剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Peter Quill, you must awaken!
彼得·奎尔 你得醒醒
Gamora!
卡魔拉
Gamora, you must...
卡魔拉 你必须
Hey! What the... I am Groot?
搞什... 我是格鲁特
Dunno. Maybe Warlock's gotta go
不知道 也许应该把术士
to the little cosmic beings' room.
关在关宇宙怪物的房♥间里
Apologies, my friends. This could not wait.
对不起 朋友们 这事等不及
Sorry, Adam. I'm a light sleeper.
对不起 亚当 我睡眠很浅
I have sensed a change in the Centurion helmets.
我感觉到百夫长头盔的变化
All five of them are now active.
五顶都激活了
The what with the who now?
什么什么来着
The super-powered Nova helmets?
超级新星百夫长头盔
The ones your worthless krutacker dad stole?
就是你那个废物老爹偷的
If all five are now active, then J'Son has found his army.
如果五顶都被激活了 那杰桑可能已经找到了军队
I must go to the helmets.
我必须去找头盔
What? No! No! No way!
什么 不 不 不行
That is the one place you absolutely should not go.
那个地方你绝对不能去
It is not a matter of choice, Peter. I must go to them.
这别无选择 彼得 我必须去找他们
No one is going anywhere near those helmets.
谁都不准靠近那些头盔
My dad is easily the most evil dude in the galaxy.
我爸爸可以说是全宇宙最邪恶的人
And I've met Thanos!
我可是见过灭霸
I sense that you have unresolved family issues.
我感觉到你有一些未解决的家庭问题
It doesn't take an all-powerful cosmic being to figure that out.
不用宇宙神力也能感觉到这一点
Still, no helmet hunting!
然而 不准去找头盔
We're gonna tell the Nova Corps about this,
我们要告诉新星军团
then fly as far and as fast as we can
然后往相反方向
in the exact opposite direction.
飞得越远越好
He's already gone, isn't he?
他已经走了 是吗
Easy on the throttle, Quill.
别那么大油门 奎尔
The ship'll blow a reductor before you catch up to him.
不然没等你追到他就得爆个减速器
Well, then, you better dig out a spare reductor!
那你最好搞个备用减速器
Almost in range.
快到射程内了
Got him!
抓到他了
I'll haul him in. You lay a course for "Outta here"
我把他拖进来 你们趁我爸爸和他的合唱团
before my dad and his glee club find us.
发现我们之前赶紧教育他要待在这里
J'Son's club does not appear gleeful.
杰森的团队好像不是很欢乐
In fact,
事实上
they appear quite deadly.
他们看上去致命地危险
The Black Order? That's the best my dad could do?
黑暗军团 我爸只有这点能耐吗
Ehh, a good evil army is hard to find.
一支精良的邪恶大军很难凑
Stay away from my friends, J'Son of Spartax!
别动我的朋友 斯巴泰克森的杰桑
I know who you are!
我知道你是谁
You also know your powers
那你也知道你的力量
are useless against the Centurion helmets.
对百夫长头盔无效
And our helmets won't work against you either.
我们的头盔也无法对你起作用
We can't harm you, Warlock, and you can't harm us.
我们伤不了你 术士 你也伤不了我们
But I can.
但我可以
We didn't come here to fight, Peter.
我们不是来战斗的 彼得
We came to help the Warlock rid the galaxy of evil.
我们是来帮助术士肃清银河系的邪恶
We share the same goal.
我们的目标一样
If we can bring order and safety to the galaxy,
如果我们能给银河系带来安全和秩序
all of us will benefit.
我们都将受益
Funny. I thought you were
有意思 我以为你
only interested in benefitting yourself.
只关心自己的受益
You've never understood the Spartaxian way, Peter.
你从来不懂斯巴泰克森 彼得
This is our family's strength.
这是我们的家族特长
We master the elements
我们运用元素
to bring order out of chaos... for everyone.
为所有人...让混沌归为有秩
I'm listening. But didn't you say
我在听 但你不是说
that he was the most evil dude in the galaxy?
他是全银河系最邪恶的家伙吗
Just follow my lead.
看我颜色
If you really, truly
如果你真的
want to rid the galaxy of evil,
想除掉全银河系的邪恶
then maybe we should all work together, and...
