剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Yes. That is the wonder of Belief.
是的 这就是信仰的奇迹
Then I believe I can kick your butt!
那我相信我能踹你的屁♥股♥
No!
不
The power cannot be abused by un-believers.
这些力量不能被非信徒所使用
We believe otherwise!
我们相信不是这样的
Aw, man! I don't believe this!
该死 我不相信
And that is why you will fail!
所以你们会失败
I believe there is safety in numbers.
我相信人多势众
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Who wants a stupid Belief weapon anyway?
反正谁需要什么信徒武器啊
We do. And so does Mantis.
我们需要 曼提斯也需要
If I can't have a Belief weapon, then nobody will!
如果我没有信徒武器 那谁也不能有
I believe you lose, lady.
我相信你输了 女士
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Now tell us where you sent Sam.
告诉我们你把塞姆派到哪里去了
And who is this "Patriarch"?
还有这个族长是谁
I still believe I will triumph!
我还是相信我会胜利
Oh, I believe I know exactly who he is.
我相信我知道他是谁
Sorry... again.
对不起 再一次
Hello, Samuel.
你好 塞穆尔
I've wanted to meet you for a long time.
我想见你很久了
How do you know who I am?
你怎么知道我是谁
You're Jesse Alexander's son, aren't you?
你是杰西·亚历山大的儿子 是吗
You know where to find my dad?
你知道我爸爸在哪里吗
I know a great deal about the Nova Centurions.
我对新星百夫长了解甚多
They're something of a... Of a hobby of mine.
算是我的...一个爱好
Really? That hobby end you up in here?
真的吗 然后你就被关在了这里
You don't have to trust me, Samuel.
你不需要相信我 塞穆尔
But with your power, you don't have to fear me either.
但你如此强大 也不用怕我
Free me, and I believe I can find your father.
放我出去 我相信我能找到你♥爸♥爸
Not gonna happen, Dad.
不可能 爸爸
Wait. The Patriarch is your dad?
等等 族长是你♥爸♥爸
J'Son of Spartax is many things.
斯巴泰克斯的杰桑有很多身份
And you can't trust any of them.
你一个都不能信任
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I'm impressed, Dad. Why imprison your enemies
真是厉害 爸爸 能将你的敌人洗♥脑♥
when you can brainwash them into your loyal servants?
成为自己的仆从 何必把他们关起来呢
The Guardians destroyed all your Belief Batteries, Patriarch.
护卫队毁掉了你所有信仰电池 族长
But the Believers will rise again!
但是信徒会重新崛起
Forget it, bug lady. The Believers are history.
算了吧 虫子女 信徒已经是过去式了
Haven't I taught you anything, son?
我没教过你吗 儿子
History is written by the victors.
历史是由受害者书写的
Says the guy rotting in a prison cell.
而你则在监狱中腐烂
Says the guy who empowered the Believers
而你助长了信徒
and led them to revive an ancient being known as Warlock,
让他们唤醒了一个古老的生物 术士
who will empower me to bring peace to the galaxy,
他会让我为银河系带来和平
with an empire a thousand times greater
建立一个比你从我手中夺走的
than the one you took away from me!
要大一千倍的帝国
All while rotting in this very prison cell.
就在我在这个监狱中腐烂的时候
Yeah, well, not anymore.
是吗 不会了
I tipped off the current empress, your daughter Victoria.
我和现任国王 你的女儿维多利亚说过了
Remember her? Let's just say your next prison cell
还记得她吗 你这个监狱和你下一个监狱
is gonna make this one look like a palace.
比起来简直就像是宫殿
Meantime, take one step out of this cell,
同时 你敢走出一步
and I blast your royal heinie.
我就把你头轰飞
I guess there will be no Alexander family reunion after all.
看来亚历山大一家人是无法团聚了
Pity.
真可惜
Don't listen to him, Sam.
别听他的 塞姆
Remember how I told you the galaxy's a dangerous place?
记得我和你说过银河系是个危险的地方吗
Well, my dad is the most dangerous guy in it.
我爸爸是其中最危险的人
Yeah, I get it. You hate your dad. But I don't hate mine.
我明白 你恨你♥爸♥爸 但我不恨
And all this junk has gotten me no closer to finding him.
这堆破事对我找他一点帮助都没有
The choice is yours, Samuel.
选择权在你 塞穆尔
Who do you believe?
你相信谁
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Well chosen, Samuel.
选得好 塞穆尔
Nothing can deter a loving son from finding his father.
没什么能阻止儿子去找他深爱的父亲
You, of all people, should know that, Peter.
你应该最清楚这一点 彼得
You are aiding the escape of a convicted felon of Spartax.
你在协助一名斯巴泰克斯重犯越狱
Halt, or we will open fire.
赶紧停手 否则我们就开火了
Peter, we couldn't stop them, and we have no way to trace them.
彼得 我们没法阻止他们 也找不到他们
Heh. Don't be so...
别这么...
Oh, flarg! Krutackin' kid disabled my tracker!
该死 那孩子破坏了我的追踪器
This isn't over, Dad. Not by a long shot.
这还没完 爸爸 还早着呢
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表