剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Hang in there, mutt.
坚持住 杂种狗
I can't exactly duct tape this thing shut.
我没法用胶带把这东西合上
Cosmo cannot keep Cocoon closed either.
宇宙也没法关住这个茧
Rocket must flee! Go!
火箭快走 快
Rocket! You opened the Cocoon?
火箭 你打开了茧
That's what we've been trying to stop from happening!
我们不是要阻止这件事的吗
Rocket not open Cocoon. And Cosmo cannot stop it opening.
火箭没有打开茧 宇宙没法阻止茧打开
Cosmo, you can talk again!
宇宙 你又能说话了
Wait. Is it still talking if your mouth doesn't move?
等等 如果你的嘴唇不动这还算是说话吗
Drax, we can't let whatever's in that thing destroy the universe.
德拉克斯 我们不能让这里面的东西毁掉宇宙
I cannot reach it, Gamora.
我够不到 卡魔拉
Then we gotta teleport it outta here.
那我们就传送到别的地方
Groot, gimme a bridge. I am Groot!
格鲁特 给我搭桥 我是格鲁特
If this thing wants to destroy the universe,
如果这东西想要毁灭宇宙
it can do it on the other side of a black hole.
那就到黑洞另一边毁灭去吧
Wait. Is that... A baby?
等等 那是...一个孩子吗
Quill, what do you think you're doing?
奎尔 你在干什么
Put it back, Quill.
放回去 奎尔
That thing could destroy the entire universe.
那东西会毁灭整个宇宙
How exactly is this burp machine gonna do that?
这个打嗝机器能做些什么吗
Even I could not destroy an entire universe at that age.
就算是我这个年纪也没法毁灭整个宇宙
Cosmo tried to read child's mind.
宇宙想读出这孩子的心
Only one word-- "Warlock."
只有一个词 "魔士"
Warlock was the one being my father Thanos feared
魔士是我父亲灭霸全宇宙
in all the universe.
唯一害怕的人
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Really? 'Cause according to Groot here,
真的吗 因为据格鲁特所说
Warlock was the savior of his entire race.
魔士拯救了他们种族
To my people, Warlock brought only destruction.
对我们族人来说 魔士带来了毁灭
That is why we must have our own destroyer.
所以我们要有自己的毁灭者
You're not destroying this Warlock.
你们不能毁灭这个魔士
I would never destroy a mere child.
我绝对不会毁灭一个孩子
Guardians must be debating later.
护卫队们等下在讨论
Cosmo senses more Believers that want to take baby.
宇宙感觉到更多信徒想要来夺走这孩子
Okay. Cosmo, lock the Continuum Cortex onto the Milano.
好了 宇宙 锁定连续皮层传送到米兰号♥
We're getting outta here, now.
我们要马上离开这里
The Warlock lives again!
魔士重生了
Give us the child now, unbelievers.
把孩子给我们 非信徒
You won't take him from me!
别想从我手里夺走他
I believe we will.
我相信我可以
Give us the Warlock, now!
把魔士交给我们
Never!
不可能
Cutting it close, aren't we?
差点砍到了
Not close enough for my taste.
我觉得还差很多
Nice trick, kiddo.
好样的 孩子
Bummer for you guys.
傻眼了吧
Oh, great Warlock, we are your humble servants,
伟大的魔士 我们是你卑微的仆人
ready to help you usher in the Golden Age.
帮助你在黄金年代大展宏图
Yeah, okay. All this baby worship is just weirding me out.
好吧 这样崇拜这个孩子要吓死我了
I am Groot. I am Groot.
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
I am Groot, I am Groot.
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特
At least the tyke's on our side.
至少这孩子还是我们的人
We can't assume that. He absorbed the Believers' weapons,
还不能确定 他吸收了信徒的武器
but he could just as easily have taken ours,
但他也很有可能吸收我们的
or pulled us inside that gem again.
或者再把我们吸进水晶里
Cosmo hears you,
宇宙知道
but also hears thoughts of more
但也感应到更多信徒的来临
Guardians must hurry!
护卫队快走
No!
不
I ain't ready to be no babysitter!
我还没准备好做保姆
Not it!
不行
Rocket!
火箭
What exactly does it do?
他到底会做什么
He's a baby, Gamora. He doesn't do anything.
他还是个宝宝 卡魔拉 他什么都不会做
That is untrue. Babies eat, sleep, and...
