剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
You what?
什么
What could this infernal place possibly throw at us next?
这可恶的地方还会给我们弄出什么幺蛾子
Not "infernal", "glacial."
不是"可恶的" 是"冰的”
We threw the Cocoon into an ice volcano.
我们把茧子扔进了冰♥火♥山
It's freezing solid!
这里会被冻成冰块
Didn't you hear me? This whole place is freezing over!
你没听见吗 这里全部都会冻起来
We gotta get out of here ASAP!
我们得赶快离开这里
Don't tell me you're afraid of a little ice, human?
别告诉我你害怕一点点小冰块
Nah. It's the big ice I'm scared of.
不 我怕大冰块
Never thought I'd miss getting punched in the face!
从没想过我会想念在脸上挨的一拳
Who knew these bands could do that?
谁还知道这些腕带有这个用处
Give me those Quantum Bands! Now!
把那些量子腕带给我 快
Well, when you put it... Oh, look over there!
当你把它...看那里
You must be famished. Eat.
你一定饿坏了 吃吧
Not the face!
别打脸
What is wrong with you?
你有毛病啊
The phrase you're looking for is "thank you."
你该说的是"谢谢"
I didn't ask you to save me.
我又没让你救我
But I did.
可我救了
We may be enemies, but you'll always be my sister.
我们可能是敌人 但你永远都是我的姐妹
Maybe our feud is less than useful right now.
现在我们互相仇恨也没什么用处
We'll have a better chance
如果我们能合作
of surviving this place if we work together.
就更有可能活着出去
It started to rain giant icicles, like...
那里开始下大冰凌了 就像...
Like as big as Groot.
就像格鲁特那么大
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
That's when I realized we must have accidentally
那时候我才发现 我们把茧子扔进火山
frozen the whole realm when we tossed that Cocoon in the volcano.
也就不小心把整个区域都冻起来了
What do you mean "We"?
"我们"是什么意思
Fine. I tossed it into the volcano.
好吧 是我把它扔进了火山
We've still gotta get it out before Gamora freezes in there.
在卡魔拉冻死之前 我们要把它弄出来
Still not feeling the "We" here.
我还是不觉得这里该用"我们"
I think this storm is actually getting worse.
我觉得风暴越来越大了
At least the Hybrids can't spot us.
至少这样这些杂交体也看不到我们了
Let's hope it stays that way.
希望一直找不到我们吧
I want the High Evolutionary's ship
我希望高级进化体的飞船
as far away as possible from...
离我们越远...
Nebula, the ship...
星云 那艘船
It doesn't have any ice on it.
上面没有冰块
It's warm. And here I didn't think
上面很温暖 现在我觉得
I could hate that miserable monster more.
我对这些可怜的野兽恨不起来了
We have to get to whatever's heating that ship.
我们得搞到让那艘船保持温暖的东西
We might be able to modify it to reheat the realm,
也许能改造一下 给这个地方升升温
buy the Guardians time to save us.
争取时间等护卫队来救我们
You save the realm, I'll thaw my hands.
你去拯救世界吧 我只要暖手
Assuming you have any idea how to get up there.
说得好像你有办法出去似的
Never doubt a daughter of Thanos.
千万别怀疑灭霸的女儿
Race you inside.
比谁先到
Oh-ho, it's on, sister!
没问题 姐姐
Having trouble keeping up? Need me to slow down for you?
跟不上吗 要我放慢点速度吗
Never did, never will.
不用 也不需要
Looks like I win, sister.
看来我赢了 妹妹
That was just the first round.
这只是第一轮
The real challenge lies ahead.
真正的挑战还没开始呢
Silence! Genetically questionable blue oaf!
安静 基因存在问题的蓝巨怪
If you continue to distract me, Yondu,
如果你继续干扰我 勇度
I will have you reduced to a pleasantly variegated smear.
我就把你变成一摊大杂烩
Now let me finish recharging the heating core,
让我重新给加热核心充能
and then we can see
然后就能看看
what your paltry genetic makeup has to offer me.
你那点微不足道的基因有什么好东西
If we can take the power core and turn it on full blast,
如果我们能夺走能量核 开至最大
the energy differential should be enough
能量差应该足够
to drain that pompous psychopath.
