剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Verily, Guardians, victory is yours this day.
很明显 护卫队 今天胜利属于你们
Actually, victory is yours, friend Thor.
其实胜利属于你 托尔朋友
Drax has a point. Your lightning powers
德拉克斯说得对 你单凭你的
singlehandedly destroyed the Symbiotes that infested this comet.
闪电能量就摧毁了感染彗星的共生体
Oh, come on, Gamora. I mean, we helped a little.
不是吧 卡魔拉 我们也帮了点忙
Aye, Peter Quill. 'Twas your crewmates' wisdom
没错 彼得·奎尔 因为船员们的指挥
in calling for the might of an Asgardian that saved the day.
感召阿斯加德人来帮助你们
Now Asgard awaits.
阿斯加德随时待命
Open the Bifrost, Heimdall!
打开彩虹桥 海姆达尔
What sorcery is this?
这是什么东西
We are so not taking the blame on this one.
这绝对不能怪我们
Heimdall, stay back!
海姆达尔 后退
You! So-called Guardians!
你们是 所谓的护卫队
What have you done to the Prince of Asgard?
你们对阿斯加德王子做了什么
We have done nothing. It is the Symbiote that attacks.
我们什么都没做 是共生体袭击了他
Thor, use your hammer. The lightning can destroy it.
托尔 用你的锤子 闪电能消灭他们
Thor has become corrupted.
托尔已经被侵蚀了
He is no longer worthy to wield Mjolnir.
他已经无法再使用雷神之锤了
Looks like he found a pretty good replacement.
看来他找了个还算称手的替代品
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
A Symbiote as strong as Thor?
一个跟托尔一样强壮的共生体
Ain't much in the galaxy more dangerous than that.
银河系中没有比这更危险的东西了
Oh, man. We are so taking the blame for this.
该死 这绝对得怪我们了
My prince, stop!
王子 住手
You are a danger to yourself and your people!
你对你自己和你的人♥民♥都是威胁
Apologies, good Heimdall.
对不起 好海姆达尔
The parasite's will is strong!
寄生物的意志太过于强烈
But my kit-bashed cannon is stronger.
但是我的加农枪更强
We borrowed some stuff we found lying around.
我们在那边"借用"了点你们的东西
You mortals dare wield the weapons of noble Asgardian warriors?
你们这些犯人竟敢用尊贵的阿斯加德战士的武器
What? It ain't like they was using 'em.
怎么了 又不是他们用
There is only one weapon that matters this day.
今天只有一件武器是最重要的
Mjolnir, to me!
雷神之锤 来
It has taken him over again!
他又被控制了
Symbiote Thor's heading for the World Tree!
共生托尔往世界树去了
If he taps into its energy,
如果他接触到那儿的能量
he could create thousands more Symbiotes!
就会孕育出成千的共生体
That thing does not get to the tree!
绝对不能让那玩意接近那棵树
That thing is the Prince of Asgard.
那玩意是阿斯加德王子
Or was, until you Guardians brought this plague down upon us.
或者说在你们守护者为我们带来这种瘟疫前是
We're trying to prevent a plague.
我们是在努力阻止瘟疫蔓延
And failing miserably!
然而悲惨地失败了
Now drop your pilfered weapons
放下你们偷来的武器
and stand down while a true Asgardian does battle!
退下 让真正的阿斯加德人来战斗
We will do neither.
我们不会听你的
Cease this interference! Asgard will subdue its own!
不要再捣乱了 阿斯加德会抵御住入侵
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Not so fast, slimey!
别高兴的太早 黏糊怪
Aw, krutack!
该死
You were incorrect, Quill.
你说的不对 奎尔
That thing did get to the tree.
那玩意还是到达了那棵树
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Symbiote spores? What's that supposed to mean?
共生孢子 什么意思
It means if you thought one Symbiote Asgardian was bad,
意思是如果你觉得一个共生阿斯加德人已经很恐怖了
get ready for a whole realm full of them.
接下来你会看到全是他们的世界
Your Symbiotes are taking over my people!
你们的共生人控制了我的手下
So, where are they going?
他们要去哪里
Odin's beard! They're headed for the Bifrost!
奥丁的胡子啊 他们要去彩虹桥
If the Symbiotes get into the Bifrost,
共生体上彩虹桥后
they could take over the entire galaxy.
就会占领整个银河系
We couldn't stop one slime-powered Asgardian.
我们连一个黏糊阿斯加德怪都阻止不了
How do we stop 'em all? You will not stop anyone.
我们要怎么阻止所有人 你们不用阻止任何人
Take this passage to the palace, to the Chamber of Renewal,
将消息带给宫殿 告诉重生之殿
and awaken the All-Father from his Odinsleep.
