剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Can't hold it in!
关不住了
This looks like our stop.
看来我们到站了
Rocket! Groot!
火箭 格鲁特
Finally, out of that accursed...
终于 离开了这个该死的...
Wait. What's this? It's him!
等等 这是什么 是他
The portrait of genetic perfection!
完美基因体
Forget the dragon.
别管那条龙了
I want the Warlock!
我要术士
Let's move this party somewhere else.
我们先去别的地方吧
Come on, Adam!
走吧 亚当
Go on. There is no hope for me.
快走吧 我没有希望了
There's always hope.
永远游戏王
Especially 'cause I rigged the ship to blow up
特别是我还趁那个大♥彩♥球对我的家人
while Chrome-Dome was experimenting on my family.
做实验时在船上安装好了炸♥弹♥
Like I said, always prepare for the worst.
我说了 永远做好最坏的打算
That's why you put erasers on pencils
所以铅笔上总有橡皮
and escape pods on spaceships.
飞船上总有逃生舱
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I know that also means the bad guys got away.
我知道这也代表坏人逃走了
With any luck, the dragon'll have 'em for breakfast.
运气好的话 巨龙会把他们当早餐
Rocket, I'm sorry I could not help your family.
火箭 对不起没帮到你的家人
I was wrong to give you false hope.
我不该给你错误的希望
Nah, you were right.
不 你说得没错
Not about my family, but about hope.
不是说我的家人 而是希望
Just 'cause you expect the worst
做好最坏的打算
don't mean you can't still hope for the best.
并不代表不能拥有最好的希望
My family may still be a bunch of feral garbage pickers,
我的家人可能还是一群食腐动物
but they're good people.
但他们是好浣熊
And I'm gonna miss 'em when we go.
我们走后我还是会想他们
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What do you mean, they don't want to leave you?
什么叫他们不想离开你
They can't stay with us. It's too dangerous. Especially for me.
他们不能和我们一起 太危险了 特别是对我
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
This was an inspired idea, Groot.
这个主意太好了 格鲁特
Rocket's family will be safe
火箭的家人会在这里
and happy here among your people and the Klyntar.
和你的族人和寄生体一起快乐地生活
Yeah, it's great... for them.
是啊 对他们来说...很好
What about me? I still got nothin'.
我呢 我还是什么都没有
Ma, no! Not again!
妈妈 不 不要又来
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Like I said, they're good people.
我说了 他们是好浣熊
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表