那也许我们应该合作
Psych! Peter! What do you think you're doing?
疯子 彼得 你以为你在干什么
Well, let's see.
我看看
I took your Element Blaster, and now I'm using it
我夺走了你的元素枪 我在用来
to encase all of your goons in lava.
给你们所有人身上覆盖岩浆
Oh, and you too. Cease this foolishness!
还有你 别傻了
I don't understand the meaning of "Psych."
我不是很明白疯子是什么意思
I'll explain later. Go!
我待会再解释
Quill, Warlock, come in!
奎尔 术士 进来
You're much more cooperative when you're unconscious, son.
你失去意识的时候更合作 儿子
I am Groot! I know we gotta
我是格鲁特 我知道我们得
patch up the coolant system before we can hyper-warp after 'em!
先修复冷却系统 再跟着他们传送
Quill and Warlock will be on the far side of the galaxy by then.
现在奎尔和术士早就到银河系另一端了
Perhaps there is another way.
也许还有别的办法
Peter Quill!
彼得·奎尔
I am glad to see you are unharmed.
你没事真是太好了
Yes, Peter, especially
是的 彼得 特别是
since I took your Element Blaster from you.
我还夺走了你的元素枪
And make sure he isn't carrying any other weapons.
确保他没有带任何武器
Yes, Patriarch.
是 族长
What? I'm totally unarmed.
干什么 我没有武器
Psych again!
又是疯子
What in the blazes...
这是什么
Well done, Peter Quill.
干得好 彼得·奎尔
Again, I am confused by your use of this term "Psych."
我依然不明白你所说的"疯子"
Mask broken...
面罩坏了...
Peter, do not worry!
别的 别担心
I will get you to a breathable atmosphere.
我会带你去往可呼吸的大气层
It is all right. We are safe.
没事了 我们安全了
Not for long, though.
暂时而已
With those helmets, my dad and his goons
有了这些头盔 我爸爸和他手下
can find you anywhere in the universe.
到哪儿都能找到你
I am unable to heal your mask.
我无法修复你的头盔
Its technology is unknown to me. Is it important?
我不知道这种技术 这很重要吗
Only if I wanna breathe in space.
除非我想在太空中呼吸
Which means we can't leave this planet.
也就是说我们无法离开这个星球
This familiar-looking planet.
这个熟悉的星球
At least the optics still work.
至少视觉系统还有用
Sweet! I know where we are!
太好了 我知道我们在哪里了
There's an old Ravager hideout over in that valley.
那个村子里有个旧劫掠者藏身处
All we have to do is get there and call for help
我们只要趁头盔小队没找到我们
before the helmet squad finds us.
躲到那里去求救
Spread out. Form a perimeter.
分散开来 包夹搜索
They won't get far.
他们跑不远
They're here already. That was fast. And flarg!
他们已经到了 真快 真该死
If I tap into the dark energies of my gem,
如果我在水晶中注入黑色能量
I will be able to fight them.
我就能和他们一战
It is our only chance.
这是我们唯一的机会
No! You're not going dark!
不 你不能坠入黑暗
There's another way to fight them without getting all evil.
有其他不用变得邪恶就能对抗他们的办法
Adam Warlock...
术士亚当
it's time to learn the Power of Psych!
该见识见识疯子之力了
Psych! You lose!
疯子 你输了
Ah, you learn well, my pupil.
你学的很快 学生
I had an excellent teacher.
都是师♥父♥的功劳
You have done so much, Peter Quill.
你做了很多 彼得·奎尔
Protecting me, teaching me, and trusting me.
保护我 教我 信任我
You have my eternal gratitude.
我将永远感激你
Oh, come on, man. Don't get all weepy on me.
伙计 别这样煽情
You're one of us. You're a Guardian. You're family.
你是我们银河护卫队一员 你是家人
And we know how you value family, Peter.
我们都知道你有多珍惜家人 彼得
Playtime is over, Warlock.
游戏时间结束了 术士
If I can't have you as an ally,
如果你我无法结成同盟
then I'll use you as a weapon.
那我只能将你作为武器
Now fight back!
回击吧
Unleash your dark power, or your friend...
释放你的黑暗能量 不然你的朋友
Your family... will perish.
你的家人 将会死亡
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表