剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
This is the greatest Father's Day present
这是我能想到最棒的
I could ever ask for.
父亲节礼物了
Thanks, Dad. You're the best.
谢谢你 爸爸 你最棒了
There's only one thing that could possibly make it better, son.
只有一件事能让这个礼物更棒了 儿子
Okay, where'd that come from?
这东西是从哪里冒出来的
Hard right! Hard right!
右满舵 右满舵
Asleep at the wheel again, Quill?
又在驾驶的时候睡着了吗 奎尔
What? No way, Gamora.
什么 不可能 卡魔拉
That fortress just materialized.
是那个堡垒突然物质化了
I am Groot? I don't know.
我是格鲁特 我不知道
Quill must've done something to tick that thing off.
肯定是奎尔做了什么激发了这个东西
J'Son of Spartax,
斯巴泰克森的杰桑
Korvac demands retribution.
科瓦克要复仇
Why does everyone think I'm my dad?
为什么所有人都以为我是我爸爸
Can't imagine.
难以想象
You will pay for all you have stolen from Korvac, J'Son.
你要为你在科瓦克偷的东西付出代价 杰桑
Dude, J'Son is my father.
哥们 杰桑是我爸爸
I am Star-Lord.
我是星爵
Who?
谁
Star... Never mind. Look, the guy you want
星...算了 你要找的那个人
is rotting in a cell a mile below Spartax.
正在斯巴泰克森下的监狱里腐烂
Hopefully forever.
希望他会永远在那里
Okay. Well, that was easy.
那也太简单了
Now let's boogie, before he decides I'm someone else he hates.
赶紧加速吧 趁他还把我认作其他他恨的人
Rocket, why are we not boogying?
火箭 我们为什么没有加速
What'd ya break this time?
你这次又弄坏了什么
Your systems are fully functional and under Korvac's control.
你们的系统一切正常 已经被科瓦克控制
Hey, who invited you, flarknard?
谁邀请你进来的 蠢蛋
No one.
没有人
But you are invited to be my prisoners.
但是你们都受邀做我的囚犯
Release this ship, or perish at the hands of Drax the Destroyer!
解除控制 否则就死在惩罚者德拉克斯手下吧
Do not cower behind a specter.
不要躲在投影后
Face me and do battle with honor!
面对面和我进行荣誉之战吧
That won't be necessary.
没这个必要
You will deliver your father, J'Son of Spartax,
你要在行星转动一周内将你的父亲
to me in one planetary rotation.
斯巴泰克森的杰桑带给我
Aw, man. What am I, the pizza man?
我算什么 送披萨的吗
Yeah. Why don't you fire up that floating junkyard of yours
你为什么不开你这台垃圾飞船
and go get him yourse...
自己去找他...
J'Son cowers behind a planetary shield
杰桑躲在他用来逃避正义的
he built to evade justice.
行星屏障后
I cannot penetrate it, small fuzzy life-form,
我无法穿过去 你这个毛绒生物
or I would have done so long ago.
否则我早就去了
He stole all that is dear to me
他投了所有对我很重要的东西
and waged interplanetary war to cover his misdeeds.
为了掩盖自己的恶行 挑起了星际战争
Yeah, that sounds like my dad.
听起来的确很像我爸爸做的事
Making friends wherever he goes.
到处交朋友
Look, I wish I could help you, but... But you will.
我也很想帮你 但 但你会帮我
Bring me J'Son, and your friends will be released.
把杰桑带来 我就放了你的朋友们
Fail, and they will cease to be your friends.
失败的话 就和你的朋友们告别吧
Star-Lord Super Awesome Adventure Log:
星爵超级冒险日志
Some might say selling my dad out to Korvac
有人可能会说把我爸爸出♥卖♥♥♥给科瓦克
is a betrayal of family.
是对家族的背叛
But it means saving the Guardians.
但这意味着拯救护卫队
They're more family than J'Son could ever be.
他们比杰桑更像我的家人
Didn't think you'd have the courage to face me again, son.
没想到你还有勇气面对我 儿子
And a happy Father's Day to you, too, Dad.
父亲节快乐 爸爸
Come on. I'm busting you out. No.
快点 我要带你出去 不
Wait. What? Whatever bargain you've struck
等等 什么 不管你和我无数敌人中
with one of my countless enemies, I'll have no part of it.
哪位达成了协议 我都不会配合你
What makes you think I'm working with your enemy?
你为什么觉得我是在和你的敌人合作
Okay, I'm totally working with your enemy.
好吧 我就是在和你的敌人合作
Clearly not working very well.
显然合作得不怎么样
I've had plenty of time to exercise in here.