不对 宝宝会吃 睡 还会...
that thing that happens after eating.
吃完后干那啥
Well, sounds like you have things under control.
看来一切都在你掌控之中了
Good luck.
祝你好运
Oh, okay. Yeah. He probably just needs a nap.
好了 他可能只是需要睡一觉
Now, where can we find...
我们上哪儿找...
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
okay! That's what I call a light sleeper.
这就是浅眠[轻睡眠]
Peter Quill, what did you do with that Cocoon?
彼得·奎尔 你对那个茧组哦了什么
Hey-hey, Nova Prime! Which Cocoon was that now?
新星至尊 你说什么茧来着
The one all of Xandar just saw you with
就是山达尔星所有人通过信徒直播
before it opened up, and the Believers' broadcast cut out.
看着你在那个茧打开之前就和它一起
I am Groot! Oh, that Cocoon.
我是格鲁特 那个茧啊
There's good news. Nothing was inside of it.
有个好消息 里面什么都没有
Then perhaps you can explain
那也许你能解释一下
why the Nova Centurion helmet you gave us is going apoplectic.
为什么你给我们的新星百夫长头盔狂躁不安
Nope.
不知道
You know the helmet is connected to the Cocoon, Quill.
你应该知道那个头盔和茧连为一体 奎尔
That's why I've sent a team of star-blasters to intercept.
所以我派了一队星际战士前往拦截你们
So you will hand over to them
不管茧里有什么东西
whatever just came out of that Cocoon,
你都要交给他们
or they will tear your ship apart bolt by bolt.
否则他们会把你的船拆成碎片
Is there a third option, by any chance?
有没有可能有第三种选择
We've got Believers on our tail.
信徒跟着我们
We need more power to the engines.
引擎需要更大的能量
I gave you all I got, so unless you wanna wish real hard...
都给你了 除非你想拼命祈祷...
Wish real hard... Wish real hard...
拼命祈祷 拼命祈祷
Wish real hard...
拼命祈祷
Inmate Titus, freeze!
犯人提图斯 不许动
Put the helmet down.
放下头盔
Do you have any idea what this is?
你知道这是什么吗
No. Of course you don't.
不 你当然不知道了
See, if you were an experienced ex-corpsman like myself,
如果你像我一样是一名经验丰富的看护兵
you'd know the legends surrounding this helmet.
你就会知道关于这个头盔的传说
And if even half of them are true,
就算其中只有一半是真的
I could rule an entire system with this alone.
我也能用这个统治整个系统
Titus!
提图斯
Nova Prime. I always thought you made up those stories
新星至尊 我一直以为关于百夫长头盔的传说
about the Centurion helmets
和新星军团
and the original Knights of the Nova Corps.
创始骑士的传说都是你编造的
The all-powerful Warlock?
全能的魔士
In the hands of those undeserving scum!
在那群垃圾的手里
You may not know it yet, Guardians...
你也许现在还不知道 护卫队
but Titus has a score to settle!
但是提图斯要来了
Where the krutack are we? I don't know.
我们到底在哪儿 我不知道
That energy surge shot us halfway across the galaxy.
能量乱涌让我们喷射到半个银河系外
And one guess where it came from.
猜猜是谁发出来的
Thanks for the save, little-- Whoa!
谢谢你救了我们 小...
All right. Well, guess we're gonna
好了 看来我们得
have to start saving for college sooner than I thought.
比我想象中更快开始存大学学费了
It would appear that Warlock has an accelerated aging process.
看来魔士的成长速度很快
That's not all that's accelerated.
快的不仅仅是成长速度
Hey, no drooling on my stuff!
不许把口水滴在我的东西上
So, ya like duct tape, do ya?
你喜欢胶带 是吧
Uck cape.
要待
That's right.
没错
Now, why don't you be a good little all-powerful cosmic being
你做个乖乖的超强宇宙生物
and whip me up about 300 more rolls of this stuff?
别碰我三百多卷这东西
Uck cape.
要待
Hey, give it back, ya no-good brat.
还给我 你这个坏孩子
No!
不
No, no, no, no, no-no, no, no!
不不不不不
No. No, no, no, no, don't do that. No-- Don't--
不不不 别这样 不 别
Clearly the child requires
显然这孩子需要
a more constructive form of destruction.
更有建设性的毁灭
Drax, what are you doing?
德拉克斯 你在干什么
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表