剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Allow me.
让我来帮你
I have observed you perform this Earth ritual many times.
我看你鼓捣这个地球来的东西很多次了
Your actions toward us are hostile,
你对我们做的行为充满了敌意
but your face displays fear.
但是你表情却表露出害怕
Is this related to the Centering ceremony you wish to avoid?
这和你不愿意参加的成年礼有关吗
What do you know about it?
你懂什么
My people also have a coming-of-age ritual.
我的种族也有一个成年礼
One my own daughter would be undertaking about now.
我有一个女儿也应该到这个仪式的年纪了
She would be roughly your age.
她跟你年纪差不多大
So what? Am I supposed to care?
那又怎样 关我屁事
That's it! You're nothing but a spoiled brat.
我受够了 你就是个被惯坏的小屁孩
And you, a spineless coddler!
你是个没有骨气的溺爱孩子的人
I was raised by Thanos, you little gronkah.
我是被灭霸抚养大的 你这个小混♥蛋♥
You're a princess!
你是公主
You're supposed to set an example for your people!
你本应该是你的人♥民♥的榜样
But you can't,
但是你不是
because you don't care about anyone's feelings but your own!
因为你只在乎自己的感受而不在意他人
Well, they're my feelings!
这就是我的感受
You can't take them from me!
你从我这里拿不走的
Ship's hull can't take much more of this stress!
船体要撑不住了
I hate you!
我恨你们
Leave me alone!
别来烦我
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Never having kids.
我绝对不要生小孩
Yo, Groot, put a cork in that hull breach!
格鲁特 用树枝堵上缺口
I remember what Yondu would tell me
我还记得每次我把他的船弄破了
whenever I put a hole in his ship.
勇度会说什么
"You need to go nighty-night, boy-o."
"该睡觉了 小屁孩"
Oh, man! Blew right back in my face.
天啊 正好反弹到我脸上
I won't let you take me home.
我不会让你们带我回家的
I'll wreck your whole ship if I have to!
别逼我毁了你们的船
Not gonna happen.
你做不到的
Groot, uncork!
格鲁特 解封
Rocket, you just sent the princess into space!
火箭 你把公主推进太空里了
We don't get paid if she explodes in a vacuum.
她要是在太空里炸了 我们可拿不到钱
That's why I got the sack.
所以我才带了袋子
Ah, you have awakened.
你醒了
What happened?
发生了什么
You threw a tantrum,
你发了通脾气
as would my own daughter when she was tired or hungry.
就像我女儿累了或者饿了的时候
This is Mr. Rhinopus.
这是犀牛先生
He belonged to my Camaria.
是我的女儿卡玛利亚的
She would've been around your age had she...
她应该和你差不多大 要是没有...
I thought perhaps he would make you feel better.
也许他能让你好受一点
You have rested. Now you must eat.
你休息了一会儿 吃点东西吧
Why are you being nice to me?
你为什么对我这么好
I am concerned for your well-being.
我担心你的身体
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
Your behavior suggests otherwise.
你表现出来的可不是这个意思
Don't tell me what to do!
别对我指手画脚的
Why is a nearly-adult Rigellian
为什么一个快要成年的参宿七星人
so unable to control herself,
竟然会无法控制自己
or her telekinetic abilities?
和她的感应能力
You sound just like my dad!
你说的话简直和我爸一模一样
Your father sounds like a wise man.
你♥爸♥爸听上去是个智慧的人
Well, he's not, okay?
并不是 好吗
And I don't care what he says. I won't do the Centering.
我不管他说了什么 我不会参加成年礼
Just... Just let me go.
放我走就好
You could say I knocked you out.
你可以说我把你敲晕了
Drax the Destroyer does not lie, or get knocked out.
毁灭者德拉克斯从不说谎 也不会被敲晕
I thought you cared about me.
我还以为你关心我
This is why I will not let you run out on your responsibilities.
正是这样我才不想让你逃避责任
Just like your father will not.
你的爸爸也不会
Right. Like you're such a great dad.
