剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Listen up, people. My dad's out there,
听好了 我爸爸还携带着
somewhere on the loose with five Centurion helmets.
五顶头盔逍遥法外
It's only a matter of time before he pops up and makes his move.
他肯定还会出现有所动作
So, how do we stop him?
我们怎么阻止他
We shall destroy J'Son of Spartax!
我们应该毁灭斯巴泰克斯的杰桑
Okay, you get points for consistency, Drax,
你的观点一如既往 德拉克斯
but none of our weapons can stand up to those helmets.
但我们的武器都无法对抗那些头盔
I am Groot. You read my mind, bud.
我是格鲁特 你真了解我 哥们
Only one gearhead in the galaxy can engineer that kind of boom...
全银河系只有一个机械师能做出那种规模的爆♥炸♥
Ja Kyee Lrurt.
杰姬·勒伦特
The greatest weapons designer
全宇宙最好的
in the history of the known universe?
武器设计师
You guys got no culture whatsoever!
你们这群人一点文化都没有
Trading knives!
交易用刀
Collectible targets!
悬赏目标
And my "Piece de resistance,"
以及我的主菜
Ja Kyee's patented Universal Hex Bolt!
杰姬专利通用六角螺栓
Hey, cool! Don't touch, Quill.
真厉害 不许碰 奎尔
In fact, don't even look at it no more, okay?
事实上 看都不要看一眼
Just go, go, go!
走开 走开 走开
So, like I was saying, if anyone has a weapon
正如我所说 如果说谁有
that can stop J'Son and the Centurion helmets, it's Jackie.
能阻止杰桑和百夫长头盔的武器 那肯定是杰姬
Rocket may be right. Thanos considered Ja Kyee's work
火箭也许没说错 灭霸也觉得杰姬
dangerous enough to keep tabs on her,
很危险 一直派人盯着她
but she went into hiding years ago.
但她已经躲藏了好几年
Not "Hiding," Gamora, retirement.
不是躲藏 卡魔拉 是退休
Legend has it she created a doomsday device so powerful
据说她研发出了一种超强的毁灭装置
that Nova Corps paid her a fortune not to build it.
新星军团给她一大笔钱让她就此金盘洗手
Eh, she found a quiet little planet and lives in seclusion.
她就找了一个小行星过上了隐世的生活
Okay, new plan:
好吧 新计划
Get Jackie to make us a sweet little anti-helmet weapon.
让杰姬给我们做一个能对抗头盔的武器
Eh, Jackie hates Spartax,
杰姬恨斯巴泰克斯
so she'll definitely wanna help us stick it to J'Son.
她肯定会愿意帮我们干掉杰桑
But how will we locate her? Finding her's easy.
但我们要怎么找到她 找她很简单
Getting past her totally fearsome planet-wide security system?
绕过她恐怖的全星球覆盖安全系统
Not so much.
不是太难嘛
And you know this from experience?
你这是经验之谈吗
What? I just wanted her autograph.
怎么了 我只是想要她的签名
You know, maybe a selfie.
也许来张自♥拍♥
And her approval.
和她的肯定
Okay, this is it, people. Battle stations!
就是这里了 伙计们 战斗姿态
We're passing through the sensor net...
我们正在通过感应...
now!
网
That's weird.
真奇怪
Last time, I had about 12 anti-matter missiles
上次有12枚反物质导弹
screaming down my tail.
贴着我尾巴乱飞
So much for those impenetrable defenses.
固若金汤也就这样嘛
Hey! Show some respect.
你放尊重点
She must've upgraded to something even more powerful.
她肯定升级了一些更强大的东西
And invisible.
还是隐形的
Or something happened to her.
或者她出了什么事
Okay, this does not look like a planet I'd want to retire to.
我退休后可不想待在这种星球上
It looks like a place of rampant destruction. I like it.
看起来好像遭到了巨大的破坏 我喜欢
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What? I wanna show off my new remote control to Jackie.
怎么了 我想给杰姬看看我的新远程控制装置
Assuming she's alive.
如果她还活着
Trespassers will be terminated on sight.
入侵者格杀勿论
Guys, this is one of Jackie's classic designs!
伙计们 这是杰姬经典设计之一
A J.L. Sentry!
JL步兵
Just look at the engineering!
看看这个构造
The balance between armor and firepower!
看看盔甲和火力之间的平衡
Oh, this thing is a work of art!
这简直是艺术
Uh, Rocket, your "Work of art"
火箭 你的艺术
is about to paint the floor with us!