我有足够的时间在这里计划
I suppose I can thank you for that.
我觉得我应该谢谢你
Now, if you don't mind, I'll just freeze you
如果你不介意的话 我要冻住你
and find my own way out.
自己找出去的路了
Did I mention I changed the settings on my Element Blaster?
我又没有跟你说过我改了元素枪的设定
In case you tried something stupid.
以免你做什么蠢事
Unauthorized breach. Prisoner at large.
未授权突破 有囚犯越狱
All units apprehend. What? I'm authorized.
所有单位注意 什么 我授权了
I'm the prince, remember?
我是王子 还记得吗
You expect to outrun the Royal Guard in a space pod?
你指望靠太空舱逃过皇家守卫吗
You got a better idea?
你有更好的主意吗
Dude, Victoria's flagship is awesome!
维多利亚的旗舰太棒了
Okay, I'll take it from here.
好了 接下来就交给我了
No, you won't, Peter. I have other plans for you.
不 彼得 我对你另有安排
Return fire. I don't take orders from you!
回击 我不听你的
Think you know aerial pursuit strategy better than I do?
难道你有比我更好的迎击计划吗
Oh, yeah? Well, who died and made you king?
是吗 谁死了让你当国王
Oh, wait. You're not anymore. Ha.
等等 你不是国王了
What is wrong with you? Fire!
你怎么回事 开火
I won't hurt an innocent pilot.
我不会伤害无辜的飞行员
Have I taught you nothing, son?
我难道什么都没教你吗 儿子
No one is innocent!
没有人是无辜的
And no one is hurt.
没有人会受伤
Whoo! Yeah! That was ama...
太棒了 真是太...
That was adequately executed.
执行得不错
Now tell me what this is about.
告诉我是怎么回事
What? I just thought maybe we could just hang out,
怎么了 我只是想也许我们能一起出来玩玩
make up for lost time.
补偿一下我们错过的时光
Selfishness and deceit are in your blood, Peter. So spare me.
自私和欺骗是你的本质 彼得 别装了
All right. Fine. Your buddy Korvac captured the Guardians.
好吧 你的哥们科瓦克抓住了护卫队
You're the ransom.
你是赎金
Korvac.
科瓦克
There's a name I never expected to hear again.
我一直不想再听到这个名字
A ruthless one-cyborg demolition crew
他是一个无情的机械破坏者
who started a war that nearly destroyed all of Spartax.
挑起了一场几乎毁灭斯巴泰克森的战争
He can transform sentient beings
他可以将所有东西
into mindless, mechanized weapons.
变成无思维能力的机械武器
He'd have made us all his personal army
如果我们没有发明行星屏障
had we not developed the Planetary Shield.
我们都会成为他的个人军队
I saw Korvac. He wasn't a cyborg.
我见过科瓦克 他不是机械人
Plus, he says you started the war by stealing his stuff.
再说了 他说是因为你偷了他的东西挑起战争
If you hand me over to Korvac,
如果你把我交给科瓦克
he will gain control over me
他会控制我
and force me to shut down the shield.
逼我关闭屏障
All of Spartax will be wiped out.
斯巴泰克森将被夷为平地
But if we work together,
但是如果我们合作
we can save your friends and Spartax.
我们就能拯救你的朋友和斯巴泰克森
And how exactly do we manage that?
我们要怎么做
I know someone who can help.
我认识个能帮我们的人
Wait. Is that... Rora, your old AI ship?
等等 那是...罗拉 你的智能飞船
Rora can mask organic life. Korvac will let her in.
罗拉可以伪装成有机生命体 科瓦克会让她进去
We'll grab the Guardians and escape on the Milano.
我们带走护卫队 逃到米兰号♥上
But Rora flargin' hates you.
但是罗拉恨你
I mean, the way you treated her, she'd never...
你那样对她
Rora still has feelings for me. Trust me on this.
罗拉对我还是有感觉的 相信我
Bad feelings. So you'd better hide. Trust me on this.
坏感觉 你最好躲起来 相信我
Peter? Peter!
彼得 彼得
What a wonderful surprise.
真是个惊喜啊
My beautiful Rora.
我没理的罗拉
J'Son? What are you doing here?
杰桑 你在这里干什么
The truth is that my heart
事实上 我的心
could no longer stand to be separated from you.
无法忍♥受和你分离的时光
You miserable, lying, arrogant, self-absorbed
你这个可悲撒谎自大狂妄的
pile of flarg!
混♥蛋♥
Called it.
我就说吧
After all the times you betrayed me,
你背叛了我这么多次
the years you left me to rust...
丢下我这么多年
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表