剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表
Who... What are you?
谁...你是什么东西
Wait!
等等
Uh, it's okay.
没事的
I'm the good helmet guy, and that's the bad helmet guy.
我是好头盔侠 那是坏头盔侠
Incidentally, I'd recommend excusing
因此 我建议给所有期末
all students from finals.
考试的学生放假
Especially that brave young man, Sam Alexander.
特别是那个勇敢的年轻人 塞姆·亚历山大
Let's keep this between you and me, jerk face!
这是你和我之间的事 混♥蛋♥
I tried using reason. Now I'm using force!
我本来想和你好好说 但现在不得不动粗了
Force this!
尝尝这个
Why the hesitation, Sam?
你在犹豫什么 塞姆
Afraid of a little collateral damage?
怕会造成一些联带伤害吗
This is why I don't play football.
所以我不玩橄榄球
The good news is we found Sam.
好消息是我们找到塞姆了
The bad news is we're not the only ones.
坏消息是不止是我们
What? Seriously?
什么 搞什么
For years, I couldn't find my dad. Now I can't lose him.
这么多年我都找不到我爸爸 现在甩都甩不掉他
Okay, new plan. Rocket, Gamora, keep him busy. We'll grab Sam.
新计划 火箭 卡魔拉 拖住他 我们找塞姆
You want busy? I'll show ya busy!
拖住他 让你见识见识什么叫拖住
Show-off.
臭显摆
The thing is, Sam, your helmet is keyed to your DNA,
事实上 塞姆 这个头盔与你的基因锁定
so I can't just remove it.
所以我拿不下来
At least not while you're alive.
至少在你活着的时候
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
Yes! Touchdown in the end zone!
太好了 边缘[达阵区]降落[触地得分]
What? Since when do you know football?
什么 你什么时候懂橄榄球的
Our ship was touching down in that zone at the end of the field.
我们的船降落在最边缘的地方
I can't believe you ditched us to go to school!
真不敢相信你甩下我们来上学
Can we talk about this later?
能待会再说这个吗
Dad, no!
爸爸 不
A noble gesture, Peter,
很高尚 彼得
but you know I won't hesitate to blow both of you away.
但你知道我会毫不犹豫地把你们俩都炸死
Then we got something in common.
那我们算是有个共同点
The "Not hesitating to blow you away" Part.
都是能"毫不犹豫炸死你"
Adorable.
真有趣
Is that... it?
就...这样了吗
Yeah, I know.
是啊
Feels like we were just getting started here.
感觉好像才刚刚开始
Well, better hope this doesn't end up on your permanent record.
希望这些不会永远留在你的档案上
"Permanent record." He knows where I live.
档案 他知道我住在哪里
Sam, you okay?
塞姆 你没事吧
So, yeah, about this...
那个 这么嘛...
We're, um, with the Avengers.
我们是 复仇者联盟的
Anyway, you know, you're all safe now. Hmm?
不管怎么样 你们都安全了
So please send all invoices for loss
请将所有损失和伤害的
or destruction of property to Stark Industries.
修复清单发♥票♥寄到斯塔克工业
And in the meantime, our super-powered, super-awesome
同时 我们的超级超厉害
helmeted friend here will repair the... Wha...
头盔朋友会修好...
Wha... Where'd he go? I am Groot.
他...他去哪里 我是格鲁特
Mom? Kaelynn?
妈妈 凯兰
Hello, Samuel.
塞穆尔
We were just talking about you.
我们刚在聊你
Samuel Alexander!
塞穆尔·亚历山大
Uh-oh. Sammy's in trouble.
塞姆有麻烦了
Where have you been for the last week?
你上周都去哪里了
I was worried sick about you!
我快担心死你了
Stay away from my family.
离我家人远一点
I was just following up
我是在跟进
on the missing persons report your mother filed, Samuel.
你妈妈上报的失踪报告 塞穆尔
There's also the matter of a certain missing item.
还涉及到一件丢失的东西
Are we clear now?
明白了吗
Mom!
妈妈
Sam? Is there something you need to tell me?
塞姆 你有什么要告诉我的吗
What? Me? Yes. No. Uh, ooh, maybe.
