剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
I just wanted you to help me find my father.
我只是想让你帮我找到我父亲
Why wouldn't you help me?
你为什么不帮我
Because you're weak.
因为你很软弱
You lost sight of your goal.
你失去了目标
You hesitated, and it cost you victory.
你犹豫了 让你达不到目标
Your father had the same weakness,
你的父亲也一样软弱
and now you will pay the price for it.
现在你要付出代价
Is that the "No mercy" Hesitation you were looking for?
你想看到所谓的"绝不留情"的迟疑吗
Maybe it runs in the family.
也许这是家族遗传
You, son, are worse than weak. You're cocky.
儿子 你比软弱更恶劣 你太自大
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Well, now that the galaxy's worst dad is taking a nap,
现在全银河系对糟糕的爸爸睡过去了
there's one helmet for everybody.
每个人都有头盔戴
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I do, too, learn!
我也知道
Quill, I am so sorry. I shouldn't have trusted your father.
奎尔 我很抱歉 我不该信任你♥爸♥爸
Eh, you're not the first one to make that mistake, kid.
你不是第一个犯下这种错的人 孩子
Pity it wasn't your only mistake.
可惜这是你们最后一个错了
Looks like you hesitated for the last time, son.
看来你们最后还是犹豫了 孩子
Time to go, guys.
该走了 孩子们
Oh, come on! These things again?
不是吧 又要应付这些家伙
Too weak to blast 'em.
太虚弱了 没法把他们炸飞
Then we will destroy them with brute force.
那我们就用蛮力消灭它们
That was not me.
那不是我
Uh, who's flying my ship? I am.
谁在开我的船 我
For Quaddy!
为了小爆
It's got a remote for the tractor beam too.
还有牵引光线的遥控
You're welcome.
不客气
Yes! Technology rules!
太好了 科技万岁
Time to use some biology,
该用点生物技术了
as in give this space whale one serious case of indigestion.
让这个太空鲸鱼来一场严重的消化不良
So, after a lot of consideration, we took a vote,
我们考虑再三后 进行了投票
and decided to take you on as a temporary Guardian
我们决定让你成为临时护卫队成员
and help you find your dad.
并帮你找到你♥爸♥爸
I recall no such vote.
我记得没有这种投票
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Relax. We could use the extra Nova Force muscle.
放松 有了新星军团的力量也是好事
Especially if J'Son shows up again with those other helmets.
特别是万一杰桑又带着其他头盔出现的话
Well, that's not the only thing
新星军团的力量
we could use some extra Nova Force muscle for.
不仅只有这一种用途
I bet my dad never had to scrape space whale barf.
我爸爸肯定不用清理太空鲸鱼呕吐物
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表