是啊 说得好像你是个多棒的父亲
Where's your precious little Camaria now?
你的宝贝女儿小卡玛利亚现在在哪
Oh, that's right. She's...
没错 她...
You do not speak her name!
不许你说她的名字
She was taken from me by Ronan!
罗南从我这夺走了她
And this is all you have to remember her by?
这就是你用来纪念她的唯一的东西吗
No!
不
Drax, are you all right?
德拉克斯 你还好吗
I am unharmed, physically.
我没受伤 身体没事
The princess flew the coop.
公主逃走了
We are not letting all those units...
我不会让那些钱...
I mean, "Tana" get away.
我是说 "塔娜"逃走的
I will retrieve her.
我会把她找回来的
I am at fault for letting her escape.
她逃走是我的错
Yeah. And how'd that happen?
没错 她怎么逃走的
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Not Mr. Rhinopus!
天啊 犀牛先生
I'm going with you.
我和你一起去
That brat will pay for this.
那个小鬼要付出代价
Her pod signal's this way.
她太空舱的信♥号♥♥是往这走的
Empathetics, ready...
求真者们 预备...
Aim and fire!
瞄准 放
Aw, come on!
加油
You can do better than that!
你们能做得更好
Let's bring some pain!
再用点力
This is not what I expected.
这和我想的真不一样
I can see why the Grand Commissioner
我知道为什么最高统领
wants Tana to control her powers.
想让塔娜控制她的力量了
So good! So good!
太棒了 太棒了
Oh, yeah! Oh, I love it! Excuse me.
真的太棒了 打扰一下
What did I tell you? That girl is crazy! Excuse me!
我怎么说的 那女孩很疯狂 不好意思
She's nuts! I love her! Have you seen...
她是个疯子 好喜欢 你是否见过...
Hey! Back off!
离我远点
What is so funny?
有什么好笑的
That was awesome for a flatliner.
你这庸人还挺厉害
You know, a non-TK-er.
就是不会隔空移物的人
Who are you people, and why the random destruction?
你们是什么人 为什么要无端搞破坏
Name's Jukka. We're Empathetics.
我叫朱卡 我们是求真者
And this is hardcore training
这是我们的训练
for, like, revolution and whatnot.
准备闹革命什么的
You overgrown children are the Rigellian rebels?
你们这帮毛孩子就是参宿七星叛军
Flarg, yeah, we're rebels! Fight the power!
没错 我们是叛军 抵抗权威
And, oh, you might wanna look down.
建议你朝下看看
Pain! Pain! Pain! Pain!
痛苦 痛苦 痛苦
It is unsportsmanlike to crush your friend when he is down.
对手倒地之后下重手不符合体育精神
Whatever, Grandpa.
爱咋咋的 老爷爷
Tana!
塔娜
Whoo! Why would you endanger your life like this?
你为什么要拿自己的生命这样冒险
I'm having fun. Lighten up. Whoo!
我在享受 在放松 爽
I would never allow my daughter to behave so irresponsibly.
我绝不会允许我的女儿这样任性妄为
I am not your daughter!
我不是你女儿
This geezer bothering you, Tana?
这家伙惹你不开心了吗 塔娜
Yeah.
对
He's ruining everything.
把我的兴致都毁了
This does not concern you.
这与你们无关
I think it does.
我觉得有关
Empathetics, you know what to do.
求真者 你们知道该怎么做
Now that we got ourselves an easy target,
既然现在有个活靶子
time to bring on the pain.
我们可以肆意享用了
Lots of pain!
让他痛苦
Pain! Pain! Pain! Pain! Pain!
痛苦 痛苦 痛苦
Let's crush this flatliner!
让这个庸人颤抖吧
Pain! Pain! Pain! Pain! Pain!
痛苦 痛苦 痛苦
Pain! Pain! Pain! Pain! Pain!
痛苦 痛苦 痛苦
Yeah! All right!
这样吧
Let's toss 'em in the proton drive.
把他们扔进质子驱动器里
It'll make a great light show when they vaporize.
他们变成液体的样子一定很好看
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表