准备把我们踩扁了
Trespassers will be terminated on sight.
入侵者格杀勿论
Look at the rate of fire!
看看这火力规模
It's totally gonna terminate us!
这绝对会消灭我们
Terminate this!
消灭它
Drax! You know how lucky you are to get pounded
德拉克斯 你知道你被一个真正的JL步兵胖揍
by an actual J.L. Sentry?
是多么荣幸吗
I bet it's gonna shoot missiles!
它肯定要发射导弹了
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot! Called it!
我是格鲁特 说中了
I'll never wash this suit again.
我以后再也不会洗这套衣服了
Why start now?
为什么现在才开始不洗
Everyone back to the Milano!
所有人回米兰号♥上去
Quick! Quick!
快点 快点
Somebody get a picture of me with the...
谁来帮我拍一张合照...
Let me handle this.
让我来
Oh, hey, guys. Yeah, you know,
伙计们 你们知道吗
we're looking for the Chitauri Adventure Water Park.
我们在找齐塔瑞水上冒险公园
But it doesn't look like this is it,
但看上去好像不是这里
so we'll just be on...
我们还是...
You trespassers will be tried and found guilty.
你们擅闯领地 将被审判定罪
The penalty is termination.
惩罚是消灭
Uh, spoiler alert... Whoa!
这可是剧透警告
Is Jackie's security system the best or what?
杰姬的安全系统是不是最棒的
This doesn't feel right.
感觉不对劲
Why would Jackie retire to a war zone?
杰姬为什么要退休住到交战区
The greatest weapons designer in the galaxy?
全银河系最棒的武器设计师
Why wouldn't she?
她为什么不呢
Well, if we can just talk to her,
如果我们能找她谈谈
I'm sure we can sort this whole thing out with the robots.
那就肯定能和这些机器人把事情说清楚
Doubt it. I'm their prisoner too.
深表怀疑 我也是他们的囚犯
Ja... Ja... Ja...
杰...杰...杰...
Ja Kyee Lrurt.
杰姬·勒伦特
Call me Jackie. And you are?
叫我杰姬 你们是
The Guardians of the Galaxy.
银河护卫队
Meet Gamora, Drax, and Groot.
这是卡魔拉 德拉克斯和格鲁特
I'm Peter Quill, also known as Star-Lord.
我是彼得·奎尔 人称星爵
"Star-Lord"? You're Spartaxian!
星爵 你是斯巴泰克斯人
Wou... Would you sign...
你...你能给我...
hex bolt?
六角螺栓签名
Sign my... Please!
给我...求你
And this is your stalk... Your number one fan Rocket.
这是你的狂...你的头号♥粉丝火箭
Why are you here?
你们为什么会在这里
We came for your help to fight my father, J'Son of Spartax.
我们是来找你帮忙对抗我父亲 斯巴泰克斯的杰桑
'Course, that was when we expected
当然了 那时候我们以为
to find you retired to a technological paradise,
你退休在一个机械天堂
not a prisoner on a war-torn wasteland.
而不是在一个战争之地做囚犯
What happened here?
这里发生了什么
The tragedy of unintended consequences.
事态失去了控制
After a lifetime designing weapons of war,
设计了一辈子的战争机器
I wanted to build something to help people.
我想造点能帮助别人的东西
I started by adding an adaptive learning capability to my robots.
我开始在我的机器人中加入适应性学习功能
But their command programming was too basic.
但是它们的命令程序太基础了
They only learned to become more war-like.
它们只学会更加好战
My guardian robots, the Sentries,
我的护卫机器人步兵
turned against my combat model, the Ultroids.
向我的格斗模型 紫外机发起了进攻
I had to do something before their war engulfed this planet
我必须做些什么 不然它们的战争将覆盖这星球
and spread beyond it.
还会蔓延到别处
I had no choice but to build my doomsday device...
我别无选择 只能创造出我的毁灭武器...
An E.M.P. Detonator powerful enough
一个电磁炮 能够
to destroy every robot on the planet.
毁灭这个星球上所有的机器人
But before I could use it, I was captured. And here we are.
但我还没来得及用就被抓了 所以就在这里了
So, these robots of yours, do they, like,
你的这些机器人 会不会
you know, turn into anything else?
变成了些别的东西
You know, like trucks or planes and stuff?
比如说卡车 飞机之类的东西
Oh, what a dumb idea. Don't embarrass me in front of Jackie!
真是蠢 别在杰姬面前丢我脸了
Shapeshifting robots. Intriguing.
会变形的机器人 有意思
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表