剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Come on, Rocket.
别这样 火箭
You said I'd be done after
你说等我清理完
I scraped the space whale barf off the hull.
船舱上的鲸鱼呕吐物就结束了
But that's before we knew
那时候我们还不知道
all the vents were clogged with the stuff too.
所有管道都被这些东西堵上了
Called "Pulling your weight," Sam.
这叫"尽义务" 塞姆
It was good enough for me when I was a Ravager. Builds character.
我当劫掠者时这样做对我自身的塑造很有好处
Well, can I at least take a study break?
那我至少能休息一下去学习吧
I got a geometry final next week.
我下周有几何学期末考
Are... Are you serious?
你...你是认真的吗
I'm a galactic hero, and I never even finished fifth grade.
我是银河系里的英雄 但我连五年级都没上完
You know what's cool about space, Sam?
你知道太空有什么好处吗 塞姆
No tests! Not true, Quill.
没有考试[测试 试验] 不对 奎尔
I have been tested in battle and won every time.
我曾经在战斗中接受测试 每次都能赢
Well, I've been tested on a bunch of times.
我被试验了好几次
I don't recommend it. I am Groot.
我并不推荐 我是格鲁特
More to the point, there's a Nova Corps APB out for you, Sam.
再说了 新星军团正在通缉你 塞姆
Not to mention a ten-million-unit reward for this baby...
更别提这宝贝悬赏一千万...
The last place you need to be
你最不应该出现在
is the first place everyone in the galaxy will be looking for you.
银河系中人人都会想到你会出现的地方
Well, it's not just school for me, Gamora.
那儿不仅仅有我学校 卡魔拉
It's home.
那是我的家
I get it, Sam, but my dad is still out there
我明白 塞姆 但我爸爸
with a bunch of stolen Centurion helmets.
手上还有一堆他偷走的百夫长头盔
If we don't stop him, nobody's gonna have a home.
如果我们不阻止他 所有人都会失去自己的家
You know, Sam might be able to use his helmet to track J'Son.
塞姆也许能用他的头盔找到杰桑
Look, I didn't sign up to save the galaxy, okay?
我没有说要拯救银河系 好吗
I just wanna find my dad. So if I track anyone
我只是想找到我爸爸 所以就算我要用这个头盔
with this helmet, it'll be him first.
找什么人 那也肯定优先找他
Sam! Are you all right?
塞姆 你没事吧
I think I saw the last thing that my dad saw in this helmet.
我觉得我看到了我爸爸戴着头盔看到的最后一幕
Maybe the last thing he ever saw.
也许是他最后唯一见到的一幕
It's like he... overloaded.
我觉得他...被击垮了
Okay, look, but that doesn't mean he...
听着 但这不代表他...
The point is,
重点是
we've got all the time in the world to figure this out.
我们有很多时间能弄清楚这些事
All right, Quill. Pull over.
好了 奎尔 停船
We know you have the Centurion helmet.
我们知道百夫长头盔在你手上
Hand it over, or I will use force.
乖乖交出来 否则我要动用武力了
You have five seconds to comply.
给你五秒时间照做
Four. Three.
四 三
Two. One.
二 一
Wait! Wait! Ho-ho! Hey!
等等 喂
Dey! Hey, stop counting! Hey! H-Hi!
别数数了
I... Loo... I swear we don't know anything about any helmet.
我...我发誓我们不知道什么头盔的事
Right, Rocket?
对吧 火箭
Right. But if, you know, theoretically,
对 但是如果 理论上来说
we could manage to obtain this alleged item,
我们能拿到这个东西
would Nova Corps consider upping the bounty to, say,
新星军团能不能考虑提高赏金
20 million units? Nice try.
两千万怎么样 想得美
But we already traced the helmet's energy signature to your...
但我们已经追踪能量信♥号♥♥到你们的飞...
Wait. Where did it go?
等等 去哪儿了
You are correct, Rhomann Dey.
没错 罗曼·戴伊
The helmet we do not know about is no longer here, nor is Sam.
我们没听说过的头盔已经不在我们这了 还有塞姆
Found him.
找到他了
Leave me alone!
别来管我
Back off, all of you!
全给我滚
Incoming hostile!
敌人来袭
What...
你...
Part of that...
到底...
Did you not...
哪个字...
Understand?
