剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
You, uh, might wanna think about
你们也许该
updating your security protocols.
升级安全协议了
It's true.
是的
Jesse Alexander already had the helmet by the time we found him.
我们知道杰西·亚历山大时 他已经有头盔了
We couldn't remove it, so we trained him instead.
我们拿不下来 所以就训练他
How about giving Sam the same deal?
也那样训练塞姆如何
Do I get a say in this too?
我有发言权吗
Uh, sorry, ma'am, but this is a classified conversation.
对不起 女士 这是机密的谈话
All right, whoever you are.
好吧 不管你是谁
But work on that voice. It is a little corny.
但声音还得再努力点 有点做作
Okay, kid. You've earned that much today.
好吧 孩子 你今天做得很不错
We'll train you. But he trains here on Earth.
我们会训练你 但要在地球上训练他
Wait. Aren't you the guy who bragged
等等 你不是老是吹嘘着
about becoming a space hero on a fifth-grade education?
自己才五年级学历 但却是个宇宙英雄吗
Look, I've done some extremely cool stuff.
我做过很多很酷的事
But I'd give it all up to spend one more day with my mom.
但我愿意放弃这一切换取多和我妈妈待一天
Kaelynn, why don't you go play with your fuzzy new friend?
凯兰 你去和你的毛绒新朋友玩吧
What?
什么
Homework and chores first.
作业和家务还是优先
But, yes, your dad would be proud, Sam.
但是你♥爸♥爸的确会为你自豪的 塞姆
As are we.
我们也是
Remember, you always have family...
记住 你永远有家庭
Here and in space.
不管在这里还是在宇宙中
Again! Again!
再来一次 再来一次
For better or worse.
不管是好是坏
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表