剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Quill, this simulation has no value for combat training.
奎尔 这种模拟对格斗训练毫无帮助
Turbo Plumber Cousins is not training, Drax.
涡轮管道兄弟不是训练 德拉克斯
It's the real 8-bit deal.
这可是八位经典游戏
And nothing will stop me from getting the new high score.
没有什么能阻止我打新纪录
Peter, I bring urgent news.
彼得 紧急信息
No!
不
Hey, Victoria. What's shakin'?
维多利亚 什么事
Besides your trembling fingers?
你的手怎么在发抖
What? Oh, no. That's just game twitch.
什么 只是游戏震动
It's an Earth thing. You wouldn't get it.
地球上的东西 你不懂的
I'm contacting you because Nova Corps
我联♥系♥你是因为新星军团
has issued a bulletin for a Terran
发布了关于一个地球人
who has reportedly been using the missing Centurion helmet.
使用失踪的百夫长头盔的公告
You know anything about this?
你知道这件事
Hey, I haven't seen that krutackin' thing
自从术士修好那个头盔
since Warlock fixed it and sent it off to "Find its destiny."
让它去"寻找自己的命运"后就没见过那玩意
Really? Even though Nova Corps
真的吗 就算新星军团
is offering a ten million unit reward for its return?
悬赏一千万找它回来吗
Rocket, Groot, we gotta track down
火箭 格鲁特 我们要马上
that Nova Centurion helmet now!
找到百夫长头盔
Okay, where are Rocket and Groot?
火箭和格鲁特呢
I gotta work on my landings.
我的着陆还得改进一下
Samuel Alexander,
塞穆尔·亚历山大
whatever you're doing in there, it had better involve homework!
不管你在做什么 最好先做完功课
Don't worry, Mom! I'm learning!
别担心 妈妈 我在学习
Even if it is the hard way.
就算很难
Sam, see who's at the door, please.
塞姆 看看谁在门外
I'm giving your sister a bath.
我在给你妹妹洗澡
Yo! Down here! There ya go.
这里 对了
Uh, good evening.
晚上好
We're, uh, from out of town, taking a... survey...
我们是从城外来的 在进行...
for charity...
慈善调查
about the dangers of intergalactic artifacts.
一个星际宝物的危害
Seen anything like this, kid?
你见过这样的东西吗 孩子
Oh. Yeah. I think I have.
嗯 我见过
Wait right there, okay?
等等 好吗
See what I did there?
看到了吗
That's called "Finesse," My friend.
这就叫"手腕" 朋友
Ten million units, here we come.
一千万 我们来了
You want this? Come and get it, you mangy rat.
你想要吗 来拿啊 你这只脏老鼠
"Mangy"?
脏
That's it. Follow me away from my family.
没错 跟我来 离开我的家
Nobody calls me mangy!
没人能说我脏
Ya hear me?
听到了吗
Come back with my ten million units, humie!
把我的一千万给我 小子
You ain't the only one who can fly around here!
不是只有你能飞
Stupid jet pack! Start!
该死的喷气背包 启动
I am Groot. You're right, bud.
我是格鲁特 你说得对 伙计
Next time we don't ask.
下次我们不问了
Just grab the helmet and stick it in the sack.
拿上头盔就跑
Oh, man!
该死
That's even worse in low gravity.
失重环境下更难着陆了
Okay, a walking tree and a talking raccoon want my helmet.
一棵会走的树和一只会说话的老鼠要我的头盔
That's not crazy at all, is it? Ahem.
一点都不疯狂 对吧
The helmet, kid. Now.
头盔 孩子 交出来
Leave me alone, or... Or what, punk?
别来烦我 不然... 不然怎么样 笨蛋
Or... Or this!
不然 不然尝尝这个
Cease your attacks or face the consequences.
停止攻击 否则后果自负
Where did you get that helmet?
你从哪里得到这个头盔的
None of your business, freaks!
不管你们的事 疯子
Take a hike, you two.
别管闲事 你们俩
This is our score, and we ain't splitting the reward.
这是我们俩的 我们才不跟你们分
That helmet is too powerful
这个头盔太强大
and too dangerous for a child to possess.
