剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
This place smells like the wrong end of a Chitauri slime slug!
这里闻起来就像齐塔瑞鼻涕虫一样
Yeah, brings back a lot of great memories
是啊 让我想起以前跟勇度
of hanging out here with Yondu and the Ravagers.
还有其他劫掠者在这里时的美好回忆
The fun games they used to have me play...
他们让我玩的那些有趣的游戏
"Scrub the Decks,"
擦甲板
"Lug the Grub," "Unclog the Latrine."
搬食物 疏通马桶
Aw, krutack! Those weren't games, were they?
可恶 其实那不是游戏 对吗
Quill, I hate to interrupt this stroll down memory lane,
奎尔 我不想打断你的回忆
but we need to find the sarcophagus
但是我们需要
before it falls into the hands of the Believers.
在那些信徒之前找到那个石棺
Right, Rocket?
是吧 火箭
Hey, is it my fault Yondu stole it?
勇度偷走它是我的错吗
Actually, it is.
其实是的
Picky, picky.
好吧好吧
Besides, even if those nutjobs
但即使那些蠢货
get their grubby paws on that thingy,
用脏爪子拿到那件东西
there's only a 50-50 chance it'll destroy the universe.
它只有50%的概率毁灭宇宙
Those are terrible odds. Relax, Gamora.
概率很大 放松 卡魔拉
Now, if I know Yondu...
如果我了解勇度
and I do know Yondu,
我也确实了解勇度
he probably stashed the sarcophagus
他可能会把石棺藏在
in one of these old hideouts
其中一个藏东西的地方
until he can negotiate the best deal.
等他协商到最赚钱的买♥♥卖♥♥
All we gotta do is search each one until we find it.
我们只需要搜索每一个藏匿点 直到找到
Easy as pie. I have attempted pie.
小菜一碟 我试过做小菜
It is extremely difficult, especially the crust.
特别难做 尤其是配料特别难弄
My sensitive snout can't take much more of this.
我敏感的鼻子受不了了
Let's give this dump a once-over and get outta here.
我们快检查一遍这个鬼地方 抓紧走吧
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Careful, Rocket.
小心 火箭
These Ravager hideouts are notorious for booby traps.
这些劫掠者的藏匿点里满是陷阱
That's right! And I'm the booby who set those traps.
没错 我就是那个设陷阱的人
Oh, I mean, I built these when I was a teenager,
我是说 是我年少的时候设的
and they still work like a charm.
现在仍然很有用
But don't worry. You stick close,
但是不用担心 你们跟紧
you don't touch anything, I can get you through.
什么都不要碰 我能带你们通过
This will not end well.
肯定不会有好结局
Just do what I do. Come on, it's awesome!
跟着我做就行 来 很棒的
This is almost as difficult as pie.
这跟做小菜一样难
And almost as deadly as your pies, Drax.
你的小菜做砸了 德拉克斯
Besides, dancing is for suckers!
再说了 废柴才跳舞
Any sign of the sarcophagus?
发现石棺了吗
Nope, but I found this!
没有 但我找到了这个
Oh, come on!
拜托
It's a monkey, people.
这可是一只猴子 各位
And it plays the drums!
它在敲鼓呢
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
What did you do?
你做了什么
Oh, I think he triggered one of my old booby traps.
他好像触发了我以前设的一个陷阱
Oh, yeah! Oh, I remember this one.
没错 我记得这个
You've reached the Ravagers' hideout.
这里是劫掠者的藏匿点
Hey, look. That's me.
看 那是我
We're not right here now,
我们现在并不在这里
but prepare to be destroyed at the beep.
但你们准备在哔声后被消灭吧
Beep!
哔
Better luck next time!
祝你们下次好运
Oh, wait. There won't be a next time.
等等 你们不会有下次了
I hate this kid.
我讨厌这个孩子
Congratulations.
恭喜
You have activated a patented Peter Quill booby trap.
你触发了彼得·奎尔专利陷阱
Quill, you built this trap!
奎尔 这个陷阱是你设的
Where's the kill switch? There isn't one!
关闭开关在哪里 没有关闭开关
What kind of idiot builds a trap without a kill switch?
