剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Check it out, people.
快看
The lair of Wraith, notorious bounty hunter.
臭名昭著的赏金猎人幻影的老巢
I am Groot. Got that right, bud.
我是格鲁特 没错 伙计
I heard he's got some of the best boom
我听说他这里藏有
in the galaxy stashed here.
全银河系最好的装备
And since he just got arrested, it's only a matter of time
他被逮捕后 迟早都会有坏人
before the wrong folks loot his hideout.
来搜刮他的珍藏
Ah, as we are looting it now.
就像我们现在一样
Eh, but we're the right folks, Drax.
但我们是好人 德拉克斯
Any weapons we find go straight to Nova Corps for safekeeping.
我们找到的所有武器都得给新星军团保管
Eh, minus 15 percent for expenses.
减掉百分之十五的开支
It doesn't bother you we haven't encountered any defenses
我们在一个收集武器的坏人老巢 却没有遭遇
in the lair of a villain who's all about weapons?
任何防御系统 你不觉得奇怪吗
Specifically shape-shifting weapons.
特别是会变形的武器
Seriously, Rocket? I mean, did you lead us to the lair
搞什么 火箭 你到底是带我们
of Wraith the Bounty Hunter, or Wraith the Accountant?
到了赏金猎人幻影的老巢 还是会计幻影
I don't know. He's supposed to be some type of super-assassin.
我不知道 他应该是一个超级刺客
I guess he likes his digs less super.
看来他不是那么超级喜欢自己的窝
There were weapons. We're too late.
这里本来是有武器的 我们来迟了
The nerve of some people, clearing out the place before we could!
某些混♥蛋♥ 在我们之前把这里扫荡了
Now, in my experience, people never leave
根据我的经验 一般人绝对不会
the good stuff in plain view.
把好东西放在看得到的地方
Wait. This isn't... It can't be.
等等 这不是...不可能
Tactigon. What's a Tactigon?
泰克枪 泰克枪是什么
Oh, it's just one of the most powerful weapons in the galaxy.
只不过是全银河系最强大的武器之一
My personal Pinnacle of Boom!
我最喜欢的爆♥炸♥武器
It automatically identifies
它会自动识别
the weakness of the enemy of whoever wields it,
使用者敌人的弱点
then transforms into the weapon that'll destroy that enemy.
然后变成能毁掉敌人的武器
No way your sausage fingers can evade those lasers.
你的手指粗如香肠 不可能穿过这些激光
Drax the Destroyer does not evade lasers.
毁灭者德拉克斯不会躲避激光
Lasers evade Drax the Destroyer.
激光才需要躲避毁灭者德拉克斯
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Definitely not Wraith the Accountant.
肯定不是会计幻影
Aw, krutack.
糟了
Use the Tactigon!
用泰克枪
It's a blaster. Just point it and shoot something!
这是个爆破枪 对准开炮就行
Eat Tactigon!
吃泰克枪吧
Okay, I don't think it works.
好吧 我觉得这玩意没用
Figure it out later.
等一下再研究吧
I'll make a door.
我去开个口子
Groot, open it.
格鲁特 快打开
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
He cuts back, avoids a tackle!
他绕后了 躲开了拦截
Oh, what a move!
真精彩
He could go all the way!
他一路冲了过去
Touchdown Guardians!
护卫队触地得分
Go, Quill! Go, Quill!
奎尔 奎尔
Our ship has already touched down. That's not what I...
我们的船早就触地了 我不是...
Anyway, point is, we scored,
不管怎么说 重点是我们得分了
and everything turned out perfectly. Huh?
一切都很完美
Think again.
不如再考虑一下
I've put together enough bombs
我安装过很多炸♥弹♥
to know a countdown when I see one.
一眼就能分辨出倒计时
Wraith must have booby-trapped it to self-destruct
幻影肯定设置了如果除了他以外的人
if anyone but him tried to use it.
想用的话就启动自毁陷阱
Then I will destroy it. No!
那我来毁灭它 不
This is an Omega-level weapon. If its power is unleashed...
这是Ω级别的武器 如果释放出它的能量
It'll take out half the galaxy.
将会毁掉半个银河系
So disarm it already.
那就把它拆掉
Definitely booby-trapped.
这绝对是陷阱
And I can't read the clock, so I don't know how long we got.
我看不出时间 所以我不知道我们还剩多久
This thing could detonate at any time!
这东西随时都可能引爆
Time. That's it. If we can't stop the countdown in the weapon,
时间 对了 如果我们无法停止这个武器的倒计时
we'll stop time around the weapon so it'll never explode.
那我们就停止它的时间 它就不会爆♥炸♥
We'd need a Temporal Stasis Field to do that. We don't have one.