将众神之父从奥丁之眠中唤醒
Okay, I understood "Passage to the palace," And then not so much.
我听懂了"将消息带给宫殿" 后面就听不懂了
Only Odin, ruler of Asgard, has the power to destroy this plague.
只有奥丁 阿斯加德的统治者有能力摧毁这场瘟疫
I will stop the parasites from reaching the Bifrost.
我会阻止这些寄生物到达彩虹桥
I am Drax the Destroyer, not Drax the Awakener.
我是毁灭者德拉克斯 不是唤醒者德拉克斯
I will fight at your side! I am Groot!
我会跟你一起战斗 我是格鲁特
Very well.
很好
I suppose you two show some battle prowess.
你们俩的战力的确不错
For mortals.
对于凡人而言
"Go wake up Grampa Eye Patch."
"去吧老爷爷绞刑"
That all Heimdoofus thinks we're good for?
那个海姆呆子以为我们只会干这种事吗
Looks like you may get to prove yourself sooner than you think.
看来你很快就可以证明自己了
Symbiote spores. I hate these guys.
共生孢子 我讨厌这些家伙
Flarg! Not again!
该死 别又来啊
Cover me so's I can patch this thing up!
掩护我 让我修好这个东西
How come you didn't use that force shield generator before?
你之前怎么从来没用过这个力场生成器
Because I know how reliable your tech normally is.
因为我知道一般你的技术都很可靠
I'll show ya reliable!
我让你看看什么叫可靠
No fair clumping together!
不许聚在一起
Got one!
干掉一个
Just one?
才一个
One that didn't get back up.
不会死而复生的那种
My, my, dinner and a show?
天啊 午餐还配表演
They do treat the prisoners well here.
他们对待囚犯还真是不错
Well, if it ain't the clown prince of Asgard.
这不是阿斯加德的小丑王子吗
Whatcha in for, space littering?
你为什么被关起来了 乱扔太空垃圾吗
"Crown" Prince.
是王储
And littering Asgard with Symbiote spores
再说了 再阿斯加德散播共生孢子
would be your crime, not mine.
这种垃圾是你的罪 不是我的
Loki, today's your lucky day.
洛基 今天算你走运
We're gonna get you out of here,
我们会救你出来
and all you gotta do is help us stop--
你只要帮我们阻止...
one, two three-- everyone in Asgard, including Thor.
一 二 三...阿斯加德所有人 包括托尔
Sound good?
可以吧
Help you? Surely you jest.
帮你 开什么玩笑
Do we look like we're jesting, jailbird?
我们看上去像是在开玩笑吗 囚犯
"Jailbird"?
囚犯
Why, I'm as innocent as a newborn babe.
为什么 我像个刚出生的孩子般无辜
"Innocent"? Who stole the Cosmic Seed
无辜 是谁从阿斯加德
from Asgard and blamed it on my dad?
偷走宇宙之种 嫁祸给我爸爸
Who started a war with Spartax and tried to kill your brother?
谁挑起和斯巴泰克斯的战争 并想杀了你哥哥
And who knows what you did to get yourself locked up this time.
谁知道你期间又做了什么被关到这里
Are you implying I deserve to be imprisoned?
你是在暗示我被关在这里是罪有应得吗
No, we're stating it outright.
不 我们是明说了
Mmm. Thanks for the rescue offer,
谢谢你的好意
but I think I'll stay here, safe and sound.
但我觉得我还是待在这个安全的地方吧
Rocket, how many prisons have you broken out of?
火箭 你越过多少狱
Twenty-three. Soon to be 24.
23个 马上变成24个了
And that ain't counting the ones I've broken into!
而且这还不算我闯进去的
We are too late.
我们太迟了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
You Guardians may prove useful after all.
你们护卫队还是挺有用的
Was that sarcasm? I do not easily detect sarcasm.
那是讽刺吗 我一般听不出讽刺
Fine. You win.
好吧 你赢了
Um, I don't suppose you could tell us where to find Odin?
我觉得你不会告诉我们去哪儿能找到奥丁吧
Odin's on the ceiling?
奥丁在天花板上
Aah! Try upstairs, genius.
上楼试试 天才
He won't appreciate being roused.
他被吵醒的话可不会太高兴
Yeah? Well, old people get cranky
老家伙从午睡中被吵醒时
when you wake them up from their naps.
都不会太高兴
Found the eye patch, but no Grandpa.
找到眼罩了 没找到爷爷
Ha! He is on the ceiling!
他的确在天花板上
Flarg.
该死
Now is where you say, "This is bad," Right?
现在你该说"糟了" 对吗
No. I think you covered it.
不 我觉得你可以的
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表