吸干那个自大的疯子了
Then we funnel the heat out all at once
然后我们将热量全部释放出来
and hopefully thaw the realm.
希望能让这个世界解冻
That's a temporary solution at best,
如果你的护卫队
if your Guardians can't retrieve the Cocoon
没能从低温火山中拿出茧
from the cryo-volcano.
这是目前最好的办法了
Relax. Even Quill can handle picking up an unmoving object.
放松吧 拿个不会动的东西连奎尔都做得到
Easy. Easy!
慢点 慢点
Okay. Wait. I see it.
好了 等等 我看到了
Just give me a little more slack.
给我放松点
Okay, too much slack!
好了 放太松了
Rocket, don't lower the winch yet!
火箭 先别放低绳子
Quill!
奎尔
Rocket! Groot! I'm down here!
火箭 格鲁特 我在下面
I am Groot! I am Groot! What?
我是格鲁特 我是格鲁特 什么
Krutack.
该死
Sorry, Gammy.
抱歉 小魔魔
Quill, get us outta here!
奎尔 带我们离开这里
If you intruders wish to share in my ship's heat,
如果你们这些入侵者想分享我船上的温暖
I have a specimen cage ready for you.
我可以为你们准备好囚笼
I meant teleport us, you idiot!
我是指把我们传送走 笨蛋
Hybrids, detain them!
杂种兵 抓住他们
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
I said I was sorry.
我说了我很抱歉
Saying it again ain't gonna thaw her out any faster.
再说一遍也没法让她快点暖和起来
My comfort's not important.
我怎么样不要紧
I have to retrieve the Cocoon
我必须拿回茧
before everyone inside it freezes.
不然里面的所有人都会冻死
Yeah, but you don't gotta be stupid.
是啊 但你不要犯傻
Insulated force field.
绝缘力场
Two separate energy fields with a vacuum between them.
会生成两层分离离场 中间是真空
Keeps heat in and ice out.
保证内部温暖 隔绝外部严寒
But what do we do if Quill makes another surprise visit?
但是万一奎尔又不请自来怎么办
You mean when he messes this whole thing up?
你是说他又把这事搞砸了吗
Don't worry. Me and Groot got it all worked out.
别担心 我和格鲁特有办法
Oh, man! I mean, would it kill the High Evolutionary
伙计 高级进化体就不能把他的出口
to mark his exits clearly?
标得清楚些吗
If you can't figure out how to save us, I will!
如果你想不出办法救我们 那我来
Nebula? Aw, krutack.
星云 该死
Groot, we're gonna need to modify the plan.
格鲁特 我们得调整计划
Another stowaway.
又一名偷渡者
And this one without a weapon.
这一个身上没有武器
How very tragic.
真可怜
Insulated force field. Thank you, Rocket.
绝缘力场 多谢 火箭
Stop her!
拦住她
Get off!
放开我
You already escaped!
你已经逃出来了
You're too stupid to use the bands to save your own skin,
你太蠢了 不会用腕带拯救自己
you don't deserve to wield their power!
你不配使用它们的力量
She's got a point, Quill.
她说得有道理 奎尔
Yeah. She's also got a really strong grip, so get her off me!
她的手劲也很大 让她松手
Come on!
给我
Not the Quantum Bands!
别拿走量子腕带
Groot! Backup Plan 9, and double it! Go!
格鲁特 后备计划九号♥ 加倍执行 快
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
What did my sister do now?
我姐姐又做了什么
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Let go!
放开我
You can't want to stay here, you miserable shrub!
你可不能想留在这里 老树
We don't got much time.
我们没多少时间了
Get down there, grab the Cocoon, and don't ask questions!
去下面 拿走茧 别问问题
And I will pilot the ship. What did I just say?
我来开船 我说什么了
I said "Don't ask questions,"
我说"别问问题"
Not "Say the dumbest thing possible."
而不是"说最蠢的话"
You are the galaxy's worst pilot!
你是全银河系最烂的驾驶员
I have been practicing.
我一直在联♥系♥
We're on autopilot. You don't gotta do nothing.
我们是自动驾驶 你什么都不用做
I do not have to do nothing,
我什么都不用做
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表