我们需要一个静态时间力场 我们没有
No. But I know who does.
不 但我知道谁有
Wanna run that by me one more time, Quill?
要不要再和我说一遍 奎尔
It's really simple, Dey. We're just gonna swing by Nova Corps HQ
其实很简单 戴伊 我们就想来新星总部
and drop off this thing that,
转交这个
you know, could blow up the universe.
随时会炸飞宇宙的玩意
Uh-huh. Nice try, Quill.
想得美 奎尔
But as you can see from my new hairdo,
但你可以从我的发型中看出来
I'm very aware of what day it is.
我非常清楚今天是什么日子
Who got you?
谁捉弄到你了
Oh, you should see the look on your face!
你应该看看你的样子
Uh-huh. Better pranking next year.
祝你明年想个好点的恶作剧点子
No. Wait, wait, wait! We got...
不 等等 等等 我们...
What did Dey mean by "Pranking"?
戴伊说的"恶作剧"是什么意思
It's not important right now.
这现在不重要
Peter Quill, you know you're forbidden on Xandar
彼得·奎尔 你知道你在三微卫盛会期间
during the Feast of the Three Grinning Moons.
不得登录山达尔星球
Set foot on this planet for any reason,
不管你以任何理由踏足这个星球
and you'll be thrown out of orbit so fast
都会被旋转着
your jet boots will spin.
扔出你的轨道
Am I clear?
我说明白了吗
Oh, Nova Prime, someone got you so good!
新星至尊 你可真是被捉弄惨了
You should see the look on your face right now.
你应该看看你自己的样子
What the flarg is the Feast of the Three Grinning Moons?
三微卫是什么东西
Yeah. That. Okay. Um...
那个
So, every year, Xandar has a festival
每年 山达尔星球的所有卫星
when the planet's moons all form, well, smiles.
都呈现出一种微笑的样子时都会举办宴会
And to celebrate, there's a party across the planet
为了庆祝 整个星球都会举办派对
where everyone pranks and plays jokes on each other.
大家都会相互捉弄
Back in the day, when I was still a Ravager,
当初我还是劫掠者的时候
me and Yondu were the best there was at pranking.
我和勇度是最擅长恶作剧的
Actually, I taught Yondu everything he knows.
其实勇度都是我教的
Yeah, boyo. Man!
好样的 小子
So Nova Prime banished you over a mustache?
所以新星至尊因为一撮小胡子禁止你再出现
I know, right? Just a total overreaction.
很过分吧 真是大惊小怪
We need Nova's Temporal Stasis Field
我们需要新星军团的静态时空力场
to stop this thing from blowing up,
阻止这东西爆♥炸♥
so you better hope they're in a forgiving mood.
所以你最好祈祷他们愿意原谅你
Nova Tower Control to Milano.
新星控制塔台呼叫米兰号♥
Your landing permit has been suspended.
你的登录许可已被撤销
Turn away immediately, or you will be fired upon.
请立即调头 否则我们将开火
Corpsman, you do not understand the danger.
看护兵 你不明白这危险性
We are running out of time.
我们快没时间了
Can't you give a break to the guys who saved your entire planet?
你就不能对拯救过你们星球的人网开一面吗
The law is the law, Quill.
规则就是规则 奎尔
Xandar's defenses now register your vessel
山达尔的防御系统现在已经把你们的飞船
as an enemy ship for the duration of the Feast.
在盛会期间列为敌对目标
I suggest you return after it's over.
我建议你等盛会结束后再来
Okay.
好吧
Definitely not a forgiving mood.
这绝对不想原谅我
Whoa! Dey, wait!
戴伊 等等
Come on. Tell your defenses to cease fire.
别这样 让你们的防御停火
See, that's the thing about automated defenses.
这就是自动防御系统的问题了
They're automated. I don't have to tell them to do anything.
是自动的 我不用告诉它们该怎么办
You might wanna take the hint, Quill.
你还是放弃吧 奎尔
We really don't want you on Xandar
在三微卫期间 我们不希望你
during the Feast of the Three Grinning Moons.
出现在山达尔星
Well, too bad, Dey,
那可不巧 戴伊
'cause this is a Code Double-Secret Emergency,
因为这是双重机密代码紧急情况
which clearly supersedes your banishing of me.
比你们对我的驱逐重要多了
That's not a thing, Quill. You just made that up.
根本没有那种代码 奎尔 你瞎编的
I... Nuh-uh.
我...没有
Quill, you're aware if we blow up,
奎尔 你应该明白如果我们爆♥炸♥了
so does the Tactigon and, by extension, half the galaxy?
泰克枪也会爆♥炸♥ 炸飞半个银河系
I agree. And I propose a new strategy.
我同意 我建议用新的战略
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表