什么 我吗 有 没有 也许吧
Well, I'm sure if we all just sit back down and talk this out,
我相信如果我们能坐下来好好谈谈
we'll get to the bottom of it.
就能把事情都弄清楚
City Exterminator.
市政灭虫人员
I was just passing by
我碰巧路过
and noticed this critter in your tree there.
看到你们家树上有这个小动物
Just wanted to discuss all of our options
我想好好跟你们说说现有的选择
before anyone does anything rash.
别冲动行事
So critters get in and out through
这些动物都是通过
what we like to call "Entrances and exits."
所谓的出入口进出的
Very important to know where all those are.
知道在哪里很重要
It's their house.
这是他们的家
I think they know where the doors are.
我觉得他们知道门在哪里
No, no. That's, uh, very helpful.
不不 这很有帮助
Entrances and exits. Got that, Sam?
出入口 明白吗 塞姆
Got it.
明白
Mommy! Why did you...
妈妈 你为什么
No need to fuss, dear. Accidents happen.
别担心 亲爱的 只是个意外
Let's get you changed.
先给你换衣服
Keep him busy, okay?
拖住他 好吗
You mean irritate my dad? Yeah.
你是说激怒我父亲吗 没问题
Gee, Dad, you don't look so good.
爸爸 你看上去不大好
Anything you wanna confess?
有什么想要坦白的吗
Like where you put those Centurion helmets you stole?
比如你把偷来的百夫长头盔放哪里了
I'm fine, Peter.
我很好 彼得
And the helmets, unlike you, are perfectly safe.
那些头盔很安全 而你恰恰相反
Let's get these citizens to safety.
将这些市民送到安全的地方吧
Uh, what's with the corny voice?
这做作的声音是怎么回事
What?
怎么了
Mommy, he talks!
妈妈 它会说话
Can I keep him? Please!
我能留着它吗 拜托
Careful, honey. You don't know where he's been,
小心点 亲爱的 你不知道它到过哪里
or what he is.
或者它到底是什么
Drax the Destroyer will protect these frail humans.
毁灭者德拉克斯会保护这些脆弱的人类
Does anyone else wish to annoy me?
还有谁想来惹我
I still got some annoying left in me.
我还有点惹你的本事
Figured it was worth a shot.
值得一试
Got him! Maintain formation.
抓住他了 保持阵型
What's he doing?
他在干什么
He's going SuperNova!
他在变身为超级新星
That flash... I've seen it before.
那道光 我以前见过
Listen to me! I don't care what you do to yourself,
听我说 我不管你怎么对你自己
but you have no idea what you're dealing with.
但你不知道你面对的是什么
I saw my father...
我看过我父亲...
Your father couldn't handle the power! I can!
你父亲无法承担这力量 我可以
I am Groot!
我是格鲁特
No way he'd try that trick again.
他以前不可能试过
The restraints contained the worst of that blast,
限制光束吸收了大部分爆♥炸♥能量
but the next one could take out the whole town.
但下一次爆♥炸♥可能会毁灭整个小镇
No!
不
I tried reason. Now I'm using force!
我是想和你理论 但现在我只能动用武力了
Sam, no! Are you nuts, kid?
塞姆 不 你疯了吗 孩子
Sam! Wait.
塞姆 等等
That's not flying. That's falling!
那不是降落 那是掉落
Groot, give me a boost, fast!
格鲁特 推我一把 快点
No, not that fast!
不 别这么快
Thanks, Quill. You okay?
谢谢你 奎尔 你没事吧
Never mind me.
我不要紧
What about J'Son? I don't know.
杰桑呢 我不知道
I had to motor outta there before he... whatever he did.
我必须得在他...不管他干什么之前让他离开这里
Brave work, son. But I still need that helmet.
很勇敢 孩子 但头盔还是要交给我
Why? 'Cause nobody's supposed to know
为什么 因为不能让别人知道
his dad secretly worked for the Nova Corps black ops task force?
他的爸爸秘密为新星军团黑色行动组织卖♥♥命吗
H-how did you know that?
你怎么知道的
I am Groot.
我是格鲁特
What the tree means
这棵树的意思是
is we hacked into the Nova Corps database.
我们黑进了新星军团的数据库
剧集 | 银河守护者(2015) | 导航列表