听不懂
Engage Energy Restraints now!
启动能量限制光束
Oh, that's it!
够了
My price just went up to 30 million units!
我的出价要高到三千万
How about 20 units to the first one to knock out a restraint?
第一个解除一道限制光束的人拿两千万怎么样
You're on.
没问题
Gamora, how about a little distraction?
卡魔拉 能掩护一下吗
On it.
没问题
I win. In your face, Quill!
我赢了 轻松 奎尔
Okay, fine. Last one, double or nothing.
好吧 最后一道押双倍
I don't have time for this.
我没时间玩这些把戏
Don't know where he's going, but it better be super-important.
不知道他要去哪里 但肯定很重要
Hey! Let go, Dey! We ain't got the helmet no more!
放开我们 戴伊 头盔不在我们手上
Not that we ever did.
曾经也不在我们手上
No, but I'm betting you have a pretty good idea where it went.
没错 但你们肯定知道曾经在哪里
Okay. Now what?
好吧 现在怎么办
Still gotta work on those landings.
着陆还得改进一下
Mom? Kaelynn? Sam!
妈妈 凯兰 塞姆
Where have you been?
你都去哪了
Holed up cramming somewhere, I hope, for your sake.
希望你肯定是躲在哪里好好复习吧
Carrie. Hey. Uh, what... what do you mean?
凯莉 什么...什么意思
Monday morning. Finals week. Hello!
周一早上 期末考试周 喂
Wait. Monday? I've been in sp...
什么 星期一 我在太...
Uh, out of town for a whole week?
出城一个星期了吗
Dude, you are such a space cadet.
你还真是个怪家伙[宇航菜鸟]
What the flarg did ya think you were doing back there?
你们当时是在干什么
We were rescuing you.
我们在救你们
And losing the Nova Corps.
甩掉新星军团
Don't congratulate yourselves just yet.
先别急着庆祝
We still need to find Sam before anyone else does.
我们还是得赶在别人之前找到塞姆
If he was traveling at Nova speed,
如果他以新星航速飞行
I could maybe kluge some sort of particle flux detector
我也许能通过计算可能航线
to try and pick up his displacement signature.
定位他的目标信♥号♥♥
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What do you mean you planted
什么叫你趁那孩子不注意
a thorn on the kid when he wasn't looking?
给他植了一棵刺
And since when can you use thorns as trackers?
你什么时候开始能用刺当追踪器了
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
Stupid space time. How was I supposed to know?
该死的太空时间 我怎么知道过了这么久
Give it back, Karl!
还给我 卡尔
I would so rather be fighting space cops right now.
我真是还不如去和太空警♥察♥战斗
I don't see any space cops, nerd boy,
哪有什么太空警♥察♥ 呆子
so maybe you should just fight me.
你可以直接和我打架
Principal Philbin! Sir!
菲尔宾校长 先生
Okay, let's have it, Alexander.
说吧 亚历山大
Have what, sir?
说什么先生
Your excuse for missing a full week of classes.
你翘了一周课的理由
I need a laugh. Were you deployed on a top secret mission,
好好解释 你是在执行什么机密任务
rescuing orphans abducted by aliens?
拯救外星人诱拐的孤儿吗
Funny story...
说来有趣...
Fine. You can explain it to me later.
好的 你可以待会再和我解释
In detention!
放学留校
Busted!
你惨了
You! Are you the one in charge here?
你 你是这里的负责人吗
Yes. What can I do for you, Officer?
是的 有什么事吗 警官
Have you seen this boy?
你见过这么男孩吗
Sam's permanent record file, as you requested, Officer.
这是塞姆的记录 如你所说 警官
I think a visit to his family
我觉得由执法人员
from the law will help set the boy straight.
去给他做一次家访会很有帮助
I couldn't agree more.
我无比同意
Aw, I'm doomed. I'd do anything to get out of this.
我完蛋了 要是能摆脱这些事让我做什么都行
The helmet! Now!
把头盔交出来
Okay. Maybe not anything.
好吧 不是什么事都行
Please remain calm
请保持冷静
and exit the building in an orderly fashion.
有序离开大楼
Looking for something, Samuel?
在找什么吗 塞穆尔
All kinds of personal information here.
这里有各种个人信息
But where is your helmet?
但是你的头盔在哪里
Oh, hey. Found it.
找到了
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表