剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Stupid Asgardian batteries!
愚蠢的阿斯加德电池
Lightning. Works every time.
闪电 每次都有用
Except this one. Go!
但这次没用 快走
Ow! Dude, help us!
哥们 帮帮我们
Please!
求你了
Why come begging to me?
为什么要来求我
Don't you have the might of the All-Father at your disposal?
你们不是能让众神之父听你们的话吗
Not... exactly.
不...算是吧
Stay close to me.
待在我身边
Interesting.
有意思
So it appears you foolish mortals do need my help.
看来你们这些愚蠢的凡人的确需要帮助我
Score one for the Prince of the Obvious!
显而易见王子答对加分
And I shall assist you.
我会帮你们
On one condition.
但有一个条件
When this is over, Odin will grant you a request.
一切结束后 奥丁会许你们提出一个请求
You will insist he pardon me for all crimes against Asgard.
你们要坚持请求他赦免我对阿斯加德的所有罪孽
Yeah, yeah, whatever.
随便了
So be it.
那好吧
What the krutack? You could've walked out this whole time?
搞什么 原来你一直可以走出来的
Just since my brother and adopted father were corrupted,
我的哥哥和收养我的父亲都被侵蚀后
making me All-Father.
我就变成了众神之父
Why am I sure we just got scammed?
为什么我觉得我们被骗了
You wound me, furry pest.
你伤到我了 小毛虫
I do keep my word, particularly when it suits my purposes.
我遵守诺言 特别是对我有利的
As you will now.
你也会
Ugh. What were we talking about just then?
我们刚刚在说什么来着
Quill, have you found Odin? Has he agreed to help us?
奎尔 你找到奥丁了吗 他同意帮我们了吗
Um, not in those words.
不是这么说的
What words did he use?
那他说了什么
"Roar" And "Screech," Mostly.
主要是吼叫和大喊
I do not understand these words.
我不明白这些话
A Symbiote got him, Drax.
他被共生体控制了 德拉克斯
So, under the circumstances, we got the next best thing.
于是 我们只能退而求其次
Well, the 34th next best thing.
是退而求其三十四
Hello.
你好
Loki! What have you done, traitor?
洛基 你做了什么 叛徒
What have I done? Just selfishly offered
我做了什么 只是自私地提议
to rescue Asgard from this plague you unleashed.
从你们释放的瘟疫中拯救阿斯加德
Get to the Bifrost. I'll cover you.
快去彩虹桥 我掩护你们
Gamora, you won't survive.
卡魔拉 你会没命的
We're the Guardians of the Galaxy, Peter.
我们是银河护卫队 彼得
We make sure the galaxy survives. Now go.
我们要救的是银河系 快去
Gamora!
卡魔拉
Get inside!
进去
Drax! Not you too!
德拉克斯 你不是吧
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I am Groot?
我是格鲁特
Drax and Gammy got turned saving us. I am Groot!
德拉克斯和卡魔拉为了救我们感染了 我是格鲁特
I know it's happened before. So now we're gonna save them.
我知道之前就发生过 所以我们要救他们
Unless you got a problem with that?
除非你有什么异议
Heimdall, old friend,
海姆达尔 老朋友
we shan't get far under such dire circumstances
这么严峻的情况下 我们不能如此疏离
unless we can trust each other.
除非我们能相互信任
Uh, what are you doing?
你在干什么
He's double-crossin' us, ya moron!
他要背弃我们 笨蛋
Worry not. I shall save Asgard.
不用担心 我会拯救阿斯加德
I will simply use the Bifrost
我会用彩虹桥
to send all the monsters to Midgard.
把这些怪兽都送到人世
Okay, then. See, Rocket?
好吧 你看 火箭
Nothing to worry about. Wait. Isn't Midgard Earth?
没什么好担心的 等等 人世是地球吗
Correct. I get rid of them,
没错 我除掉了他们
and they destroy your wretched world.
他们毁掉了你腐♥败♥的世界
I kill two birds with one stone.
对我来说是一石二鸟
And you rule over Asgard.
你就统治了阿斯加德
True. Three birds.
没错 是三鸟
Nobody messes with Earth!
