你让事情变得太容易了
All right. Desperate times, desperate measures.
好吧 非常时刻用非常方法
This can't be good.
大事不妙
No!
不
That helmet is meant for a true daughter of Thanos!
那个头盔应该由灭霸真正的女儿佩戴
I can't touch the helmet,
我不能碰头盔
but she gets to fly around and shoot lasers out of her hands?
她却戴着头盔到处飞 还从手里发射激光吗
Something's wrong, Quill. That ain't Gamora.
不对劲 奎尔 那不是卡魔拉
Gamora, stop!
卡魔拉 住手
A minute ago, you were trying to save your sister's life.
刚才你还想救你妹妹
Now you're gonna tear her apart?
现在你要把她大卸八块吗
I've seen this kind of rage before.
我以前见识过这种愤怒
Flarg, I've lived this kind of rage before.
该死 其实是我以前就充满这种愤怒
You are not free to go.
你休想走
Gamora...
卡魔拉
I'm not taking off the helmet.
我不会把头盔摘下来的
Look, I get it. When I wore that Asgardian armor, the power...
我明白 我穿着阿斯加德盔甲时 那种力量...
Not power. Information.
不是力量 而是信息
What kind of information?
什么信息
Something else was inside the sarcophagus.
石棺里有别的东西
The thing that vaporized the High Evolutionary.
让高级进化体汽化的东西
Some sort of cocoon.
一种茧
Whatever it is, it's long gone now.
不管是什么 都早就不见了
The Ravagers said Yondu
劫掠者说勇度会
was selling the sarcophagus to the Believers.
把石棺卖♥♥给信徒
Obviously, they got here first,
显然他们先到一步
took what they wanted, and left.
拿到他们想要的后走了
Too slow, as always, dear sister.
亲爱的姐姐 你一如既往晚了一步
I don't know if it's the helmet,
我不知道是不是头盔的原因
but something wants me to find that cocoon to protect it.
有一种力量让我找到那个茧并保护它
We can't leave that kind to of power
我们不能让一群疯子
in the hands of crazed fanatics.
拥有那种力量
Says the lady taking orders from a magic hat.
一个服从神奇头盔命令的人还有脸这么说
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Groot's right.
格鲁特说得对
You gotta get rid of that krutackin' helmet
你得摘掉那个该死的头盔
before it turns your brains to applesauce!
免得它把你的脑子变成一团浆糊
There's a difference between crazy prophecies and actual visions.
疯狂的预言和真正的幻象是不一样的
My visions led us to the Cosmic Seed, remember?
我的幻象带领我们找到了宇宙之种 记得吗
Yeah, after they led us around in circles for six months.
是啊 在它们带我们绕圈转了半年之后
If your father, Thanos, prized the helmet so,
如果你父亲灭霸那么重视那个头盔
then nothing good can come of it. We should destroy it.
那它肯定不会带来好事 我们应该毁了它
If you ask me, that artifact has already warped my sister's mind.
如果问我 那件东西已经让我姐姐头脑不清了
But then again, a daughter of Thanos will do anything for power.
但是话说回来 灭霸的女儿为了力量会不惜一切
Not this one.
我不会
But that still doesn't change the fact
但是这改变不了一个事实
that we need to get the cocoon away from the Believers.
就是我们需要把那个茧从信徒手里抢过来
Why are we bringing her along?
为什么带上她
So we can keep an eye on her.
为了能盯着她
"Keep your enemies closer," As some guy said one time.
有人说过 "不要让敌人离你太远"
That guy was me, just a minute ago.
那个人是我 就在刚才说的
Besides, there's gotta be a bounty on her somewhere.
再说 肯定有针对她的悬赏
Make sure she don't try nothing.
确保她不耍什么花招
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Okay, you're the one with the visions this time around.
好 这次是你有幻象
Where are we going?
我们去哪里
All I got was a flood of images and sensations.
我就只看到大量支离破碎的画面和感觉
It's not like the helmet drew me a map.
并不像头盔在给我画出一幅地图
No problem. Avoiding the Believers is d'ast impossible,
没问题 虽然躲着信徒几乎不可能
but finding them is easy.
但找到他们很容易
Drax?
德拉克斯
Join the Believers at this location.
信徒位于这一地点
Great! Planet Tashlu, a five-star resort,
好极了 塔什卢星球 五星度假景点
and we can't take five minutes to enjoy it!
可是我们连五分钟都享受不了
Just one receptionist up front.
前台就只有一个接待员
Time to work the ol' Star-Lord magic.
是时候让我星爵施展魅力了
I'm the repairman,
我是修理工
here to fix the thing that is not working.
来修理这里坏掉的东西
All righty. I'll call security to walk you back there.
好的 我通知保安带你过去
I was kind of hoping you could show me the way.
其实我希望你能带我去
I am really not supposed to leave the desk,
虽然我不该离开前台
but it is a slow night.
但长夜漫漫
I do not know what they see in him.
我真不知道她们看中了他什么
Perhaps it is his distinctive odor.
可能是他独特的气味吧
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表