什么傻瓜才会设一个没有关闭开关的陷阱
Oh, give me a break! This is some of my earliest work!
行了 这是我很早以前设的
You should see my later stuff.
你应该看看我后来的作品
If we live that long!
如果我们能活到那时候
All right, this way!
好的 走这边
Only step on the green tiles.
只能踩绿色的地砖
Or it might have been the red ones.
也有可能是红色的
Yeah, it's the red ones!
对 是红色的
Quill!
奎尔
Where'd you get so many krutackin' barrels?
你去哪里整的这么多桶
Cargo ship raid, back in the day.
很早以前抢的运输船
I always wondered what was in them.
我一直纳闷里面装的是啥
This smells like Rajak root slime.
这个闻起来像雷杰克根液
Rajak root slime?
雷杰克根液
That stuff's more potent than proton fuel!
这东西比质子燃料效力还要强
Man, I told you I make some awesome traps.
早就告诉过你们我做过些超级厉害的陷阱
Did you happen to notice that you almost got us incinerated?
你刚才碰巧注意到我们差点被烧成了灰吗
But I didn't! Where's Groot?
没有 格鲁特在哪里
Ah, krutack! He's still inside!
糟了 他还在里面
Groot, where are ya?
格鲁特 你在哪里
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
You stayed here for an egg?
你就为了一个蛋待在里面
Very wise.
真明智
Eggs are part of a nutritious breakfast.
蛋是营养早餐的一部分
And omelets are much easier than pie.
而且煎蛋卷做起来比派简单
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Easy! Nobody's gonna cook your precious egg!
放轻松点 没人要动你宝贵的蛋
Groot can get very attached to helpless weaklings.
格鲁特会很迷恋没用的弱者
You should not describe yourself in such a manner.
你不该用这样的方式描述自己
I meant we should let him keep the stupid egg
我指的是你该让他留着那该死的蛋
until this nurturing phase has run its course.
等到孵化阶段结束
Fine. How long can that take?
好吧 那得花多少时间
Groot! That's my chair!
格鲁特 这是我的椅子
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
He's got a point.
他真机智
It is the comfiest seat on board,
这是飞船上最舒服的位子
especially with the temperature control and built-in massager.
特别是有温度调节功能和内置按♥摩♥仪
Yeah. I know. That's because it's my seat!
我知道 因为这是我的位子
How am I supposed to fly the ship?
那我该怎么开飞船
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Three more hideouts, and still no sarcophagus.
又找了三个藏匿点 还是没找到石棺
Hey, where's my hammock?
我的吊床呢
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Don't shush me.
不要嘘我
That's my hammock!
这是我的吊床
And my mitt!
还有我的棒球手套
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Anyone seen my headphones?
有人看到了我的耳机了吗
Rocket said Groot heard that playing music
火箭说格鲁特听说听音乐
was supposed to be good for intelligence.
对提高智力有帮助
Oh, yeah. My mom did that with me.
对 我妈也给我这么做过
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Groot? Hey, buddy,
格鲁特 老兄
I found the perfect place for your egg.
我找到了一个放蛋好地方
It's warm and cozy.
那里又暖和又舒适
It has dim lighting and soothing ambient sounds.
那里有暗光和使人平静的环绕音
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
And best of all, it's nowhere near my stuff.
最棒的是 那里离我的东西很远
Much better. All right, what's our status?
这样就好多了 好了 我们到哪儿了
We're approaching the Ravager hideout on Veros Seven.
我们正在接近维罗七号♥的掠夺者藏匿点
Yes! That hideout has my trap-making masterpiece.
太好了 那里有我的陷阱杰作
My magnum opus.
我的个人巨作
Oh, okay, that has to be where Yondu hid the sarcophagus,
那里肯定是勇度藏石棺的地方
'cause my trap there is so mind-blowingly awesome.
因为我的陷阱就是出乎意料的厉害
You do realize we don't actually want to get caught
你是否意识到了事实上我们不想被
in one of your stupid traps, right?
你愚蠢的陷阱困住 对吧
Well, duh. The only thing I'm better at
好吧 我唯一一件做得比造陷阱
than building traps is dodging them.
更好的事情就是逃陷阱
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表