对一个孩子来说太危险了
How can you think of units?
你怎么还能想到钱
Eh, is that a trick question?
这是个反话吗
Leave me alone!
别烦我
I... I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I don't want to hurt anyone.
我没想过伤害别人
Me neither. So why don't you just come inside,
我也是 不如你先进来
and we'll hash this out, one earthling to another?
我们慢慢解决 同为地球人
"Earthling"?
地球人
Seriously?
真的吗
This antique is supposed to convince me to trust you?
你指望用这老古董让我信任你
Hey, you know what? When I left Earth,
你知道吗 我离开地球的时候
that game was state of the art.
这游戏还是最火的
Lame. Like your former high score.
烂透了 就像你之前打出来的最高分
Don't touch that!
不许碰
Right, 'cause it'd be wrong
没错 因为想要拿走
to try to take somebody's stuff from them.
别人的东西是错误的
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What are you taking his side for?
你为什么要跟他站在一边
No one is taking sides.
没人在站边
We are merely trying to protect the child.
我们只是想保护这个孩子
I wore that helmet once, and its power nearly destroyed me.
我戴过那个头盔 它的力量差点毁了我
You have to give it up. No way!
你必须取下来 不可能
Don't worry, Sam. The helmet was fixed since then,
别担心 塞姆 后来头盔修好了
and no one's gonna take it away from you.
没人要从你手中夺走它
But maybe you can tell us how you found it.
但也许你能告诉我你是怎么找到的
Okay.
好吧
When I was little, my dad used to disappear for days at a time.
我小时候 爸爸经常会突然消失几天
When he came home, he would tell me these stories
他回家后 就会告诉我
about saving the galaxy with a magic helmet
他戴着一个魔法头盔 变成超级宇宙英雄
that turned him into a super-powered space hero.
拯救银河系的故事
And then he didn't come home.
然后他就再也没有回来
One day, this helmet just showed up in the garage.
有一天 这个头盔突然出现在车♥库♥里
I don't know why, but I tried it on.
我不知道为什么 但我戴上试了试
And then I knew all of my dad's stories were true.
然后我知道了我爸爸说的故事都是真的
And, son, whatever you do,
儿子 不管你要做什么
do not try to find me.
不要来找我
So, naturally, you tried to find him.
所以你自然要去找他
I did the same thing with my dad.
我对我爸爸也是这样的
Trust me, it did not end well.
相信我 结局并不美好
So why don't you hand over the helmet
那你不如把头盔交出来
so we can collect the reward...
我们就可以去领赏...
I mean, keep the galaxy safe?
我是说 继续保护银河系
I am Groo-oo-oot!
我是格鲁特
Y-You can't take my helmet from me.
你们不能夺走我的头盔
And you can't stop me from searching the galaxy for my dad.
你们不能阻止我在银河系找我爸爸
Okay, Sam, the galaxy's a dangerous place.
塞姆 银河系是个很危险的地方
You're gonna wind up hurting someone with all that power.
你有这种力量后很可能会伤害到别人
Probably yourself.
也许会伤到自己
Then we must train you to be a proper warrior.
那我们必须把你训练成一个合格的战士
Not where I was going with that.
我不是这个意思
Don't worry. When we're done, he'll beg to give up the helmet.
别担心 到时候 他会求我们把头盔拿走
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Seriously? That thing glued to your head?
真的吗 这玩意是黏到你头上了吗
Rocket, why are we slowing down?
火箭 我们为什么慢下来了
Push harder, Sam!
再用力点 塞姆
Heave!
用力
What the flarg?
搞什么
Target practice.
瞄准练习
I suggest you get out of the line of fire.
建议你离开火力范围
That's it.
没错
Just keep him occupied...
继续转移他的注意力...
Dad never mentioned a giant floating head in his stories.
爸爸的故事里可没提过一颗漂浮的大头
And how is this supposed to convince Sam to give up the helmet?
这样怎么能说服塞姆交出头盔
Knowhere is the worst place in the galaxy,
无存知地是全银河系最可怕的地方
with the worst people in the galaxy.
有着全银河系最可怕的人
If this doesn't scare him straight, nothing will.
如果这都吓不到他 那就没辙了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表