谁都不准毁坏地球
Keep him away from the Bifrost! Aahh!
别让他靠近彩虹桥
You dare?
你好大胆子
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
I'm trying! The d'ast thing's got no juice!
我在努力 但是这玩意没电了
And in case you forgot,
如果你没忘的话
there's a ton of Symbiotes trying to get in!
有一大堆共生体想闯进来呢
Stupid hammer!
该死的锤子
Wait. Wait! The hammer!
等等 等等 锤子
Can't pick it up, but that don't mean I can't use it!
捡不起来 但这不代表我用不了
Rocket, whatever you're doing with that hammer, do it fast!
火箭 不管你要用锤子做什么 快点
Don't rush me!
别催我
Ain't like I mess with Asgardian tech every day!
我又不是每天都鼓捣阿斯加德技术的
Rodent, cease your desecration of Mjolnir at once!
耗子 马上停止对雷神之锤的亵渎
Heimdall, we got bigger problems
海姆达尔 我们有比火箭
than Rocket tinkering with the hammer.
鼓捣锤子更大的麻烦
Heimdall, I am now ruler of Asgard.
海姆达尔 现在我是阿斯加德的统治者
I command you to open the Bifrost
我命令你打开彩虹桥
and banish these interlopers!
消灭这些入侵者
A lightning cannon will require a conductor.
闪电加农枪需要导体
Not bad... for an Asgardian.
还不赖嘛 对于一个阿斯加德人来说
Here comes the thunder! I hope.
尝尝闪电吧 希望是
Yes! Finally!
终于成功了
Free at last! To me, Mjolnir!
终于自♥由♥了 到我这来 雷神之锤
What a ride.
真刺♥激♥
Prepare for another!
准备接受下一击吧
Forgive me for underestimating you, Guardians.
原谅我之前小瞧了你们 护卫队
Let us stand together now in glorious battle.
让我们一起并肩为荣誉而战
Uh, is this the kind of glorious battle
是那种我们都被共生体
where we all get taken over by Symbiotes?
控制的那种荣誉之战吗
What vile beast is this?
这头可恶的野兽是什么
Uh, that is your dad.
那是你♥爸♥爸
Odin? This will not stand!
奥丁 这不可能
Why? Why have I been awakened?
为什么 为什么我被唤醒了
Asgard is in dire peril from a plague of parasites.
阿斯加德被可怕的寄生体病毒感染了
I implore you, Father,
我请求你 父亲
use your Odinforce and heal your people!
用你的奥丁之力治愈你的人♥民♥
For Asgard!
为了阿斯加德
What now... What happened?
现在...发生了什么
The Symbiotes...
共生体
Are no more.
都消失了
Loki, your treachery grieves me sorely.
洛基 你的背叛让我痛心不已
It will be eons before you again see the sun.
你将被关押好几个世代
Heimdall, as ever, you serve well and truly.
海姆达尔 你一如既往的忠心耿耿
And, Guardians of the Galaxy, you have displayed great valor.
银河护卫队 你们表现出了巨大的勇气
Mortal though you be,
虽然你们是凡人
you represent the finest of the Nine Realms.
却是九大世界的佼佼者
I hereby declare you all friends to Asgard,
我宣布你们都是阿斯加德的朋友
and as such, do grant you one request.
允许你们提一个要求
I wish for Loki to be pardoned for all his crimes against Asgard.
我希望赦免洛基对阿斯加德的所有罪
Wait. What?
等等 什么
What? I am Groot?
什么 我是格鲁特
Why would you make such a request?
你为什么要提这种要求
Loki, I see your binding spells are as strong as ever.
洛基 看来你的束缚咒还是这么强大
Release the varlet.
释放这个恶徒
"A bajillion units."
数不清的钱
All he had to say was, "A bajillion units"!
他只要说"数不清的钱"
Friend Rocket, is there nothing we can do
火箭朋友 我们能做什么
to ease your troubled brow?
舒展你的眉头吗
Well, long as you're offering...
既然你这么说了
I love this thing!
我爱这玩意
Hey, Quill, we gotta get one of these!
奎尔 我们得搞一个这个
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表